Balika Vadhu

Dadisa is awsum!

Posted: 12 years ago

really like her! she is awsum! have always liked her, she has done unfair things, but she is very much humane! love the way she is supporting anandi!

Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i know i loved her scene todays..!!! she was amazing...
when A was walkin towards her i was like, oh no not again, she'll scream...
bt den her expressions change and she supports A...that was amazing to see...!!!
especially wen A hugged her, DS expressions wer mindblowing..!!
Originally posted by: dwsc

i know i loved her scene todays..!!! she was amazing...

when A was walkin towards her i was like, oh no not again, she'll scream...
bt den her expressions change and she supports A...that was amazing to see...!!!
especially wen A hugged her, DS expressions wer mindblowing..!!

dadisa is old-fashioned, however she is also nice, and most definately has feelings! anandi has always been very nice and friendly, and therefore dadisa cud not and will not hold back in helping Anandi!
rockyman09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
today i saw the real face of a sweet dadisa๐Ÿ˜ƒ who  finally understood her grand daughter in law as her  own grand daughter or i should say  more than her๐Ÿ˜› and the pain in her eyes were fantastic towards  anandi๐Ÿ˜Š
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Not only today Dadisa has always been shown as a human character who is extremely orthodox .. But here is the reason Balika Vadhu is way above than other shows ... All characters are human ..not artificial and gimmick ...

MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: nkapoor

really like her! she is awsum! have always liked her, she has done unfair things, but she is very much humane! love the way she is supporting anandi!

agreed. nyc post.๐Ÿ˜Š
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it's just that DS is hot-headed & gets furious quickly. but she's not evil. she's orthodox. but she does have feelings of humanity. the sweet side of DS was shown when anandi was shot. it was teepri who had to ruin DS & brainwash her against anandi in such a way that even teepri's exit couldn't change DS's mind later.

i hope DS always stands by anandi. & if jag returns then DS should take anandi's side & throw tantrums on jag...that would serve him right. 

but one thing that i wonder is once DS gets to know that gauri is gudiya...how would she react then? would she still be on anandi's side?
sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree with u all orthodox she is but she is good too
Originally posted by: shonu.703

๐Ÿ˜†pehle tou tum log usko galli de de ke thak te nahin they. just go back and see back forum discussions gosh forget jyada pichey just see 2 months back - all fo u wr almost she shd die now itself...

abhe 15 dino mein awesome ho gayi๐Ÿ˜†

yeah she has been awesome now in these days, when her own blood has whacked her off

jagya is also nature of dadidsa

ye sab anandi ko pehle he padathi likhtai to ye din ka naubat nahin ataa

then anandi would hvae also accompanied jagya to mumbai - if not doctor atleast anandi would ahve worked in bank or as nurse or teacher or some pharammcy or some industry etc. atleast she would ahve been with him isnt it

nahin dadisa tou as always rascal thee na - ladesar ladesar only ladesar
aur jitna bhee jo bhee dochar khushi aanndi ko mile hai thta is coz sumitra-bhairon only and only and yeah  also gehna -nandu- which was selfless.

abhee phool barsaney se kya hua awesome awesome

do (2) jindagi tou usney partially barbaad kiya hee - infact she was only repsonsibl;e

did u not see how sheee dirtily tusofied gajar ka halwa ina nandis mouth when she came first

sos os sick it was to even see flushinh halwa in her mouth,, so cruel

abhe jhatka aur laath mila apney khoon se , so being good , what big deal abt it.

I have also liked dadisa!
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonu.703

๐Ÿ˜†pehle tou tum log usko galli de de ke thak te nahin they. just go back and see back forum discussions gosh forget jyada pichey just see 2 months back - all fo u wr almost she shd die now itself...

abhe 15 dino mein awesome ho gayi๐Ÿ˜†

yeah she has been awesome now in these days, when her own blood has whacked her off

jagya is also nature of dadidsa

ye sab anandi ko pehle he padathi likhtai to ye din ka naubat nahin ataa

then anandi would hvae also accompanied jagya to mumbai - if not doctor atleast anandi would ahve worked in bank or as nurse or teacher or some pharammcy or some industry etc. atleast she would ahve been with him isnt it

nahin dadisa tou as always rascal thee na - ladesar ladesar only ladesar
aur jitna bhee jo bhee dochar khushi aanndi ko mile hai thta is coz sumitra-bhairon only and only and yeah  also gehna -nandu- which was selfless.

abhee phool barsaney se kya hua awesome awesome

do (2) jindagi tou usney partially barbaad kiya hee - infact she was only repsonsibl;e

did u not see how sheee dirtily tusofied gajar ka halwa ina nandis mouth when she came first

sos os sick it was to even see flushinh halwa in her mouth,, so cruel

abhe jhatka aur laath mila apney khoon se , so being good , what big deal abt it.

When she does wrong things destroying the future of anandi its natural for the members of the forum to get angry,but yesterday she supported anandi wholeheartedly and asked her to get as many books as she wanted-so that's a positive change in dadisa๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ-so the appreciation from the members is for that positivity not for the various wrongs she had commited in the past..๐Ÿค”..
This forum's members are very unbiased ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผand even  support a good thing done  by  a grey character like dadisa - please  understand the context in which things are said,shonu...