Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

   
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Great (Page 2)

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Joined: 18 March 2010
Posts: 9680

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

Originally posted by manojshonafan

Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

Manoj... Nice post!! Super love ur emos!!!ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..

Thanks Naina but still i couldnt find the answer to the Million $ QROFL

manoj... Some ques nd some logics are to be left behind while watching a BT serial!!!
ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..
i guess Ekta just hate the word logic or anything related to it so all her serials r devoid of itLOL

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Joined: 12 February 2011
Posts: 5046

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manojshonafan

Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

Originally posted by manojshonafan

Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

Manoj... Nice post!! Super love ur emos!!!ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..

Thanks Naina but still i couldnt find the answer to the Million $ QROFL

manoj... Some ques nd some logics are to be left behind while watching a BT serial!!!
ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..

i guess Ekta just hate the word logic or anything related to it so all her serials r devoid of itLOL

haha... Agreed!! Logic nd ekta are poles apart!!!
ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Joined: 15 May 2010
Posts: 7345

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
boost is the secret of their energy!..ROFL..and even i was wondering where did they change their clothes ..but ya they went towards the jungle so may be changed there!..
and also i get why roit was wearing karan's tee yesterday ..thats coz arjun aka karan wud be changing back to it1..LOL..karan is too much!..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

Anjali96 IF-Sizzlerz
Anjali96
Anjali96

Joined: 20 April 2009
Posts: 15079

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
ha ha ha!! i just loved the part where rajveer had to run so much...n his running style cracked me up..!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
n i was also wondering how they changed the clothes so easily...LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

Ava97 Senior Member
Ava97
Ava97

Joined: 27 October 2010
Posts: 443

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
thts wat even i m wonderin how could they change their clothes soo fast !!!!! kmh is not at all predictable !!!wen arjun n arohi were cught by rajveer i was jumpin n got soo nervous bt i was relived wen it was not them bt i m still confused !!!!!anyways luved 2days epi!!!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Joined: 18 March 2010
Posts: 9680

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

boost is the secret of their energy!..ROFL..and even i was wondering where did they change their clothes ..but ya they went towards the jungle so may be changed there!..
and also i get why roit was wearing karan's tee yesterday ..thats coz arjun aka karan wud be changing back to it1..LOL..karan is too much!..LOL
boost is eew .i Dont like its taste . I M A COMPLAN BOY. Complan gives us energy (thats what it states)ROFL.
@ bold how could they change olly  chahcu was behind them all the time .N I dont think they wud have stopped somehwere just to swap their clothes with RoLi LOL.
as far as the Tee is considered no idea but we cant blame karan kab tak ek hi kapda pehenga vo bi itni garmi mein .Badbu nahi ayegi ROFL
TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Joined: 18 March 2010
Posts: 9680

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

ha ha ha!! i just loved the part where rajveer had to run so much...n his running style cracked me up..!! ROFL
n i was also wondering how they changed the clothes so easily...LOL LOL LOL
chachu's running was quite lame n funny ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@ undelined ITS CALLED EKTA'S MAGICLOL
aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Joined: 30 April 2010
Posts: 6779

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
heheh same doubt !!
n super post !!
loved todays epi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index