Usse kisi tara iss ghar se bahar nikaliye...

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Kisee???

Usse.....jo kabhi Ishaan ke dil ki rani thi...??

Usse... jo Ishaan ki har dhadkan ki zubani thi?

Usse ....jo Pariyon se bhi khubsurat dastan ki kahani thi???

------

This one line from Ishaan... 'Badi Maa...Aap usse kisi tarah iss ghar se bahar nikaliye' must have pierced Suhana's heart with a deeper arrow than any before...!!   A confused Ishaan  who was being reminded of his numerous rejections by girls with whom his alliance was sought...was in his room...about to close the window..!! As he was about to take off his unbuttoned shirt.. .he noticed Suhana aka Shashikala switching off the lights...!! An immediate recognition of the moment had Ishaan wondering...aloud as to 'Why Shashikala was switching off the lights ..much like Jaya Bhaduri of Sholay!!' ๐Ÿ˜†

Funny isnt it...that this very Sholay had at one point of time had a more funnier connection to Sushaan.. with the whole Thakur/Gabbar angle..!! But this time round.. it was a comparison to a more subtle.. n comparatively sad scene of Sholay... Out there.. as Amitabh Bachchan sat playing his mouthorgan... Jaya Bhaduri was switching off the lanterns...and upon AB looking at her.. after a brief eyelock...she switched off the last remaining lantern.. thus remaining in darkness..!! Out here... as Suhana saw Ishaan watching her.. she gave a smile.. A smile which wasnt returned..and after a moment of hesitation.. Ishaan closed his rooms window... thus again.. leaving our modern day Jaya Bhaduri aka Suhana in darkness..!! 

It din end here... as a still flustered Ishaan went to BM who was with RB...n expressed his displeasure at Deesha bhabhis friend overstaying her welcome..!! Not stopping at that.. he expressed a desire to have her out of the house...!!Suhana was listening on all the time...!! Her face ..was a picture of sadness..!! But then...maybe...as BM says...this is a flustered Ishaan talking... A Ishaan...whose heart hasnt forgotten.. tho his mind remains ignorant...to the one...who always was.. is and shall be 'Ishaan ke dil ki rani'

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharan13 thumbnail
 amazingly written :)
--sree-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice post...i feel very sad for suhana๐Ÿ˜ญ
Beautifully written Tanu di!๐Ÿ˜›It was indeed very sad..the way Suhana's expressions changed!..Its so bad to see your loved ones ignoring you completely!

Anyhow..I am copying and pasting my views here๐Ÿ˜†
I somehow liked everything in the show today!๐Ÿ˜ŠIt was not a bore..except one or two small parts..

Things which I liked:

Badi Ma-Suhana talk-Ohh god!This was needed much before..but der aaye durust aaye๐Ÿ˜†..I really liked the heart to heart talk between BM-Suhana-Dadi and all the three actors did it extremely well!๐Ÿ‘Supriya ji-Ragini is never a let down..I really liked the scene where Suhana says more than Ishaan,she is angry because she misses her room๐Ÿ˜†..and then when BM says sirf room ke liye iritation..and Suhana responds like..toh aap kuch aur samjhi hai..that particular scene was ๐Ÿ‘IMO..Ragini immediately gave a blanked look and then made her voice a bit husky like small children do when they get caught saying a lie๐Ÿ˜†and Supriya ji rolled her eyes..it was too good!

I liked the other scenes as well..Nothing FAB in it..but still..more than chalta hai types..

I really liked the last scene..where Ishaan says why is Suhana lighting off the lamps like Jaya Bhaduri in Sholay๐Ÿ˜†..and then the flashback sequence...the background music was MINDBLOWING!๐Ÿ˜›...

But one thing,I actually dont at all agree with what Badi Ma said to RB...I dont at all feel Ishaan is feeling irritated by Suhana's presence because he is slowly falling in love with her...Ishaan is feeling irritated because he cant just digest the fact that why is a married woman actually trying to flirt with him..he might take this flirting thing in a different sense and question Suhana's morals too!..I dont know why did they actually tell that Shashikala talwar is a married woman first oif all๐Ÿ˜•

Shruti Bapna-I am really liking her acting!๐Ÿ˜›She is like a perfect psycho onscreen!๐Ÿ‘

Things I didnt like-

Permanent place for chichorapanti's child-Ilesh๐Ÿ˜†..Somehow when I started seeing the scene where he says Ishaan tu sach mein jaanna chahta hai tu kya bhool gaya hai...I came to know..he is going to talk nonsense๐Ÿ˜†

Disha's prediction ki woh wali GOOD NEWS abhi nahi..lekin bahut jald hi!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•Disha can actually predict kab woh maa banne wali hai?๐Ÿ˜•and Deepak telling..abhi toh Dhamaka hone wana hai!!!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Raunak's story-I really cant get the head and tail of it.I know why is Pia after raunak but couldnt understand who actually tried to commit suicide?Pia's husband or raunak?๐Ÿ˜•And it looks so wierd in a show like SGP..its like a snippet of Aaht in between SGP๐Ÿ˜†

Ohkk..I am done for today!๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Thanks Anusree & Sharan ๐Ÿ˜ณ

&

@anusree.. i know.. The way Suhana's face fell when Ishaan closed the window... was so painful...! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Armu4eva thumbnail
@Sb... wow..fab analysis ๐Ÿ‘ well thot..!!

& yep.. the start was a clincher.. Supriyaji n Ragz..never fail to capture my heart..! The window closing scene was also very painful... esp Suhanas reaction..!!

@BM telling RB..i totally agree .. Ishaan is deffo more irritated to have Suhana mostly clinging on to him...or his room...! I mean if i have a guest who keeps coming so close to me..teasing me n entering my room... i wuld be equally irritated...! Shounak...thats the reason why i din write about this bit in the post.. coz i din like it myself ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

@Sb... wow..fab analysis ๐Ÿ‘ well thot..!!

& yep.. the start was a clincher.. Supriyaji n Ragz..never fail to capture my heart..! The window closing scene was also very painful... esp Suhanas reaction..!!

@BM telling RB..i totally agree .. Ishaan is deffo more irritated to have Suhana mostly clinging on to him...or his room...! I mean if i have a guest who keeps coming so close to me..teasing me n entering my room... i wuld be equally irritated...! Shounak...thats the reason why i din write about this bit in the post.. coz i din like it myself ๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly!!I hate atithis for that same reason..esp when they want my computer and net connection!!๐Ÿ˜†

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree with both Tanu & Shonak . Wonderful analyse   ๐Ÿ‘ 
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It is really painful when Ishaan closed the window seeing suhana.. The guy who just wants to see her face, is not even looking at her and also closing the window.. Just heart wrenching ..

Ishaan telling BM to send disha 's friend as soon as possible, that too when suhana is hearing.. so sad, no women would bear that words..

Just see the difference the person who didn't sleep happily when suhana tol him that she will leave the house after meeti fancy competition.. Now the same ishaan asking her to leave the house as soon as possible.. It is really heart touching...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@shounak...when guest come...i lock my cupboards...close my door...hide my laptop and put password for computer...๐Ÿ˜†