Usse kisi tara iss ghar se bahar nikaliye... - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by .sb.

Beautifully written Tanu di!πŸ˜›It was indeed very sad..the way Suhana's expressions changed!..Its so bad to see your loved ones ignoring you completely!

Anyhow..I am copying and pasting my views hereπŸ˜†
I somehow liked everything in the show today!😊It was not a bore..except one or two small parts..

Things which I liked:

Badi Ma-Suhana talk-Ohh god!This was needed much before..but der aaye durust aayeπŸ˜†..I really liked the heart to heart talk between BM-Suhana-Dadi and all the three actors did it extremely well!πŸ‘Supriya ji-Ragini is never a let down..I really liked the scene where Suhana says more than Ishaan,she is angry because she misses her roomπŸ˜†..and then when BM says sirf room ke liye iritation..and Suhana responds like..toh aap kuch aur samjhi hai..that particular scene was πŸ‘IMO..Ragini immediately gave a blanked look and then made her voice a bit husky like small children do when they get caught saying a lieπŸ˜†and Supriya ji rolled her eyes..it was too good!

I liked the other scenes as well..Nothing FAB in it..but still..more than chalta hai types..

I really liked the last scene..where Ishaan says why is Suhana lighting off the lamps like Jaya Bhaduri in SholayπŸ˜†..and then the flashback sequence...the background music was MINDBLOWING!πŸ˜›...

But one thing,I actually dont at all agree with what Badi Ma said to RB...I dont at all feel Ishaan is feeling irritated by Suhana's presence because he is slowly falling in love with her...Ishaan is feeling irritated because he cant just digest the fact that why is a married woman actually trying to flirt with him..he might take this flirting thing in a different sense and question Suhana's morals too!..I dont know why did they actually tell that Shashikala talwar is a married woman first oif allπŸ˜•

Shruti Bapna-I am really liking her acting!πŸ˜›She is like a perfect psycho onscreen!πŸ‘

Things I didnt like-

Permanent place for chichorapanti's child-IleshπŸ˜†..Somehow when I started seeing the scene where he says Ishaan tu sach mein jaanna chahta hai tu kya bhool gaya hai...I came to know..he is going to talk nonsenseπŸ˜†

Disha's prediction ki woh wali GOOD NEWS abhi nahi..lekin bahut jald hi!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•Disha can actually predict kab woh maa banne wali hai?πŸ˜•and Deepak telling..abhi toh Dhamaka hone wana hai!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Raunak's story-I really cant get the head and tail of it.I know why is Pia after raunak but couldnt understand who actually tried to commit suicide?Pia's husband or raunak?πŸ˜•And it looks so wierd in a show like SGP..its like a snippet of Aaht in between SGPπŸ˜†

Ohkk..I am done for today!πŸ˜†

Very nice Shaunak babu. ClapAfter readng your post, I want to watch it now but I can't because I am still at work! Stupid work!😑
Thanks guys for ur comments... i rarely post... n it feels nice to see all ur support πŸ€—
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Thanks guys for ur comments... i rarely post... n it feels nice to see all ur support πŸ€—

You are welcome dear.πŸ€— This means you need to keep making more because we loved it!!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

You are welcome dear.πŸ€— This means you need to keep making more because we loved it!!πŸ˜ƒ

Sheemu..i  used to write a lot in the earlier days.. but the SGP timings and my office timings dun match..so i miss out on the epi...n then i dun hv energy to watch it on YT... have to wait for omnis..

Sheemu..i  used to write a lot in the earlier days.. but the SGP timings and my office timings dun match..so i miss out on the epi...n then i dun hv energy to watch it on YT... have to wait for omnis..

Awww bless you. I also have to wait till I go home after work to watch it and sometimes its no use making a post so late because the forum becomes THANDA in the evening (UK time). Thankyou for the post today, its nice to know how the episode was and I will definitely watch it later when I fiish work, but keep making them whenever you can.πŸ˜ƒ

Oya Tanupie Zyada Jhappis Mat Dalo...We dont comment we Just come to chat/Leg Pulling each other here...Tumhari post toh ek Zaria Hai Bas πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Moi Just Joking 😳 nd BTW Do Keep Posting Posts like these other than ur News wala posts πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Oya Tanupie Zyada Jhappis Mat Dalo...We dont comment we Just come to chat/Leg Pulling each other here...Tumhari post toh ek Zaria Hai Bas πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Moi Just Joking 😳 nd BTW Do Keep Posting Posts like these other than ur News wala posts πŸ˜†

Tanu wonderful post... Keep writing ... 
@Sheemu.πŸ€—. i can guess... it is day time at ur place na... so u must be busy with work..!! Hope u have a easy time at work..!!

@Rubalwa... ..i know.. tumhe posts ki kya zarurat... tumhe to bas mauka chahiye.. tang khichai ka... btw...have to say..today ur on the best of ur behaviour... i din catch ya... being 'Mr. CLOWN' in the threads atleast i visited... what a shocker.. πŸ€£

@Nets... Thanks again.. πŸ˜³
Wonderful post Di n very well writtenπŸ‘...Love the first scene where BM n dadiji try to console suhana but i hate last scene where ishaan asked BM n RB ki shashikala ko is ghar se likal do😭😭it was heart wrenching if we are feeling so bad than think what will be suhana's condition poor gal feeling really bad for her...itz really painful for any girl when her husband didn't recognize her  behaving so strangely with her n ask her leave the house where will she go damit😑...there was a time when ishaan used to stare suhana n she gets irritated by ths n now is the time where suhana is waiting for ishaan to look at her atleast once or call her name but no hez completing ignoring her😭
I m out of words since everyone wrote everything πŸ˜†! but still wanted to write something haha! apart frm jus agreed with you totally, tht will look bad πŸ˜‰
firstly Tanudi wonderful post! beautifully written, i think you made post about ur views after long time, apart from the khabris post! Believe me, you should do this more often since you are awesome in depicting your thoughts in post! πŸ‘πŸΌ! 
Secondly, about the post i felt it for suhana, how those words from ishaan's mouth would have pinched her and hurted her! but I do feel tht she is chapking too much with ishaan, anyone will feel irritated na, ishaan is not wrong at all when he said tht either.. its jus us we knw the actual story [do i make sense πŸ˜•] But no matter whts illogical or whatsoever, I m loving this beautiful besharmi of suhana line maroying her hubby πŸ˜†! you go girl! πŸ‘
Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 12 years ago