Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 17th, 2011 Written Update (Page 2)

uzee Senior Member
uzee
uzee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
thanks for the update...
i'm so glad guddu is alright...
i liked how she didn't take her hand away...looks like amma's advice is kicking in. yay...
for a moment, I thought she was going to take care of him in his old room, and it wud be gunjhun, one on one...but taking him back to PN was not bad either...
it was funny to see him bother her, especially when she gives him medicine...he was being such a baby...
i loved the carom sequence, with amma playing...that was really cute...

it was interesting to see jabbo-runjhun-mahadevi...mahadevi is pissed at jabbo, and he seems to look a little guilty...and runjhun is upset with jabbo, and he seems irritated by her as well...i wonder when guddu will notice this, and if he'll say something...i liked how runjhun gave the food to kukkan instead of jabbo...

loved kukkans talk to guddu..i hope he starts to see care in her actions...and I loved wut he said to runjhun abt guddu being soft on the inside...I hope she discovers that soft side...

precap shows guddu back in form...btw, himanshoo looks so cute with the bandage around his head...and m&m's look like as the 30 day challenge comes to a close, they will become more vicious...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87nadeeraLoveGudduPrabhkalluGauri22Julie0001Wafah

nadeera Groupbie
nadeera
nadeera

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Guddu is so gonna loose the challange!! today Guddu was such an immature jerk...i watched the part twice where he pushed the medicine and how he reacted to his Kadwa med...hahaha...and at the beginning when he opened up his eyes he looked so innocent...
actually today's epi was full of  "Awww"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeAginaya69PrabhkalluWafah

Gauri22 Goldie
Gauri22
Gauri22

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for the fab update Wafah :)

I see Jabbo getting contemplative as well, after seeing Runjhun take care of Guddu so well...maybe it is cuz of what he said about Runjhun's challenge to Guddu, or maybe Mahadevi...

Kukkan is the one with good brains, and a clean hearted guy...I really want Guddu to take proper responsibility of the store & Runjhun :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeAginaya69edabellaLoveGudduPrabhkalluWafah

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Thanx Wafah...loved the epi very much...so now only few more days to go...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluWafah

Pooja05 IF-Sizzlerz
Pooja05
Pooja05

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
thanks for the update. guddu wants to change but his ego comes in between and all this is because of jabbo.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeePrabhkalluWafah

kaurp07 Groupbie
kaurp07
kaurp07

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
thanks for the update! I'm so glad they didn't drag out the whole hospital/accident issue, here I thought we'd be in for at least a week of Runjhun sitting by Guddu's side... and Guddu finally regaining consciousness at the end of the week.. which would also have been nice, but sort of dull. I do love the quick pace at which this show travels.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aginaya69PrabhkalluedabellaLoveGudduWafah

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Wafah...Thank you for the update...

As always you are doing a great job...so you deserve...Clap...

Great job CV...nothing cliche...no dragging...so Runjhun is back on lecture Guddu ...motorcycle...and Guddu back on acting like a baby...Wink

I just love Kukkan ...Star

I had to laugh when I heard this...Amma playing carom...LOL

Will comment later ...

Edited by LoveGuddu - 17 May 2011 at 10:17am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87kaurp07uzeePrabhkalluGauri22Wafah

luvsagar Goldie
luvsagar
luvsagar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!

Its been a long time since I have become interested in a show but this show and the two leads rock and have very good chemistry.
I am so glad the creatives are not dragging the show!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluedabellaLoveGuddu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index