Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Great (Page 3)

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aavalu

thts wat even i m wonderin how could they change their clothes soo fast !!!!! kmh is not at all predictable !!!wen arjun n arohi were cught by rajveer i was jumpin n got soo nervous bt i was relived wen it was not them bt i m still confused !!!!!anyways luved 2days epi!!!Clap

I wish even our real world was like Ekta maiyya's world imagine slapping every1 three times rains in april may ,coming back alive after dead n also changing clothes so fast n by being Mr India LOL n so on 
@ bold i was not i m quite used to such tracks since Ekta's kahin kisi rox days so i m used to it i knew they were nt ArjuhiWink

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna4karanika

heheh same doubt !!
n super post !!
loved todays epi
 @ bold inch pinchTongue
thanks aparuBig smile
PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Hey!
Glad that you enjoyed tonight's episodeSmile 

Sadly, I din'tOuch I was dissappointed at the end of itOuch No cute ArJuhi scenesOuch There was one at the begining, but that was a repeat of last night's episodeOuch And no humour eitherOuch Missed Arohi's leg pulling by ArjunOuch

And AmrithConfused I so dislike that womanOuch She's such a Censored

All that she's capable of doing is harping and crying and changing colours faster than a chamelionShockedAngryOuch

I don't know how RPS fell in love with Amrith. Personally, I prefer Kumudh to AmrithWink At least that woman is entertainingLOL
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

Hey!
Glad that you enjoyed tonight's episodeSmile 

Sadly, I din'tOuch I was dissappointed at the end of itOuch No cute ArJuhi scenesOuch There was one at the begining, but that was a repeat of last night's episodeOuch And no humour eitherOuch Missed Arohi's leg pulling by ArjunOuch

And AmrithConfused I so dislike that womanOuch She's such a Censored

All that she's capable of doing is harping and crying and changing colours faster than a chamelionShockedAngryOuch

I don't know how RPS fell in love with Amrith. Personally, I prefer Kumudh to AmrithWink At least that woman is entertainingLOL
yeah u r right that Amrit agh hate herDead she wasted the screen space of 10mins or else we cud have got Arjuhi scenes .that woman cant even cry properlyLOL kya actress hai 
i know no great Arjuhi moment par jo mila humein usme khushi dondni padgi naOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PemaKarpo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index