Usse kisi tara iss ghar se bahar nikaliye... - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
@aneesha... wow.. very well written... esp this bit..!!

there was a time when ishaan used to stare suhana n she gets irritated by ths n now is the time where suhana is waiting for ishaan to look at her atleast once or call her name but no hez completing ignoring her
and indeed..such is the circle of life...that the person Ishaan used to stare for endlessly...and want as his own in life... is the very same person.. whom he gets irritated with when she stares at him and wants her out of his home n his life..!! Ironic  isnt it 😔 but felt really sad for Suhana!

@keenu ... aww dear...i miss writing myself.. but kya karein.. na SGP ka time change hoga.. na mere office ka 😭 And yeh.. keeping all logic aside...at times its funny to see the whole ...

But no matter whts illogical or whatsoever, I m loving this beautiful besharmi of suhana line maroying her hubby 😆!
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
Bus Manju Aunty is needed now to add the tadka over this beautiful baysharmee!!!
Originally posted by venture

Bus Manju Aunty is needed now to add the tadka over this beautiful baysharmee!!!

true...we havent had a MA scene for a long time now...we need her dosage soon...

iam also missing a good dadaji, KK, Alok, Rano scene...missing them from the scenes itself...it will be good to add them instead of always having the young lot...its a bit tiring...😊

yesterdays BM-Suhana-Dadiji scene was very nice...hopefully more scenes like that...😊
Originally posted by venture

Beautifool Manju aunty to add Beautifool TADKA to this BEAUTIFOOL besharmee 😆
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Beautifool Manju aunty to add Beautifool TADKA to this BEAUTIFOOL besharmee 😆

🤣🤣