Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What is the essence of Geet hui sabse parayee?
who is Geet?
who is Maan?
who is Dev?

CVs...you made dev a saint...you made Geet forgive Dev...You made Maan forgive Dev...You made Dev and Nandini like each other...Now u r gonna make Maan and Geet playing cupid for Dev...

I have just one thing...HOW DISGUISTING CAN YOU GET...YOU KILLED A GOD DAMN GOOD STORY...I agree star one focuses on love stories...but we are not some brainless, moral less morons. ...

you are insulting every fan watching this serial...We don't love Maan and Geet just becoz they are good to look, but because of their characters...you have killed the entire character of the leadss

I still remember the promo for Geet before was aired...The promo with parents naming their new born Geet because she was someone different. If difference means letting aperson who did such abig crime walk free that too with her own sister...I don't think that it is something to proud off

CVs every crime does not deserve a second chance...A crime done with full awareness, acrime that could have killed a girl...OH STOP THIS RIDICULE... Their is a limit.

i am utterly disguisted today...
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Eva...I loved your balanced take beause that's what we need to to...move on. In Dev's case...the past is totally wiped out...

Thanks Anshu...  Yea that is what I feel...  They have started to mold Dev's character as good since his return..  The way dadima felt and brought him in the house... asked Geet to see his good side and then asked Maan also to forgive and be a brother to him...  then the way Geet has forgiven and then Arjun forgave him and the way Maan forgave him..  So all his past has been forgiven and buried and now he is free man..  A Khurana's son... Maan's brother and Geet's Brother in law...  No connection to the past what so ever so now he is free to feel life again and go ahead in life...

They have brought Sameer on the show and then brought Nandini with the article that she is going to be the love interest of Dev..  So this track has been planned long back and the actors are given their roles and the outlined scripts too..

So the CVs are going to go ahead with that as the actors already have contract to do this sequences..  So they are going to bring it anyway...  So why worry about past of the story and get extra headaches..

Sameer is a good actor and Nandini can improve...  Gurmeet and Drashti always come out with beautiful performance and also Prashant/Rakhi..   Raajveer/Ahwan..  Beeji and Lachchi all are fantastic actors and they really make the sences alive with comedy and blunders

They have brought this A'sar track and it is quite good I am enjoying it with totally different environment and characters..  All these actors have been brought in the show and I am sure they will be utilised to their maximum ability so why not enjoy their performance.. 

Romance of Maaneet is going to go on as usual but along with that all these side stories have to go on too... So it is better for us to stay in the present story line and enjoy the performance of these hardworking actors.. 

And also if we hang on the past history of the character and not like the character of Dev then I think it is injustice to Sameer and his awesome performance...  Cause he is doing phenomenal job.

just my POV

Edited by evasumi - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Let's not discuss any tsunami's please! Just stick to current events and  tracks! 

Love to all!
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: evasumi

Thanks Anshu...  Yea that is what I feel...  They have brought Sameer on the show and then brought Nandini with the article that she is going to be the love interest of Dev..  So this track has been planned long back and the actors are given their roles and the outlined scripts too..

So the CVs are going to go ahead with that as the actors already have contract to do this sequences..  So they are going to bring it anyway...  So why worry about past of the story and get extra headaches..

Sameer is a good actor and Nandini can improve...  Gurmeet and Drashti always come out with beautiful performance and also Prashant/Rakhi..   Raajveer/Ahwan..  Beeji and Lachchi all are fantastic actors and they really make the sences alive with comedy and blunders

They have brought this A'sar track and it is quite good I am enjoying it with totally different environment and characters..  All these actors have been brought in the show and I am sure they will be utilised to their maximum ability so why not enjoy their performance.. 

Romance of Maaneet is going to go on as usual but along with that all these side stories have to go on too... So it is better for us to stay in the present story line and enjoy the performance of these hardworking actors..  just my POV

Sorry for double quote...but I agree again totally.  I am enjoying the ASR (Amritsar) track a lot...all the characters are good unlike the AA track which was very painful. Atleast here we have mama and lucky's comdey which is really hilarious and not forced. Yesterday I actually watched mama's black face scene several times becoz of the comic relief it gave me.   The one thingi really have problems with is Geet's clothes ...which aren't changing so have given up. Hats off to DD for wearing those though!!!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I think it will b better for all to write down what u all want to see now rather than what all damages CVs r already doing...no use of reminding them the past ..just list down the future points ...

Maaneet r still together and we need a strong potential track around Maaneet so that they r not sidelined...so concentrate on that ...

geetfangeet thumbnail
I saw episode now , man what are cv's upto :-(   i want to throw that daba dev to ocean.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyo...how many times have we written down future plots for them? Have they implemented even one of them? Do you really think they will listen this time..🤔...They do exactly what they want & we keep watching for Maneet and in the hope that things will improve...but in vain..
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jyoti06

I think it will b better for all to write down what u all want to see now rather than what all damages CVs r already doing...no use of reminding them the past ..just list down the future points ...

Maaneet r still together and we need a strong potential track around Maaneet so that they r not sidelined...so concentrate on that ...

For starters...I want Maaneet to remain together...no more separation. And we need to get them back in focus...they were sidelined in maha episode and from wha ti read today as well.  So the focal point should always be maaneet with other stories thrown in. The present track has good actors...each one of them is doing a good job.. ...comedy quotient is high and it is indeed good.

So CVs put Maaneet in the middle and let everything else be in the periphery...do not neglect maaneet else audience will surely get worked up as they are today
Edited by Anshu_A - 12 years ago
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Live2laugh n geet

wt a post really i hope CV's should read all these posts n change their mind atleast nw

@ vasu

hiii

HOW DISGUISTING CAN YOU GET...YOU KILLED A GOD DAMN GOODSTORY. ..I agree star one focuses on love stories...but we are not some brainless, moral less morons. ...👍🏼

you are insulting every fan watching this serial...We don't love Maan and Geet just becoz they are good to look, but because of their characters...you have killed the entire character of the leadss

I still remember the promo for Geet before was aired...The promo with parents naming their new born Geet because she was someone different. If difference means letting aperson who did such abig crime walk free that too with her own sister...I don't think that it is something to proud off

CVs every crime does not deserve a second chance.
..A crime done with full awareness, acrime that could have killed a girl...OH STOP THIS RIDICULE... Their is a limit.

@ Red n Bold

really vasu evry wrd is true

n plzzz if u hv link 4 that first promo plzzz can u post that link here i didn't see that promo 😔

@ Geet,live2llaugh n Vasu

take a bowww ppl wt a posts yaar really gddd

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Yea going in the past has no value..

Maaneet are together and we want more of Maaneet in more special way that is what we have to concentrate on..  and we want Maaneet in the focus and all other tracks like Devdini and TejiPammi in the side line with the fantastic comedy of Jmama lucky and Lachchi..

I think this track has very good potential of great entertainment..  love the comedy of J mama and Lucky and even Lachchi.. 

These track has very good collection of actors and every one is doing great job..