Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
OH man Devils, r full on on FB wall today!  All going aag baboola! 🤣
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Anvi, Maan is busy cleaning the car and worrying over his bro. No time to reminisce over the SR.  I increasingly feel that Medha was right. The Sat con was Geet's dream and Maan heard her voice some of her x-rate thoughts in her sleep which is why he teased her the next morning. Geet thinks they did it while they may not have done it.  Perfect reason why only Geet has thoughts of the SR and not Maan.  Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Jo,su,geets,ruchi,swan,deeps,sia,opti n all

hiii🤗

Jo ab tho aapka postivity choddo and bashan dona CV's ko 😭

hw on earth ppl like this track😡

wr that man already married to Girl (NT) where she loves that Devil Dev whole heartdly ofcourse she loves his money also but wts wrong in that she wants her hubby also like MSK except that fake marr plan wt she hs done wrong? n that plan also 4 whom ? to her Hubby only na who could hv done like that n here CV's r blaming all this on Bechaari NT n leaving Devil Dev as saint

Now once again Devil Dev want to marry a girl that 2 Geet's sister

does CV's have brain r nt ? wt they r thinking ?

is this GHSP ?
is this Our MSK n Geet only?
😡

I think one guy already told na DD will face health prob , GHSP will be in trouble , ...
so all pedictions r cmng true

God save this blunder
😭

Edited by Sanjanareddy84 - 12 years ago
21-07 thumbnail
Anvi maan and geet are not even thinking of their CON..they have better things to do..After all innocent dev ka sawaal hai..Nothing is more imp than dev ka problem..
Not even their own relationship..
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Can't see the FB wall today Geets.😭😭😭...please fill me in here
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 49erFan

does it help...NO. The CV's only realize when its too late. It took them 4 months to realize after AA torture. Wonder how long it will take for this one...😆🤔
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
APOLOGIES- yes opti..hehe i meant workaholic..dunno why i wrote alcoholic..silly me..LOL

Anshu- lol thanks for liking..i changed! :)
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I want old MSK back now! Im tired of this whimpy MSK! 
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Anwesha, I think they are strapped for cash and are not paying their CVs well. This may be the reason for the high turn out rate.   The supposed fallout between the two producers may be making it more difficult and each may be pointing a finger at the other when the payment has to be made (all these are conjectures by the way). I also think that on completion of a year, contracts of the leads may have been renewed at a higher price. This could also be a reason for the PH being cash strapped. 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@sanjana..now i will be seriously upset with you...ek toh show aur birdies ne deemag kharabb kar dia hai now u are here with ur tsunami warning not telling us what when how...people are panicking as such...if you cannot tell the whole thing please say nothing...

Edited by sun29 - 12 years ago