Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

KAREENA's Dal Tadka & SALMAN's Energy Drink

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

It's no hidden fact that Bollywood star, Kareena Kapoor is a big foodie. She loves Chinese and staple desi stuff. While shooting for Bodyguard with Salman Khan and Sonakshi Sinha at Marriott Courtyard in Pune, Kareena had a big problem with her Peeli Dal. She did not like the preparation and made it a point to communicate it to the Hotel's GM. I was at audible range and this is what Kareena Kapoor said, " Your chef can't make Peeli-Dal. Tell him to mix the Pink Dal (Masoor Dal) with Yellow Dal (Moong Dal) to make the perfect Yellow Dal. In fact, when Chef is here, ask him to call and I'll explain."

I am not a foodie, nor do I know much about Dals but I checked it with known foodies and they all said that Kareena was absolutely right. They said that when the Pink-Masoor Dal is mixed with Yellow Moong Dal, the Dal turns out to be 'karari' (crispy, I guess). Just Moong Dal makes the Dal very soapy or soggy. I quiet get the point now. Wah Kareena! You should start a restaurant now.

Salman Khan when not shooting used to be at the Hotel Gym.

Guess what Sallu Bhai sips at while sweating out at the gym? No it is not Gatorade; it's Scotch Whiskey! Wah bhai wah!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Guess what Sallu Bhai sips at while sweating out at the gym? No it is not Gatorade; it's Scotch Whiskey! Wah bhai wah!

Scotch after laborious exercise is in fact considered good. Bhai bhi bilkul mast hai. πŸ˜†

Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaahan bhi peeyoonga
Waahan bhi peeyoonga
Ab toh saare jaahan mein peeyoonga

Soda aur rocks ke beena Scotch.
Originally posted by: Relda

Yaahan bhi peeyoonga

Waahan bhi peeyoonga

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Relda

Yaahan bhi peeyoonga

Waahan bhi peeyoonga

🀣 OMG!! That was so good Relda!

LOL Kareena is a big Dal fan...what a coincidence I am eating that tonightπŸ˜†

🀣
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Fake Site. Fake News.

Abhi yeh News Mumbai Mirror Mein bhi Chhapp jaayegi...🀣 

Same happens @ Dabangg time, Sallu's Flab pic was printed as telling he is drinking...

For BodyGaurd, He has left Drinking... & Most IMPORTANT... he is not STAYING @ Any Hotel... There is a Special Home built for Salman 2 Save time...

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She eats Moong Daal as well...cool that's the Daal I am eating!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

... he is not STAYING @ Any Hotel... There is a Special Home built for Salman 2 Save time... 

Bhai ki poori itinerary hai kya?
Oye, BagarHe! Tu sach mein Arbaaz to nahin? Hai to Malaika bhabhi ko hello bolna.
i can't identify these daals frm their names.. its either, yellow daal, kaali daal. or green daal.. i hate daals.. so i dont really care.. πŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Bhai ki poori itinerary hai kya?
Oye, BagarHe! Tu sach mein Arbaaz to nahin? Hai to Malaika bhabhi ko hello bolna.

U Never Know πŸ˜›... ok i will pass ur E-HELLO 2 Sweet Bhabhi ji... πŸ˜‰