Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Nikita,
You have amazing talent! PR should hire you to write their scripts. It would surely make for a much more dramatic and realistic serial.

I've only read the most recent two updates, so I don't know what happened prior to this part. However, I'm hooked. You are a fantastic writer. Towards the end, in the courtroom, the interaction between Manav and Archana was superbly written. I could clearly picture what was happening between them. I actually cried. I can't wait for the next update. When will it be ready. I'm hooked to your story as much as I'm hooked to the serial.

Thanks for this outlet for another form of entertainment and escape from the real world. I would love for you to pm me when future updates are ready.

P.S.
What does "FF" mean?
Edited by suan - 12 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lunza

wow  .. i so wasnt expecting this ...
Here i was trying to rack my head think about how the convo between manav and archu would go .. yaha toh sab ulta hi ho gaya ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You know, I'm actually surprised that not even one person guessed that Manav is suffering from something- I have been putting in the headache and weakening of eyesight mentions since a long time. I remember Minakshi once questioned it, but she got hoodwinked by the reply I gave her. πŸ˜‰

the flashback with tarun was hard to read .. πŸ˜” ... i am feeling angry at both the families .. k's and d's ... both have stripped him in their own way ...  but even more at the d's right now .. savita , damo , sachin . bah ... everyone are useless ... Same here. If at difficult times, family members don't fall back on each other, then it means there is something seriously wrong. 
and kya yaar niki ... you are sending away tarun too 😭 .. don't keep him away for too long .. he is lyk manav's only support system ... and i am going to miss him ..Me too... don't worry, he said na... even if I'm not there, still I'll be there... β­οΈ

as it is i miss varsha in your FF ... when r we going to see her next ? i am curious to know how are things shaping up between her and abhimanyu .. I will put in a special part about her beech beech mein.
so has tarun already given manav some money for the treatment ? bcuz it looks like he hasnt given any yet.. and manav will ask him when he needs it right ?
don't think manav will ask till he is completely nangu-pangu ... Manav said he will ask him for money if he needs it, he probably knows that he will need to, he doesn't have any savings as of now... anyhow read ahead for that.

so archu will refuse for the divorce .. and force her way into the d's house and put up with everyone's hostility there .. damo ke dil mein itne laddoo phootenge that he will again need more alcohol to wash it off ... πŸ˜†OMG you're so right about Damo! You're reading my mind here! 

and now it is archu's time to suffer at the hands of manav's family 😈like how manav suffered with archu's fam .. Oh come on! You think I'm a sadist like Ekta? Anyhow, I won't divulge any more further.. keep reading. 

ok ok .. i know i will feel bad for archu as the story progresses ( i already do) ... its just that i am not able to get past tarun-manav scene ...
i am never going to feel as sad and gutted for archu as i do for manav .. he has been thru way too much...I agree. 

and i liked the doc ritika .. lol .. is she based on someone you know ? Not really... but yes, I used the name Ritika cos I wanted a teeny weeny bit of myself in the story.. πŸ˜ƒ... Nikita, Ritika.πŸ˜‰

nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: lunza

" For all those who hated this twist and want to stop reading ahead, I'm sorry for disappointing you and thankyou for reading till here. "

oh .. puh-lease   ... As if ...
in fact its just the opposite ... not going to stop bugging you for updates .. until you put back manav's life in order😑 .. remove the tumour from his brain , open his garage , bring sachin home , put the twins into college , kick ajit's ass , send ArMan to switzerland for honeymoon .. and show ArMan making a dozen babies ... 
And finally make Manav so rich that he leaves million dollar inheritance for all his offsprings...

Agree to all... but... umm... dozen babies???  I don't suppose Manav will have any problem with this... but Archu will surely go mad! πŸ˜†

How about two babies that are as naughty as twelve?πŸ˜ƒ

You made a mess of manav's life .. now set it right !!!😑  ... *trembling* ... o..o.. okkkaayyy...

oh btw .. niki ... I love varsha and vaishu in your FF !!! πŸ‘πŸΌ .. Me too... hehehehe.. fighting and disagreeing and arguing but still supporting each other at the end of the day- just like sisters normally do. πŸ˜‰
can never say the same about the V sisters on the show ... in PR they are unbearable ...Don't even remind me.. they are totally unreal.. make me wonder if they are step sisters or something.. little witches they are.

nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: Claire0206

😭😭 πŸ˜­   Niki ... wiping tears , the last part made me cry.. mission accomplished... πŸ˜ˆ... okay that was mean... but yeah.. it meant the characters made their mark in the way I wanted them too.😳

Niki,  u put the twist  in the story only to introduce yourself  as Dr Ritika, so that you have your  part in Manav's life ...  very smart !!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Now Doc, as Lunza  say " U have created the mess , so u clear it ". Sure! Even heard of gold in the dust? Its gonna turn out that way. 

Btw, niki good job!!!!  Really love the way you are going !!!Thankyou thankyou!

nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: umayal

Hai Nikki Dear, πŸ˜Š

An unexpected Twist 😲 . Never expected. Was Dreaming about how Manav - archu convo would be. How archu will tell him that she wish to be with him and wants this divorce to stop. How Manav will react, was thinking all this  whereas you gave a surprise and a shocked twist in the story. You know Umi, I could have done that, and trust me it would have been a more practical way to handle the story too, a more real way, cos this is how couples normally solve their problems in real life- they sit across the table and talk and come to a concensus which is agreeable and favourable to BOTH. That is why I said my real intention of handling story in THIS way will come in next part.

But I would say for me,it has increased the eagerness to read the next parts even more. If ARMAN united here, then how their family accepts and the struggle regarding it only will remain. Whereas the twist you have given, ARMAN themselves have a lot to do, especially my archu as a long way to go to make her manav feel happy about his marriage to her.Yes, I wanted Archu to do some mehnat- prove her love to Manav. All that ignoring she has done in 4 months has landed heavily on her, and I wanted her to realise that- if Manav accepted her straightaway then it wouldn't have been possible.

So, though not comfortable with Manav's Disease(Actually i fear for you for giving manav this disease,be careful nikki πŸ˜Š) , I liked reading this part a lot and loved it too for parts you have put. First will say why i liked it. then will give things which i loved.

I liked it a lot, Because  with this part, what I see is , as you said ,

1.   Archu will be dreaded to sign the papers hereafter which means she will say a no to divorce.
2.   Archu's realization of how she treated manav so far though she was not intended to treat him         that way  and what's Manav state in all this at end.
3.   For Me Arman seems United though it was not explicit (the way they left the court room and             the final exit to the taxi).
4.   Give a hope that Manav will get the needed care and love and for once be happy and feel            relieved with archu being there for him and archu getting a way to prove herself. To put it                   simple,   its her payback time with a tough time ahead.

I am most happy about point 3, that you interpreted it the way I wanted. Yes, ArMan entered the courtroom holding hands, and they quit the courtroom supporting each other. They are ALWAYS united, in every way, even if subconsciously. That is why I used that song from Guide- "Lakh manale duniya, saath na yeh chootega... jahan bhi le jaayein raahein, hum sang hain..."

Then I Loved are, so many places. couldn't mention all, actually felt so touched reading the parts,especially the last part left me speechless. so touching and emotional it was, felt for both of them 😭. You again proved you are a talented writer Nikki.πŸ€—. Asusual I was able to picturize everything with ARMAN and enjoyed reading it and visualizing it.Ok now will try to say  about i loved even though i cant express it fully.

1. whether the turmoil archu gone through till she faint in HER HUSBAND's arms or the way Manav gave a POW to siddhant and took HIS WIFE in his arms to the taxi ,I was totally impressed with this part.

2.Then comes the Manav and Tarun's convo. Can it be more realistic, touching and make us feel for Manav than the way it was. No way. it had all. Seriously poor Manav. does he had any options left. well said Manav, both about d's, k's and archu's state. ofcourse she was not strong enough to stand for him so far. so what does remain. He has restrained to his fate.

3. Then so many dialogues. wherever archu said and felt she was Manav's wife , the moment , she telling 'please take me away from here Manav', could feel her pain, the feelings, turmoil,happenings going on her mind, and then finally Manav taking charge of a husband infront of siddhant.This one is my favourite part in the story till here.

Loved this all Nikki and the parts I have not mentioned also. so many Hugs Dear.πŸ€—.
Interesting lovable parts it was.A good treat for the weekend😊

So again going to pressurize you or bug you to soon give the next update as I am eagerly(this word is not sufficient to say) waiting for it.

Nikki, but one question, next part would be fine na, my hopes will stay na, No one will come and interrupt them right?, No one will separate them before archu become conscious(open her eyes) right?, will they have the personal talk in next part? will it (next part) be good for ARMAN.?Umi, if you wanna guess, then try and think along the way the characters have been developed till now. You know Archu better than me. I can only say she will stick to her characteristics. 

Nikki, started to write,I liked,loved this part and waiting for next and thought of asking one question at last. But it came out as a essay and last ,instead of one ques,it became more than one. 😳Haha.. I noticed that too.. but I love your long comments.. so PLEASE continue!πŸ˜ƒ

nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

Hi Niki,

Thank you for writing such beautiful and believable story,reading your FF has always been a joy πŸ˜ƒ   

Needless to say you've done a splendid job on these 3 sub-partsπŸ‘πŸΌ. Love the twist,I'm no hurry to read about their union, after all the course of true love never did run smooth so you are not gonna lose me as a reader πŸ˜ƒ

Loved Manav-Tarun conversation the most in this update, perhaps beacuse I coud relate to it very well.Looking forward to the next update as alwaysπŸ˜›    

You loved the twist😲.. oh wow... arey wah.. yeh to unexpected tha! Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, you're right about true love wala part, woh kya kehta hain- "Yeh ishq nahi aasaan, bus itna samajh lijiye, ik aag ka dariya hai aur doob ke jaana hai..."

There's one more which Manav's situation reminds me of, its from a film called Gambler- "Hum to musafir hain koi safar ho, hum to guzar jayenge hi, lekin lagaya hai jo daanw humne πŸ˜‰, woh jeet kar ayenge hi..."πŸ˜ƒ (Dev Anand sings this to his GF who dumps him)
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonnefille

loved it Niki...you made it a great sunday afternoon for me. 

I like the twist and i see the ray of hope too with tumour and cancerous growth differentiated. Loved the end the way ArMan got off on their own in a taxi...so dramatic and makes you want to the next segment so much. I personally would love it if the taxi is directed to Mahabaleshwar. πŸ˜‰ After all they are still married. But i know you will have something even better. 

Want the next one soooner...plzzz!!!!

Oh wow... I guess the twist was not so drastic then... yay! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for the compliments, glad you enjoyed it!

I do have something in mind- will come up in the next part itself.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: svforever

Awesome update!!! Definitely didn't expect that...please continue soon. :D

Hey hi! Long time no comments? I thought you had left the FF!

Thanks a lot! Yup, will try and post as soon as I can.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: suan

Hi Nikita,

You have amazing talent! PR should hire you to write their scripts. It would surely make for a much more dramatic and realistic serial.

I've only read the most recent two updates, so I don't know what happened prior to this part. However, I'm hooked. You are a fantastic writer. Towards the end, in the courtroom, the interaction between Manav and Archana was superbly written. I could clearly picture what was happening between them. I actually cried. I can't wait for the next update. When will it be ready. I'm hooked to your story as much as I'm hooked to the serial.

Thanks for this outlet for another form of entertainment and escape from the real world. I would love for you to pm me when future updates are ready.

P.S.
What does "FF" mean?

Hi Sharon! Welcome to PR reloaded. πŸ˜Š

FF stands for Fan Fiction. As in, you take the characters of a serial or something like that, and use them in a story of your own. Like I did- the characters in PR reloaded are same as that in the story and even the setting is the same (but its not necessary that the setting should be retained in every fan fiction).

I'm really happy you liked this FF. The earlier parts have ArMan in happier times, so I guess you will like that more, especially cos I wrote them imagining Sushant Ankita in the scenes and the way they react. πŸ˜³ The link is on the first page.

Yup I will PM you when I update next. Thanks for commenting.
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Hi Sharon! Welcome to PR reloaded. πŸ˜Š

FF stands for Fan Fiction. As in, you take the characters of a serial or something like that, and use them in a story of your own. Like I did- the characters in PR reloaded are same as that in the story and even the setting is the same (but its not necessary that the setting should be retained in every fan fiction).

I'm really happy you liked this FF. The earlier parts have ArMan in happier times, so I guess you will like that more, especially cos I wrote them imagining Sushant Ankita in the scenes and the way they react. πŸ˜³ The link is on the first page.

Yup I will PM you when I update next. Thanks for commenting.

Hi Nikita,
Thanks for this reply. I'll surely check out PR reloaded from the beginning. If what I've read so far is any indication, I know I'm in for a treat. Especially as you mentioned that you based your story on Sushant and Ankita's reactions. I know what you mean. They are so "darling" when they are together. So cute and loving.They tug at your heartstrings whenever you see them together, regardless of the situation. This is especially so when they can be themselves and don't have to "play" to the camera, (e.g. at the recent holi party when they were totally covered in colours and dancing together). Even though there were so many people around them, they seemed in a world of their own, just enjoying each other.

I'm eagerly awaiting your next update. I feel so proud to "know" such a talented young lady!!!!