Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den - Maaneet hue GHSP se paraye! - Page 23

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I live in Manchester and I have never come across those atrocious suits...I don't think girls here would even deign to wear them!...I know I wouldn't!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Why do u want Geet's style of clothing or that way ne tv leads clothing ...i am yet to see some one wear something nice and classy to i remember seeing this tv actress called Amna Shareif ...she had some nice fashion sense on screen as well as off screen

hello All
...hugsss
Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -sum-

I live in Manchester and I have never come across those atrocious suits...I don't think girls here would even deign to wear them!...I know I wouldn't!

It's quite rare to see the younger generation in Asian clothing on a casual day, unless you live in a really multi-cultural area.
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
I just saw LVRaaz updated his thread and this is what he said🤔...

😭Mee stare at Maneetians in shocked, silence, feeling mortification creep over mee'My throat's tight, and there's a pain growing in my chest... Mee swallows hard, feeling sick tired and  disappointment with some of the most sincere and deadly form of negative pms and feedbacks i was getting.. By controlling my emotional response and without flipping to the next pagezz, me back out from the thread,walk quickly,stumbling slightly, towards the end of the road in heavy tears rolling all over the places... !!🥺 LV/Vinu not in the mood for anymore spoilerzz sizzlerzz at the momentzz....😛 !! Till then, dun say alvida,phir milenge chalte chalte aur mahi mahiizz... !! Take care everyone, stay safe nd soundzz alwayzz...Halla Bolll... !!🤗🥱
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was so looking forward to seeing Dev holding the piece of Dupatta that Nano tied to his hand and remembering her tying it... 😍

BTW...talking abt Dupatta...Wht happened to the Dupatta that MSK churaofied the night he left the letter...BEchari Geet , now she is one blanket short...😔
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Shali

hiii🤗

..buy one... get 10 in different colors FREE...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@ rdfan, mral

hiii🤗

@ Murlal

nice future tracks sply geet edu track 👏
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: blahblablah

I used to live in Rochdale. 

I moved to London four years ago, I also live near Green Street one of the biggest Asian clothing street. If any Indian clothes are in style, it will be there.

Do you live in England?

i used to in Chester. Have moved to the US now...😊...Miss UK though!!

Yeah check out in London...you'll surely find them there..😆
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
@blahblablah...that's true most of the asian girls in my area wear western clothing...eastern wear is usually reserved for special occasions
somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
@ all call me soma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by somakazmi - 12 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Pooja...Long time...🤗...So howz life after marriage?????

As for the dress discussion...there is nothing else left to discuss ...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣