Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I posted their message and links on page 1 of Den!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
4 Lions FilmsHai kuchh aisi hi baat jo chup hoon,
Warna kya baat kar nahin aati? - Mirza Ghalib
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This news of GEET Admin getting mad and responding does give me hope again - It is the channel and now I suspect even more that Geet's rights have been sold to other international channels that are far more conservative - this is the reason for the touch-me-not CON.

Thanks for the links all - I will pour my pain there...
Norstar thumbnail
Jyo - PH and CVs hands are tied - and they can't reveal anything either as it may have legal/contractual implications - understandable.

I always knew it was not the actors but glad to know it is not the PH and CVs.

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Norstar

This news of GEET Admin getting mad and responding does give me hope again - It is the channel and now I suspect even more that Geet's rights have been sold to other international channels that are far more conservative - this is the reason for the touch-me-not CON.

Thanks for the links all - I will pour my pain there...

Yup true I guess...PH and CVs r sort of helpless in front of channel ...Actors r only puppets ...and so r PH and CVs I guessπŸ˜•

So we need to do all the Hallabol in front of the channel nowπŸ˜†
Norstar thumbnail
Jyo - I will do my part of venting my rage at the Star One site...maybe if this feedback request from GEET Admin can be posted on the MF?

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We are blaming the channel for interfering and agreed that a lot of the crap thats being shown is due to them but the execution of a particular scene is in the hands of the CVs right? The channel might have forced the CV's to show SR during the maha episode but that scene was executed by them...and it was a disaster. The director of this show has to take some responsibility for the debacle...πŸ€”

Regarding Dev's love track...well the channel deserves jootas for forcing the CV's to show that...😑
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swan20

We are blaming the channel for interfering and agreed that a lot of the crap thats being shown is due to them but the execution of a particular scene is in the hands of the CVs right? The channel might have forced the CV's to show SR during the maha episode but that scene was executed by them...and it was a disaster. The director of this show has to take some responsibility for the debacle...πŸ€”

Regarding Dev's love track...well the channel deserves jootas for forcing the CV's to show that...😑

Wahwah  CVS, PH and Channel are playing Blaming game   Abb aehi Din Dekhne ki Baki reh Gayeee

This fight brings back some black memory of off-air neighbor show of this same channel😑 
This SO channel is really something only they knows how to kill dramatically thier golden Goose πŸ˜‘

Edited by polly23 - 12 years ago
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hiya Swan   πŸ€—

seems like no hope for this show to going back original track   It's getting bad to worst...