Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@Polly...🤗...yeah no wonder the channel is running at a loss. I guess they  haven't learned their lesson despite their past experiences...

Regarding the show...if they continue with the crap they are showing its doomed. I feel bad for GC & DD...their talent is being wasted here...
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

They did not learned their lesson 😡

So true DD and GC's talent is not getting utilizing,   Watch it in future they have to act some nonsense scenese fan will Bash them right, left center

Is Nissar still in the show or not 🤔  because I haven't seen any good direction for long time in GHSP
Edited by polly23 - 12 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
@Polly...Nissar is busy directing the new show of 4 Lions...
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Swan  So thats mean all the CVS are abandoning this show to make the new one Shiner , great policy i must say👏👏  
swan20 thumbnail
@Polly...the new show is on Star Plus...a bigger channel with a bigger reach. They'll want their best team on board for that. Unfortunately its at the cost of GHSP...🤔
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
This is what I wrote on 4 lion's page..

Truly speaking the ME did not come up to the expectation the way it was being advertised. The action sequence of Gurmeet was fantastic and I truly enjoyed and loved that segment. 

Dev-Nandini bickering was stretched too much and felt like the time was wasted on the merry go round. The segment with Jugnu mama was also funny but was stretched too long.. Hence more then half of the ME was gone in merry go round and comedy. 

Felt that the main focus should have been given to the long awaited Maan and Geet's consummation of marraige but IMO the creatives failed to do so.. The way it was shown lack the passion and urgency and feelings of Maaneet as they both are always shown as passionate couple. Whatever was shown did not convey the real Maaneet we have known and grown to love. It was really tame for the Maaneet. 

I thouhgt Monday would be better but the husband was ready with turban and the moment his wife open the eyes he says let's go... now what could be funnier then that so the morning also was not shown with proper day after...So I do hope Maan who always have done everything grandly and beautifully for his beloved wife will treat his wife with real and fantastic SR
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Come on- Please post and vote here...

We cannot do anything about it- but we can atleast laugh, cant we 😆
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hey medha, caught you, good morning 

hi shradha

back to stealth mode
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Usha: Good morning to you too.  I'm joining you in the stealth mode today. Just ventured out to Shradha's poll. Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
sab log halla bol on star one ka geet fb page