Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i just read on MF that Geet's suits with the blanket dupattas are being sold in the UK...🤣🤣...now i'm sure the designer is not going to change Geet's style...😆
somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
@ all why iz cv showing 1 or 2 value added maaneet scene every epi... just like side couplez!!!!!!!!!!!!😡
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
anuja
Main ab geet FB pe ban hone vaali hu I better stop
mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: somakazmi

my track suggestion for cv mayb we get lucky...
since every 1 iz writing future track... following track would nice and veiwerz will surely love it...
1) return of NT from the world of nearly dead, she can bring spice back 2 show and she is only 1 who can save veiwerz from torture of dev 4th love story.  

I think this will certainly happen . 
2) geet educational track (which iz mentioned by many devilz) in collage no 1 know she mrs. msk and guy fell for her and jealous msk veiwrez alwayz love.
  This can be interesting , with good bunch of Geet's friend & some admirer . 
3)some psycho falling for geet and sending her gifts in beginning geet thinks it msk but later found out he is some else and psycho start calling her and following her, this can be perfect thriller track and viewerz will really like some spice in show which is missing from show.
  Darr movie , it will be really very interesting & veiwers will certainly get invovled in it .
4)office track where maaneet working together on project, new type of romance and fresh scenes.
  This can happen immedeatly as soon as Maaneet reach Delhi . 
5)some old collage rival of msk is back he saw geet and want her later found out that she iz mrs msk, add more fuel to his anger now he want to destroy msk, maaneet fight back.
 Same as above point. 
6) if sameera entry iz next she better b some hot really evil villain and maaneet fight her. 
  This the most awaited track from last year . But we need very strong , hottt , sexy & powerful Sameera  
7)khurana family histroy is still pending, it could b 1 interesting track
  Yeh toh pata nahin kab dekhne ko milega . 
viewerz want to c strong maaneet, they surely dont want 2 c crying geet plus whatever track cv want 2 show plz dont make sit geet at home waiting 4 maan, she should join him if no education track.
plus if they really want to show dev love story best way iz to send nandini for higher education abroad with dev end of story cv and veiwer both happy.
whatever track u chose to show plz maaneet should b together weather fighting or enjoying...     

I hope atleast 2 points are taken given here . 
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Anuja...Nah...No Sadma...I'm just loving it...*McD style*...🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Sanj...Shayad...That's for me to know and you to find out ...
🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Geets...AamSutra...Hmmm...YEh kya hota hai...
... *makes innocent baccha face*
Originally posted by: swan20

i just read on MF that Geet's suits with the blanket dupattas are being sold in the UK...🤣🤣...now i'm sure the designer is not going to change Geet's style...😆

Are they? 
I have to go to shops tomorrow and see, because I have not once seen Geet's behenji style clothes.

Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ All

sm1 posted on Geet FB

ainatara: geet tum mere saut hoo
geet:naintara tum mere saut hoo
nandini:geet mere saut hai
nanitara:agar geet tumhari saut hai tu tum to mere saut hoo
geet:nandini yeh naintara hum dono ki saut hai
...nandini:yani geet didi nanitara app ki saut or app naintara ki saut or main app ki saut or naintara ki bhi saut or app mere saut or naintara ki bhi saut :P
yani kabhi sautan kabhi saheli...
🤣

Edited by Sanjanareddy84 - 12 years ago
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@murlal
omgg hi-5 dude...though i am not too sure about me being decent and good but ya...we are soo blood thirsty now and ready to kill...yeh show sahi main hamari jaan lega😆

@somakazmi
loved your points too!!...though i love jealous maan ones the most cuz well, those always lead to some mad passionate scenes😉

@geeks
holaa and chaooo and you will be proud to know, when you stalk later🤣, that som-boo-dee actually ran an entire mile yesterday...and then ate like a pig🤣

@arwenish
ya feel free to call me muffin😆...well dude i hope the chick and chicken don't produce chicklettas or somebody is gonna get hurt (russell peters style🤣)
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bye Geetu...🤗...Loved your Take... 👍🏼

Actually u guys won't believe it...But the Geet style Salwar Kameez are a rage in Bangalore...I have been seeing them in almost all the dress shops...
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aise uljji nazara se hatati nahi
datse reshmi dor katati nahi
umar kab ki baras ke safed ho gayi
kaari badari jawani ki chatati rahi
wallah ye dhadkan badane lagi hai
chehare ki rangat udane lagi hai
darr lagatha hai tanaha sone mein jee
dil to bacha hai jee  thoda kacha hai jee

Happy dissecting GHSP...😃