Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Gautam HegdeHey all, just got to know that someone's misinforming that I left the show because of monetary issues and because I got another show that offered more money. Kindly ignore such baseless allegations. I don't know what sick satisfaction can people derive out of spreading a rumor! The show was close to my heart and I did it with all sincerity. Even if it was for about 1.5 mths, it was a good experience. Like I said, sometimes things cant be explained and things don't work out. That's it. Cheers and happy GHSPing.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: geet.a

Gn guys :)

Geetu saw your SMS..can't reply re...nil balance...will tell u tomorrow😳
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bye Arwenish...🤗...Loved all the songs you posted...😉😆

@Muffin...Yeah...Devano are making us dance to their tunes...so its the new tango in town...
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Murlal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blahblablah

Are they? 
I have to go to shops tomorrow and see, because I have not once seen Geet's behenji style clothes.

me neither, I was in London yesterday, didn't see anyone in those famously unique behenji clothes, I'm sure I'd have recognized them.
Wouldn't mind if one could get matching Maans to go with the behenji clothes

Edited by Murlal - 12 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: blahblablah

Are they? 
I have to go to shops tomorrow and see, because I have not once seen Geet's behenji style clothes.

you'll find them in Rochdale. Wish i knew this before...my hubby was in Manchester last week. I would have told him to buy some for me...😆
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There is some serious internal locha going on in the GHSP team and that is affecting the show...Well, its not in our control,...Just Hope things get resolved soon...🤔
Originally posted by: swan20

you'll find them in Rochdale. Wish i knew this before...my hubby was in Manchester last week. I would have told him to buy some for me...😆

I used to live in Rochdale. 

I moved to London four years ago, I also live near Green Street one of the biggest Asian clothing street. If any Indian clothes are in style, it will be there.

Do you live in England?
Edited by blahblablah - 12 years ago
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
@ Jo

as per Gautam's post on Geet FB so much is happening behind camera ...😭
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

so maybe only the PH got a good deal on those behenje dresses...buy one... get 10 in different colors FREE...

@sanjana... that sautan dialog is hilarious...

Murlal thumbnail
[QUOTE=macho_muffin]@murlal omgg hi-5 dude...though i am not too sure about me being decent and good but ya...we are soo blood thirsty now and ready to kill...yeh show sahi main hamari jaan lega😆

Good and decent and me?!? ha, ha, that was irony,  my dear.

@somakazmi
loved your points too!!...though i love jealous maan ones the most cuz well, those always lead to some passionate scenes😉

Me too. Simply loved the psycho idea. May be we should do the same to the cvs.