Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I feel like throwing up toady what a crappy pre cap. 
If I were geet first thing I do slap dev 100 times then ask apne girebaan mein jhakko.you have no respect for any woman

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So, Nano banegi Khurana Parivaar ki Choti Bahu...🤣...Waise yeh Nano...Diesel hai ya Petrol????? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can so imagine...Nano and Geet in khurana kitchn ...shooing Nakool away and cooking Parathas...365 days a year...and ODing...Maan and Dev with Lassi...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...

And if both of them get into kitchen politics...then sone pe suhaga...Geet saying to Maan...Maan Dev ne Nandini ko Sone Ka Necklace diya hai...Aur aap Mujhe Heere ka Necklace dijiye... Phir kya...next day Maan will file the divorce papers for Dev and Nandini...How can Dev spend money on Sone ka haar...And that's when Dev will turn negative...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Edited by panchjun5 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

I dunno what to say about today's Episode except for one thing that CVs r just hell bent on showing us something which they know viewers will hate to see😡

First they ruined the most awaited SR of Maaneet

Next they will make Maaneet cupid for Dev-Nandu and we might see MSK and Geet trying to convince all about how Dev will b ideal hubby for Nandini🤢

So are CVs deliberately spoiling their own show so that fans stop watching it and move to their so called new show on star plus and then once trps go low ,they will get a nice excuse to close the show down ???😕

Sorry to sound so negative but after watching today's episode this is the only conclusion I can draw🤔

As an episode ,it was a nice episode with good flow...nice comic element in the show...last Maaneet scene was too good and SS was brilliant throughout with his comic timing👏...but still viewers r not liking it ..Why ??...CVs Ask this question to yourselves and u will get the answer...Its because Maaneet does not hv a proper track...their relationship is standstill at one point and viewers r not even sure CON happened or not because they r behaving as usual with MSK trying to kiss her and she is pushing him off...Maaneet r limited to side characters in the show who themselves don't hv a track but r only playing cupids to other side characters in the show who r all hving proper tracks around them ;Another reason is viewers r not able to digest Dev ki Rasleela and Maaneet plsying cupid for him just because of Dev's past deeds;If it was Vicky-Nandini or mayb even Tej-Pammi then viewers would hv loved to see Maaneet playing cupids for them but when it comes to Dev ,its impossible for the viewers to digest all this nonsense in the name of comedy😡...

Damage has been already done and all CVs can do is repair this damage by trying to introduce a proper track surrounding Maaneet and make sure that NT comes back to handle his Devaaa ka rasleela

Options for good Maaneet tracks...

1)Send Maaneet back to Delhi..bring in the office track with Geet either joining office with MSK or mayb completing her studies...

2)Bring MSK's past chapter related to his mother or Sameera or whatever and connect it with
Maaneet ka bonding...

3)Show a proper Maaneet SR in Delhi ...We r not depmanding any explicit scenes but something which can b defined as proper suhaagraat ...the passion ...desire...foreplay...ambience...all that needs for a suhaagraat between a passionate couple like Maaneet

4)Make Dev negative by hook or by crook...Let Dev become a selfish soul who wanted to hv his share in Khurana business and let Maaneet stand together against Devaaa here...its high time the show needs a good villain...

5)Bring in Vicky in the picture and hook him up with Nandini ...noone will complain if Maaneet plays a cupid for Vicky-Nandu or even Tej-Pammi😃...and if possible bring Tej-Pammi to Delhi where Pammi can get a good makeover along with Geet too😆😳

6)Bring some uniqueness in Maaneet scenes,...Their romantic scenes r getting stagnent ...Why not bring some freshness in it like MSK taking Geet to a romantic dinner date...or Maaneet getting drenched in Rain and we hv a rain song here or Geet trying to seduce MSK wearing a western dress whose previous loop can b closed😳😳...

7)Can Maaneet go for their second proper honeymoon please without any extra baggage😃...

8)If for the sake of dragging the story ,new characters r being introduced then make sure those characters r somewhere connected to the Maaneet story like why not a dashing business partner for MSK who might hv his evil eye on Geet😈...I know it might sound like a cliched track but at least it can b better than what we r witnessing currently ..right ??😃

9)Geet is Millionaire's wife...can she look like one as well wearing some good stylish designer sarees or modern outfits ??...Can we hv some high society business parties where Maaneet can b projected like the hottest couple in town😎...I know Party ideas r more like Ektaish but why not ??😛

10)If all tracks r over...then here is last idea...Kill Maaneet...Reincarnation...Fresh story😎...But not now...first finish all the above mentinoed tracks😆😛

Now my quick thoughts on the Episode😳

Like I said Episode had a neat flow ...SS and Gurti were good as usual ...but Dev ka rasleela and Maaneet ki cupidgiri for Dev is hard to digest

Things I liked...
  • SS ki acting when Dev is shown daydreaming about Nandu or making faces when that guy comes to see Nandu😆...All said and done SS is good in his acting👏
  • Pammi-Geet scenes are always treat to watch😳..
  • Geet dreamnig about tabela night and was about to fall from the bed was a cute scene I thought😳..but its still not clear what really happened in the tabela since Pammi asks Geet whether she and Maan had their sulah and she only smiles..
  • Geet's lecture to Nandu about getting a dusht danav for herself as well was a good scene I thought😆 ..DD was very good in it😳...
  • MSK ka sharp brains was back to work again when he senses that his brother is acting OTT after the Jungle-Fiasco😎😆;Intelligent MSK is always treat to watch especially when he is in vest doing the car cleaning😍...well Dev was right here when he said we had a jungle adventure🤣..it was indeed an adventure even for the viewers who r still wondering CON done or not😆😆
  • Last Maaneet scene was the best of today's episode...its always treat to hv Maaneet in same frame even if the scene is repitative😳😳..Gurti's chemsitry in the last scene had that spark👍🏼...Loved the way MSK hugs Geet from behind and picks her up in unique style and then does that kiss ka gesture by swinging her in his arms so tightly like a despo☺️;This despo act of MSK again proves that CON not done😕😆 ..otherwise why will a hubby act and look so despo for a kiss even after the deed last night ??😕😉...Well I guess even CVs r CONfused in this department right now😆😆..Anyways all said and done loved the last scene and hoping that DD gets well soon so that we can hv more Maaneet scenes in the coming episodes😳

Things I disliked..
  • Dev ki 4th love story where Maaneet might play cupid👎🏼..
  • Maaneet reduced to side characters and Devini love story takes the centerstage👎🏼
  • Precap👎🏼
  • Geet ka atrocious costumes👎🏼...
  • MSK reduced to washing cars😭
  • CON matter still a mystry😕😆

Episode Rating:7/10...Whole episode was dedicated to Devini love story🥱...So the whole rating is only for SS ka acting and Maaneet last scene😃

Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Ruchi...the minute Nandini comes to know that Dev is not MSK  she'll start having feelings for him. She's already attracted to him but is holding back because she thinks he is her jijaji...
@Sanjana, Jyothi, 21-07, Kady, Brunda, Opti and everyone else

Hi! I love reading all your posts, if only the CVs would too.
Anyone line in Bombay? If so go to the sets and demand a job as a writer LOL all your ideas are too good.
Edited by blahblablah - 12 years ago
21-07 thumbnail
Kavi!!!! your posts always crack me up🤣
Thanks for comin, I was really mad after watching today's episode..
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

lo chali mein dhink chak dhin chak dhin chak..lo chali mein apne devar ki baraat le ke lo chali mein dhin chak dhin chak dhin chak
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Sun:Stop dancing Sam is not entering anytime soon🤣
21-07 thumbnail
anuja! even after knowing dev ka past she wants to marry him then I must say her mind has gone for a toss! waise these days every chracter's mind has gone for a toss..So no surprises..
how I wish I m proved wrong this time..🥱
jyoti06 thumbnail

Spot the hand Contest😈