Devils Den - Maaneet hue GHSP se paraye! - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
holaa all🤗

honestly, they have totally butchered the dev forgiving track with this bhabhi-devar crap...so i have just stopped cribbing about it since jugnu jasoos is so much more interesting🤣

Director ke CUT bolne se pehle ek chumma de deta...itna close toh hai ..bilkul touchy touchy🤔...phir hum isiko CON samajh lete😛🤣

I can so imagine...Dev Standing on the Balcony of Beeji house and chillaoing... Maasiji...Agar mera lagan Nano ke saath nahi hua tho...Main Kud Jaaonga...Phaan Jaaonga...MAr Jaaonga...Sooociiite...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Jyo....CUT bolne ke baad diya hoga...😛

@Kavi.
...🤣🤣
Edited by swan20 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Minnie:Yup but within limits😉😆

@All:So Devini will b getting a grand SR in Delhi post marriage☺️...and Geet will tell MSK "Mein pregnent hoon" same night😳😆😆😆

and then that night would be PH aur cvs ka khaufnaak raat 😆😆
Jyo, I love ur take! 

Spot the hand!  Aur kahan, its always there!  He lubs them! 🤣
Jyo! kya pata diya ho afterall itne din baad mulakaat hui hai..Par like always editor ne scene edit kar diya ho..😉
Originally posted by jyoti06

I think it will b better for all to write down what u all want to see now rather than what all damages CVs r already doing...no use of reminding them the past ..just list down the future points ...

Maaneet r still together and we need a strong potential track around Maaneet so that they r not sidelined...so concentrate on that ...

3 things, just 3 things would bring the show back to life:

1. Getting M and G to start behaving and living like a NORMAL YOUNG couple in love. Rigth now whenever they have a sudden surge of excessive love for each other they end up like a couple of apes that tumble over one another or grab whatever part of each other they can lay their paws on and end up whacking and bashing each other or at other times they pull and push each other or elbow each other for no apparent reason like a couple of moose or elks. So please let them hold each other in love, tease each other, do whatever, but not use physical violence as a eupheumism for love making - my mind is not an ape, it can't make the mental leap from whacking someone with a spoon to understandign that it is a form of expressing love.
In short, settle them down as a couple, physically and mentally- no more jungle dramas for con or non-con or whatever.

2. Giving G an education and getting M back to running his business, this is crucial. In the process we can have such fun with G struggling with her studies and M trying to help her and all the attendant fun of such things. Once she is done she can either help him and they fight their business battles together.
OR else G develops an independent career and takes on M and challenges him (without threatening him)- get them to pitch their brains together against the world together or separately. All the while their relationship has to remain stable and very strong. That could form the backbone of the story.
OR even better, and a lot more cheerful and great fun
G and M end up with three terribly intelligent but very demanding kids and each episode deals with something the kids do and M and G have to pit their brains against them. Anyone watching Outnumbered in the UK will know exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about. GC and DD have terrific comedy skills - CVs USE them effectively.

3. Giving us a proper history of M and his family. Telling us how Dev married NT before going ahead with this Nano track and getting him to do something else like going off on a journey of self discovery and repentance for his sins and keeping him there till the viewers are ready to accept anything else he does.

Finally, whatever happens, getting G out of these ghastly behenji clothes would be a great relief.

@Brunda- My name's Faria.

Originally posted by 49erFan

Jyo, I love ur take! 

Spot the hand!  Aur kahan, its always there!  He lubs them! 🤣

Geets...Bolo na kahaan...Bolo na Geets...😆😆😆😆