Posted: 12 years ago
boost is the secret of their energy!..🤣..and even i was wondering where did they change their clothes ..but ya they went towards the jungle so may be changed there!..
and also i get why roit was wearing karan's tee yesterday ..thats coz arjun aka karan wud be changing back to it1..😆..karan is too much!..😆
ha ha ha!! i just loved the part where rajveer had to run so much...n his running style cracked me up..!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
n i was also wondering how they changed the clothes so easily...😆 😆 😆
thts wat even i m wonderin how could they change their clothes soo fast !!!!! kmh is not at all predictable !!!wen arjun n arohi were cught by rajveer i was jumpin n got soo nervous bt i was relived wen it was not them bt i m still confused !!!!!anyways luved 2days epi!!!👏

Originally posted by -Olly-

boost is the secret of their energy!..🤣..and even i was wondering where did they change their clothes ..but ya they went towards the jungle so may be changed there!..
and also i get why roit was wearing karan's tee yesterday ..thats coz arjun aka karan wud be changing back to it1..😆..karan is too much!..😆
boost is eew .i Dont like its taste . I M A COMPLAN BOY. Complan gives us energy (thats what it states)🤣.
@ bold how could they change olly  chahcu was behind them all the time .N I dont think they wud have stopped somehwere just to swap their clothes with RoLi 😆.
as far as the Tee is considered no idea but we cant blame karan kab tak ek hi kapda pehenga vo bi itni garmi mein .Badbu nahi ayegi 🤣
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

ha ha ha!! i just loved the part where rajveer had to run so much...n his running style cracked me up..!! 🤣
n i was also wondering how they changed the clothes so easily...😆 😆 😆
chachu's running was quite lame n funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@ undelined ITS CALLED EKTA'S MAGIC😆
heheh same doubt !!
n super post !!
loved todays epi
Originally posted by aavalu

thts wat even i m wonderin how could they change their clothes soo fast !!!!! kmh is not at all predictable !!!wen arjun n arohi were cught by rajveer i was jumpin n got soo nervous bt i was relived wen it was not them bt i m still confused !!!!!anyways luved 2days epi!!!👏

I wish even our real world was like Ekta maiyya's world imagine slapping every1 three times rains in april may ,coming back alive after dead n also changing clothes so fast n by being Mr India 😆 n so on 
@ bold i was not i m quite used to such tracks since Ekta's kahin kisi rox days so i m used to it i knew they were nt Arjuhi😉

Originally posted by aparna4karanika

heheh same doubt !!
n super post !!
loved todays epi
 @ bold inch pinch😛
thanks aparu😃
Hey!
Glad that you enjoyed tonight's episode😊 

Sadly, I din't I was dissappointed at the end of it No cute ArJuhi scenes There was one at the begining, but that was a repeat of last night's episode And no humour either Missed Arohi's leg pulling by Arjun

And Amrith😕 I so dislike that woman She's such a 🤬

All that she's capable of doing is harping and crying and changing colours faster than a chamelion😲😡

I don't know how RPS fell in love with Amrith. Personally, I prefer Kumudh to Amrith😉 At least that woman is entertaining😆
Originally posted by laado_007

Hey!
Glad that you enjoyed tonight's episode😊 

Sadly, I din't I was dissappointed at the end of it No cute ArJuhi scenes There was one at the begining, but that was a repeat of last night's episode And no humour either Missed Arohi's leg pulling by Arjun

And Amrith😕 I so dislike that woman She's such a 🤬

All that she's capable of doing is harping and crying and changing colours faster than a chamelion😲😡

I don't know how RPS fell in love with Amrith. Personally, I prefer Kumudh to Amrith😉 At least that woman is entertaining😆
yeah u r right that Amrit agh hate her🤢 she wasted the screen space of 10mins or else we cud have got Arjuhi scenes .that woman cant even cry properly😆 kya actress hai 
i know no great Arjuhi moment par jo mila humein usme khushi dondni padgi na