Devils Den - Maaneet hue GHSP se paraye! - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago
Me seems to keep getting bad net connectn.. Now ol thr chori ka connection

Soo.. Hv we figured out which gaali to give?:P nd which shoes to throw?

Jo di-did u chk ur phone?
@kavita
šŸ¤£...devano? sounds like some kind of tango to mešŸ¤£
me luvey!

@jyo
i don't even care about the SR anymore...the first thing i wanna do is get my hands on those editors and demand kitney admi the?šŸ¤£

@arwenish
yup he is the darpok donšŸ˜†...bechara balwant fought with all the goons while he ran like a chicken!

@murlal
loved your 3 points!!šŸ‘
i especially wanna see the geet study continuation track...have been waiting for it since soo longšŸ˜†
maan will sing
 bas bas bas mere bhai tere haath hodta hu tere paoo padta hu sun ere bhai no more sagai.
@Faria hi and bye every one good night keep enjoying maja madi bye
Hey Geeks...I am not new...šŸ¤”...I think......Or Maybe I am...Like Dev...New and Refined...šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£...BTW...Hi...šŸ¤—

@Jhan...Just kidding re...šŸ¤—...Haven't seen you around...or am I not around lately...šŸ¤”...šŸ˜†...Anyways...Jhapkisses...
šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—
my track suggestion for cv mayb we get lucky...
since every 1 iz writing future track... following track would nice and veiwerz will surely love it...
1) return of NT from the world of nearly dead, she can bring spice back 2 show and she is only 1 who can save veiwerz from torture of dev 4th love story.
2) geet educational track (which iz mentioned by many devilz) in collage no 1 know she mrs. msk and guy fell for her and jealous msk veiwrez alwayz love.
3)some psycho falling for geet and sending her gifts in beginning geet thinks it msk but later found out he is some else and psycho start calling her and following her, this can be perfect thriller track and viewerz will really like some spice in show which is missing from show.
4)office track where maaneet working together on project, new type of romance and fresh scenes.
5)some old collage rival of msk is back he saw geet and want her later found out that she iz mrs msk, add more fuel to his anger now he want to destroy msk, maaneet fight back.
6) if sameera entry iz next she better b some hot really evil villain and maaneet fight her.
7)khurana family histroy is still pending, it could b 1 interesting track
viewerz want to c strong maaneet, they surely dont want 2 c crying geet plus whatever track cv want 2 show plz dont make sit geet at home waiting 4 maan, she should join him if no education track.
plus if they really want to show dev love story best way iz to send nandini for higher education abroad with dev end of story cv and veiwer both happy.
whatever track u chose to show plz maaneet should b together weather fighting or enjoying...     

@macho_muffin
I love your point about getting hold of the cvs and asking kitne admi the. Absolutely!
 Never mind that these Cvsne M and G ko to horrribly barbaad kar hi diya, now they are being very successful in turning us decent, gentle, good women into a bunch of blood-thirsty gabbar singhs!

Edited by Murlal - 12 years ago
@Somakazmi:Nice suggestionsšŸ‘šŸ‘..I love the psycho idea..my favouritešŸ¤£šŸ˜³

I want Geet, Daadi, Nandini and Annie (How can we forget her) to have kitty parties and then gossip abt ...Mrs Taneja's sons and bahus and Mrs Gupta's New Wardrobe and Mrs Pitroda's new platinum set...šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

And Dev to join Arjun and Annies Wedding Planning Company coz he is good at getting married...ANd Maan well...
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Maan can go to London and get Sam Back...šŸ¤£...Or have a Bar Non CON with her...šŸ¤£
Edited by panchjun5 - 12 years ago
@suggestion..

The folks can but give suggestions
GHSP CVs will just hand back rejections

The number of tracks they chorified from movies
They are just naam ke liye creatives

Agar they had lifted some ideas from forum brainiacs
They would not have been at the receiving end of cussing by GHSP maniacsšŸ¤£

Kavi..šŸ¤—who kavi,what kavi,when kavišŸ¤£ I performed "Obliterate"   on my own memory, mind you not "Obliviate"šŸ¤£

Adios all...see ya lateršŸ¤—
Edited by Geekgod - 12 years ago