Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Good night Devils I have to go now. 
Murlal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ all
am off. It's been great reading all your hilarious posts.
Jyoti06- I haven't stopped laughing at your challenge and the hilarious responses it evoked.
loogon ke aankh hai ki microscopes- kya kya chiiz dikh jaate hain tum badmash loogon ko?
Edited by Murlal - 12 years ago
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Faria,soma

byeee

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Shali...I never blamed the guy...I just said I never understood his spoilers...But I wouldn't want him leaving the forum saddened...πŸ€”...Hope his 3I friends are able to make him feel better...
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: soniyas

hey i used to live in Manchester a while ago...used to visit that mall in chester for branded clothes...now back to India ...

oh yeah Cheshire Oaks. I used to live quite close to it...😊

you've come to the den for the first time?...welcome...πŸ˜ƒ
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Okay-lol all 3 ol meaning they are stressed abt the negative responses... They r just reading the halla bol toh likhte raho.. They r all stalking. I think their plans backfired or smethng
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
wow!...small world...never expected to come across a few people that have lived in ManchesterπŸ˜ƒ
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Geet admins response...everyone go the links she has given & do ur halaa bol there

GEET
It seems that the GEET page is filled with hate these days. Honestly, there is more to the show than changing my DP and DD wearing Patialas or churidars.

Anyway, this post is not about this. It is about how your voices need to reach the right people in the right places. You spewing venom on this page is not gonna help. This page is run by the production house and the channel supersedes all decisions taken by the PH.

For example, take a look at this link on the official GEET page run by the CHANNEL http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=186832261369339&id=113084378707061. What do you see? While all hell was breaking loose here, the feedback on the above link on the channel page makes it seem that everything is fine and the maha episode was a huge success. No wonder nobody listens to us when we say that people didn't like so and so or they hate so and so track.

How many people actually gave their feedback on the link I had posted a few weeks back? Here it is once again: http://starpanel.startv.in/

Do it NOW. Do it again. Or I swear I will change my DP to a big RED SQUARE!

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello again...came back to write a kabootar sandesπŸ˜³πŸ˜› Is everything arright?Why are people discussing England's shopping?πŸ˜† EDITED lest I tempt you all into giving me a thrashing,πŸ˜†

Bye πŸ€—
Edited by Geekgod - 12 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
anu
yeah seems it is channel