Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: gardes

Rani, Beta, line mein khadi ho ja!  Kukkan was my boy first (Wafah has first dibs as she was here before all of us)!!!

And I am going to smack you on the upside of your head...

I wrote almost similar post AGAIN in Discussion thread!

@bold: WHAT? Gardes beta, hume bhool gaye naa ... I was here much before .. saare bacchu log line mein kadhe ho jaayo ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: jpalagrawal

Guys

You know what was super cute too. I just saw it on TV, was how Guddu and RJ were talking to each other in the hospital

He wakes up, she lectures him. She tells him to sit  in the wheelchair and that he always makes a big deal out of small things (such a wife moment).

Then he says he wont talk to her, but then in 5 seconds tells her that he is not going to her house.

Sooo cute.

LOL these are the little moments that make GR worth watching😆

I finally got to watching the epi as well and firstly Himanshoo did a fabulous job of portraying Guddu after he woke up in the hospital...the weakness/hoarseness in his voice...but the stubbornness intact beneath it all😆...so Guddu-like...and I really cracked up at Runjhun rolling her eyes at his stubbornness to the point of being dumb😆

The other adorable bits were all the ones with Runjhun trying to feed him food/medicine...each time he'd smack her hand away and then she'd just as steadfastly come back...this woman is immovable like a rock😆...and it's hilarious that Guddu HAS to give in every time no matter how much he'll try to resist...this is the basis of their relationship reiterated in all these moments again...most hilarious bit...when Guddu deliberately moves his feet out of the blanket again😆...the look Runjhun gives him there before leaving...LOLLL...I love these silent clash of wills b/w them.

The other notable moment from the epi for me was Kukkan's convos with Guddu and Runjhun respectively...he said just enough to give them both food for thought...not going overboard with preaching them into agreeing with his viewpoint but pointing out just the things to make them think...in Guddu's case, telling him that he's never allowed any injustice to happen...and him pushing Runjhun away won't make her stop taking care of him...and in Runjhun's case, telling her that no matter how tough Guddu looks from the outside, inside he is soft as a marshmallow😆
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bee5

@bold: WHAT? Gardes beta, hume bhool gaye naa ... I was here much before .. saare bacchu log line mein kadhe ho jaayo ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

Arre, meri  Amma, humse bhool ho gayi (I made a mistake).  Maaf kar dena!
bee5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gardes

Arre, meri  Amma, humse bhool ho gayi (I made a mistake).  Maaf kar dena!

Aapke kitne saare Amma hain? Hum bhi Amma, Rani bhi Amma .. ab koi ek ko decide kar lo ðŸ˜†
gardes thumbnail

Originally posted by: bee5

Aapke kitne saare Amma hain? Hum bhi Amma, Rani bhi Amma .. ab koi ek ko decide kar lo ðŸ˜†

Kyon be (why), Bee?  Kisne kaha hai ki ek ko hi Amma bol sakte hain (who said I can only have one Amma)?
gardes thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL these are the little moments that make GR worth watching😆

I finally got to watching the epi as well and firstly Himanshoo did a fabulous job of portraying Guddu after he woke up in the hospital...the weakness/hoarseness in his voice...but the stubbornness intact beneath it all😆...so Guddu-like...and I really cracked up at Runjhun rolling her eyes at his stubbornness to the point of being dumb😆

The other adorable bits were all the ones with Runjhun trying to feed him food/medicine...each time he'd smack her hand away and then she'd just as steadfastly come back...this woman is immovable like a rock😆...and it's hilarious that Guddu HAS to give in every time no matter how much he'll try to resist...this is the basis of their relationship reiterated in all these moments again...most hilarious bit...when Guddu deliberately moves his feet out of the blanket again😆...the look Runjhun gives him there before leaving...LOLLL...I love these silent clash of wills b/w them.

The other notable moment from the epi for me was Kukkan's convos with Guddu and Runjhun respectively...he said just enough to give them both food for thought...not going overboard with preaching them into agreeing with his viewpoint but pointing out just the things to make them think...in Guddu's case, telling him that he's never allowed any injustice to happen...and him pushing Runjhun away won't make her stop taking care of him...and in Runjhun's case, telling her that no matter how tough Guddu looks from the outside, inside he is soft as a marshmallow😆

Nureat, there are so many subleties in each episode, it is amazing how each post brings out a new perspective!  Great post!
Dhanujp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I just saw today's episode again and notice that in the pre cap Runjhun is wearing the same jewelry what they showed in the promo where Runjhun says "more days are left, & I will change you"

Hoping to see nice scenes from Guddu & Runjhun soon :)
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved today episode will comment tomorrow at work were I have Internet.

I was smiling reading everyone's comments I was like I wrote them.

Ps Rani I had to laugh so hard when I read your comment about watching and typing.

I was watching and writing on a piece of paper.

Ps Wafah Zee should take translation lessons from you.

See you guys tomorrow.
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
LOL Bee you can have Kukkan...or you all can fight over him...I'm content watching from a far...LOL

bee5 thumbnail
^^ Not just kukkan, just bcos of my seniority here, I will have Kukkan, Guddu and Runjhun as well ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜† ..
...oh! Amma also ...
..why just Amma, I will have all of them - Mahadevi, Jaboo, Rajju, Mittho, Vishnu, Kalsanwali, Bantu, Billo, Diamond, Babli, Tipi, Tillu, Lata, Dinanath, everyone! ðŸ˜†
They are all  mine 1st, and then your turns come ðŸ¤£