Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I was thinking the new guy who came to see Nandini is pretty decent and a okay actor... Dev is obviously latoo over her and plans to spoil her alliance...MSK is also suspicious about his reactions...May be his  ever perceptive spider sense is working... I have a hope that MSK will be the biggest obstacle in Dev's way...Nandini too sort of likes the new guy...

So what if the lack of support from MSK prove to be the trigger in turning Dev back to hating his brother and his interference...MSK discloses his brother's past with regards to the women who come and go...before beeji...coz of his principles...Will it not sour Dev's mood?
Edited by kadydeep - 12 years ago
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well me siad that me ll not say anything about Demon Dev and his presence... but now me cant hold it...

what is in creatives head to be honest... what do they want to potray... me is tired now even again again reminding myself this is GHSP season 2...

but today Demons Dev dialogues were really bad... sorry no ofence to anyone my opinion...

and if Maan and Geet helped Demon Dev... then that will be end and death of original chracter of Geet and Maan...

How can any women in this world can allow or make her sinner marry her own sister...

How can man like MSK on earth knowing all along his brother and his past with women let marry her wifes cousin sister...
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I have a hope that MSK will be the biggest obstacle in Dev's way...
Deeps...🤗 me love you for saying this... and all what you have said... now that ll be MSK... But i dont trust creatives...😒 
geetfangeet thumbnail
Will this changed new cvs every time will watch all old episodes to know the characters? Pls some one answer.
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Deeps

hiii🤗

I have a hope that MSK will be the biggest obstacle in Dev's way...Nandini too sort of likes the new guy...

So what if the lack of support from MSK prove to be the trigger in turning Dev back to hating his brother and his interference...MSK discloses his brother's past with regards to the women who come and go...before beeji...coz of his principles...Will it not sour Dev's mood?

Deeps wt u said sach hojaaye
here CV'S can hv vgd story wr Dev turn fully negative n want to destroy mannet life msk business👍🏼

bur haisa kabhi nahi hoga ye cv's devini track nahi chodega 😡

@ Brunda

hiii🤗

yep viewers r the same but GHSP team nt understanding wt they r dng w/g their own show 😭

I want Geet to find out Dev likes Nandu and slap him. She should say something like 'I forgave you for the crimes you did to me, but I can't trust you with my sisters life' and Maan should support her. Then dev will go full-on Devdas mood, get drunk and try to do bad things with Nandu. He will get sent to jail and it will be a happily ever after.

21-07 thumbnail
The only positive thing which i see in this sadela Devini track is that nandini has no feelings for dev.
Bcoz today she was ready to meet the guy and she liked the guy too..
She didnt even think abt dev for once.
well what if she rejects dev ka proposal..may be she doesnt love him..
And when she will come to knw abt dev ka past she can bash him all the more..
I really dont want her to suffer( not bcoz I like her) but it will be intresting if she herself
kicks dev out of her life..

geetfangeet thumbnail
@sanjana hello i know they are reason for it they are making the viewers to lose interest in show and thanks for reply sanjana.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Jhan:"Wowww Awesome write up and some very valid points👍🏼...Yes Maaneet needs a good nad powerful track weaved around them ...and Devaaa ka rasleela track needs to end😡...and dare they make Maaneet play cupids for Devini😡

@Geetu:Awesome take👏...I wish SS came in as Vicky and then mayb we would hv really enjoyed this track😳...and yes Maaneet needs to get thier screentime back...show is about Maaneet and not Devini🤔
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Faria

hiii🤗

hope CV'S follow this one but ...🤔😭

@ All

kya GHSP team SS ko Devini track ke liye lekar aaya? aur kuch nahi sirf saint DEVA ke liye❓😡
😡