Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: gardes

Rani, I think Guddu read your comment that he needed a haircut!

Gardes, 😆  I was thinking that as well.

Of all things... Guddu had to call out KUKKAN's name??? Come on!!! Would it have killed them to have him say Runjhun?😍  Well at least it wasn't Jabbo's name...😵

I loved Runjhun's shock at the sight of the body...her expression was priceless and I loved how to got up and went to the body as they were rolling it out.

Loved how Jabbo was close to tears. Serves you right, you bas***d.🤬

I loved that Guddu hurt himself moving his hand away. GOOD!  You DESERVE it! Both of them refused to look at each other at the hospital room scene.  I wonder if they knew they'd melt at the sight of the other. 😍 Or maybe it was embarrassment...or pyaaar.😆  Is it me or was it cute how Guddu called out to Kukkan again in the room? 😆  Guddu also said, "inse" and "inhe"... haila itni Izzat se baat kari Runjhun se aur ke baare mein? (Talking to Runjhun with such respect... or rather about Runjhun I should say)  Guddu seemed so...wiped in the hospital... he barely had any energy put he got out as much anger as he could muster. Shabaash! (Good job!)

Lmao at Kukkan's slickness of "how will I be able to take care of you?" and then quickly adding, "and how will you climb the stairs?" Kukkan, you are the bestest.  I take that title away from gardes and Wafah and paros (give) to you.

I'm surprised Guddu didn't say no to the aarti from Amma since he was in such a bad mood...he's anti-Runjhun again isn't he? What happened there?

I kind of feel like Guddu threw the juice because he saw that Runjhun was avoiding looking at him... that or he saw her smile slightly as he took the glass... but then he looked annoyed afterward maybe he was just hoping to get a rise out of her.

I also liked that Runjhun gave the food to Kukkan.  And how much fun was Guddu having while playing carom with Amma.

And then Kukkan's dialogue...😳 I liked how he told Guddu that Runjhun is angry and you only get angry with your loved ones...😊  Kukkan's line about just how much Runjhun was caring for Guddu...😉  Kukkan knows how she took care of Guddu last time and I'm sure he sees a difference in the level of care now...

JP, right on about the taking care of Guddu scene.  Such a contrast to when he was drunk and unconscious.

Guddu was right... Runjhun is more stubborn than he is... I think he needs to remember this now.

Anyone else notice that Guddu was wearing a Kurta? 😆

Wafah, I think she was marking that it's Sunday May 22nd... so they jumped ahead in time, lol. I can tell if that means that our count is right or wrong.

Can you guys tell that I wrote this as I watched the episode...😆

Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update- 
We had a Gunjhun touch today - Runjhun seem to be confused when she saw her hands in his hand. so much emotions went through her face at that exact moment. Loved when Guddu opened his eyes and saw Runjhun that scene was breathtaking. Runjhun looked immensely crushed when Guddu removed his hands from hers and turned his head away.
Oh how the mighty has fallen - guddu didnt want to sit in the wheelchair cause it will make him feel 'small'. Stubborn Man!
Loved when Guddu and Amma was playing the game.
Kukkan the wise one - he was very sensible today and i believe he will be the one to bring these two together. He pointed out some valid points toward guddu and runjhun today- he told guddu ' you dont tolerate injustice to anyone so what are you doing to runjhun?' and he told runjhun "not everything you see it to be believed there is always another side to the story". - very well said - i love it 👏
But Jabbo what can i say -dont worry your time is coming - what goes around comes back around.
I wonder what tomorrow episode brings ?

OMG i forgot to say i am glad that everything is ok with Guddu (and this is the most important part in today's episode ) and they didnt drag his accident for the next 10 episodes.
Edited by kittykisser - 12 years ago
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
every episode is a cliffhanger, can't wait to see tomorrow's episode.
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bee5

1st part toh teek samjha ..  but the 2nd part ... WISDOM?!!!! 🤢

Ab neeche uttaro 😆

Bee, you kill me!!!!  😆😆😆😆
gardes thumbnail
Originally posted by: rani2007

Gardes, 😆  I was thinking that as well.

Of all things... Guddu had to call out KUKKAN's name??? Come on!!! Would it have killed them to have him say Runjhun?😍  Well at least it wasn't Jabbo's name...😵

I loved Runjhun's shock at the sight of the body...her expression was priceless and I loved how to got up and went to the body as they were rolling it out.

Loved how Jabbo was close to tears. Serves you right, you bas***d.🤬

I loved that Guddu hurt himself moving his hand away. GOOD!  You DESERVE it! Both of them refused to look at each other at the hospital room scene.  I wonder if they knew they'd melt at the sight of the other. 😍 Or maybe it was embarrassment...or pyaaar.😆  Is it me or was it cute how Guddu called out to Kukkan again in the room? 😆  Guddu also said, "inse" and "inhe"... haila itni Izzat se baat kari Runjhun se aur ke baare mein? (Talking to Runjhun with such respect... or rather about Runjhun I should say)  Guddu seemed so...wiped in the hospital... he barely had any energy put he got out as much anger as he could muster. Shabaash! (Good job!)

Lmao at Kukkan's slickness of "how will I be able to take care of you?" and then quickly adding, "and how will you climb the stairs?" Kukkan, you are the bestest.  I take that title away from gardes and Wafah and paros (give) to you.

I'm surprised Guddu didn't say no to the aarti from Amma since he was in such a bad mood...he's anti-Runjhun again isn't he? What happened there?

I kind of feel like Guddu threw the juice because he saw that Runjhun was avoiding looking at him... that or he saw her smile slightly as he took the glass... but then he looked annoyed afterward maybe he was just hoping to get a rise out of her.

I also liked that Runjhun gave the food to Kukkan.  And how much fun was Guddu having while playing carom with Amma.

And then Kukkan's dialogue...😳 I liked how he told Guddu that Runjhun is angry and you only get angry with your loved ones...😊  Kukkan's line about just how much Runjhun was caring for Guddu...😉  Kukkan knows how she took care of Guddu last time and I'm sure he sees a difference in the level of care now...

JP, right on about the taking care of Guddu scene.  Such a contrast to when he was drunk and unconscious.

Guddu was right... Runjhun is more stubborn than he is... I think he needs to remember this now.

Anyone else notice that Guddu was wearing a Kurta? 😆

Wafah, I think she was marking that it's Sunday May 22nd... so they jumped ahead in time, lol. I can tell if that means that our count is right or wrong.

Can you guys tell that I wrote this as I watched the episode...😆

Rani, Beta, line mein khadi ho ja!  Kukkan was my boy first (Wafah has first dibs as she was here before all of us)!!!

And I am going to smack you on the upside of your head...

I wrote almost similar post AGAIN in Discussion thread!

rani2007 thumbnail
@Gardes...😆😆😆

I didn't think it was as similar as last time but I already responded to it. 😆 But I have a feeling you may reading that thread as I read this one...
gardes thumbnail

@Gardes...😆😆😆

I didn't think it was as similar as last time but I already responded to it. 😆 But I have a feeling you may reading that thread as I read this one...

Sweetie, Rani, meri Amma, I was typing as I was watching the aired episode, posted it and came and read this!  Started laughing.
rani2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gardes

Sweetie, Rani, meri Amma, I was typing as I was watching the aired episode, posted it and came and read this!  Started laughing.

Read the last line of my post in this thread. 🤣No wonder. LOL!

Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys

You know what was super cute too. I just saw it on TV, was how Guddu and RJ were talking to each other in the hospital

He wakes up, she lectures him. She tells him to sit  in the wheelchair and that he always makes a big deal out of small things (such a wife moment).

Then he says he wont talk to her, but then in 5 seconds tells her that he is not going to her house.

Sooo cute.
gardes thumbnail

Read the last line of my post in this thread. 🤣No wonder. LOL!

Yeah, I did read...

I was scribbling as I was watching and typing during ad breaks and so were you, I am guessing...  Some snail mail that my husband received is scribbled all over.  😉😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago