Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
mesmerizing

was sad that it was not a three part update

EDIT Ad: Sorry did not realize it was your thread's anniversary too.

congratsπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by --Hope-- - 12 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Er ...can i peep in ? I have peeped in to say CONGRATZ niki .πŸ˜ƒ And I am popping the biggest slice of chocolate cake u guys have cut in my mouth before leaving .

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
CONGRATS   NICKI ...
well done girl ...Full marks for your dedication and talent ...
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸΌ

I have missed so many of the FFs that now I want to start from the very very first one ...

Nicki if you have time , can you send me the link of the previous thread ..I will look them up myself ...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats Niki for completing one yr bday for your PR reloaded...Enjoy!!
ByteMe thumbnail
Congratulations on the Most amazing FF Ever, like seriously. No one can counter when I say that this can easily be turned into some short novel, I loved how you took the PR story, improved ti and presented it in such a professional and decent Manner.

Way to Go! I am the biggest pankha of this FF... hehe and hence the constant nagging I do to you for updates.. hehe..

Keep it up, will post my views later on this update.
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congratulations Niki for your PR Reloaded FF completing one year πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ 

You rock buddy πŸ‘πŸΌ
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello people! 

I have my exams this week, so will reply to your comments in short.

Thank you to everyone for the wishes... that is all I will say... otherwise I will end up writing one more emotional bashan like on first page. πŸ˜†

@dhahi: I didn't reply back to you on the old thread. Thanks for your comments!!

@Athena: All the best for your exams dear! Yes, ArMan will be together by June.

I can see that Byte, Abhilasha, Ankifan have taken a few guesses. Cool people, keep guessing. :-)

Lunza, I knew you would love Tarun. As I told earlier also, he is a projection of the readers feelings. He brings it out on screen. Right now he is sad for Manav and frustrated with Archu (just like majority here) so he behaved that way.

Whatever, Tarun is cool!!! I love him too!!!

@Moon_mine and Claire: Yes, ArMan reunion is round the corner now. Actually it took so long cos I wanted to make it to look real, and describing Archana's introspection as well as building situation up for future track took some time. (upar se meri exams aur padhai).

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@sakura: Thankyou very much!!

@Swati: Love you too Sweetie!!! πŸ€— I know you must be thinking that I am putting Manav through difficult times, but trust me, sab accha hoga. Its all to show the growth in the characters. Something positive will come out of every difficulty, I assure you.

@Hope Varsha Di, Piya::

Thanks for your lovely wishes... but its not my FF's b'day. πŸ˜† Woh to Feb mein ho chuka. Its just that my first thread got over and this is the second one I made for it. 

Whatever, thank you very much for your wishes. πŸ€—

Hope, three part update???😲 Aur kitna lamba update chahiye?? Sab so jayenge!!! πŸ˜†Just check part 66 though, if you have not read it. ITs in previous thread (link on first page.) It has a catfight and both Shravani and Savita do each others izzat aart. πŸ˜ƒ

@Tanya Di: Thanks Di! Have sent you a PM.

@Kools: Very sweet of you to drop by especially for me Kools, thanks a lot πŸ€— enjoy the cake!

@Umi:::

I know dear, this time Archu was there in comparatively less scenes, will make up for that in next part which will be a short one (sorry!) mostly about Archu. Actually her emotional upheaval has started, but the actual decision making and planning will be in the next part. I didn't add it here cos it was getting too long. And anyway, Archu was so busy staring lovingly at Manav in this part that she wouldn't have thought about anything else at all.. hahaha!!! (you know the way she gets lost in Manav, what Varsha Di calls MF πŸ˜† )

@Byte: Thankyou!! Best FF??? Umm... I don't know... but you are surely the best nagger.β­οΈπŸ˜†

@Gene: Thanks Gene!!!

Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations Niki on the second thread πŸ‘πŸΌ..

M sure even this thread will be rocking as the previous one..
Edited by ArManFan1 - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome Niki.. LOved both the sub parts..

The Convo between Manav and Shravani in Part 1 was just too good and touching..

In Sub Part 2 offcourse I loved Manav Baba's philosophy. I hope this will make Archana think and come to a firm decision...

Also Loved the way Tarun introduced Manav to Vaishali... Tarun is a true friend...

OMG Savita Aai is scary here as well πŸ˜†

I hope next part will be only Archana and what her thought process about divorce and her future life... She is the only one who has to decide not even Manav.. But she is scared of Savita Aai.. Dont know how will she thinking of stopping the divorce and get the courage to get back to Manav πŸ˜•