Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Fantastic as always Wafah! You rule. Thank you

I have to think about it more

EDIT: I did not expect RJ to be SO angry still at Guddu. I expected more softening in her.

Today I felt as I watched this that they have a looong way to go in understanding each other. That is fine and that is what is realistic. I want to see the slow unfolding of their story

I was very surprised that RJ was not more emotional. I did see the joy for a second when she found out that he was alive, but no spontaneous desire to touch him and to reach out to him.

I was surprised by her anger.  It is true that she does not know what happened with Guddu and the girl and that he pushed the girl away at the end. But I was surprised at her anger. But RJ has lots of pride too and that showed today. I like that.  Not something that you see too much in the serials. She has fallen back into her shell

Guddu becomes a loud baby when he is hurt and that was evident.

Question, I cannot tell, does Guddu know that she is angry about the bar-dancer?
Edited by jpalagrawal - 12 years ago
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello
I got hooked on BBAT in dec. been following it like a kid after candy. I have been following the discussion you have, very good and intelligent and intresting comments.
I saw todays epi twice. Some how I thought that G would not remember  his anger at R. I was wrong. You all have already said the important things. Kukkan being the guy with heart and brains.Jabboo at least feeling bad at his behaviour. He did not like when R handed ver the katori to K insted of him. The Carom game was a superb idia,

Thank you wafa about the update. I love to read it even when I have seen the episode.
Wish good health to G .

uzee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jpalagrawal

Fantastic as always Wafah! You rule. Thank you

I have to think about it more

EDIT: I did not expect RJ to be SO angry still at Guddu. I expected more softening in her.

Today I felt as I watched this that they have a looong way to go in understanding each other. That is fine and that is what is realistic. I want to see the slow unfolding of their story

I was very surprised that RJ was not more emotional. I did see the joy for a second when she found out that he was alive, but no spontaneous desire to touch him and to reach out to him.
Runjhun is not very spontaneous...and definitely not when it comes to touching and guddu...so I thought the relief in her face said it all, and the fact  that she didn't pull her hand away...

I was surprised by her anger.  It is true that she does not know what happened with Guddu and the girl and that he pushed the girl away at the end. But I was surprised at her anger. But RJ has lots of pride too and that showed today. I like that.  Not something that you see to much in the serials. She has fallen back into her shell
guddu is always telling her that she is ziddi (stubborn)

Guddu becomes a loud baby when he is hurt and that was evident.

Question, I cannot tell, does Guddu know that she is angry about the bar-dancer?
I'm pretty sure that he knows that she is angry about the drinking/bar-dancer...cuz that night, that was what ignited the entire fight...and kukkan mentions it today too...

sanjananrvkr thumbnail
thanks for the update. appreciate it.
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
i love kukkan. he's a great support
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update, Wafah.  🤗

Kukkan beta, Shabaash. You are a true friend and well wisher of your bhaiya and bhabhi  👍🏼

Runjhun, You seem to be back in your shell. I know you are angry with G and you have every right to be, but I was still expecting a little more emotion from you on seeing G at the hospital or even later at home. But it's not you babes, I am just used to very loud acting in our desi soaps. 😆

Gudduji - do take a look at Runjhun's back. That always seems to calm you down. 😆

My views may change after I see BBAT on tv tonight though. 😊
Pleiades thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the write-up!

Kukkan really is the "good" angel on Guddu's shoulder.

Haha! Guddu really is acting like such a petulant teenager, Runjhun has the patience of a saint!

Thank god, the creators of the show didn't go down the typical, lost memory/amnesia/needlessly long drama route that is typical in many shows
Edited by Pleiades - 12 years ago
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pleiades

Thanks for the write-up!

Kukkan really is the "good" angel on Guddu's shoulder.

Haha! Guddu really is acting like such a petulant teenager, Runjhun has the patience of a saint!

Thank god, the creators of the show didn't go down the typical, lost memory/amnesia/needlessly long drama route that is typical in many shows

totally agree..

and why is guddu wearing those clothes that he hates??😉
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Today Iam really happy that Guddu has a friend like Kukkan. He's too sweet and so loyal to his bhabhi like Lakshman was to Sita. 😊
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, Wafah.  Great update.  I loved today's show at many levels...  also loved the dialogues you picked for your other post.

Runjhun:

Runjhun was good at showing total numbness when the Dr. says the patient died.  She looked so striken to me.  That was all that was needed given where the two were coming from just the night before!  👏

She refrained from showing unnecessary emotion (what she showed was perfect under the circumstances), things she has not processed in her head, yet she was regurgitating advice given by Amma as a compromise until Guddu is over his anger and can talk rationally.  As you can see he is still sulking.

Jabbo the jerk was acting like Jabbo the jerk, still.

Mahadevi had perfect reaction to Jabbo.  Let the Lallu come after you, Sweetie, after he realizes what he has done was wrong!  Make sure you kick him where it hurts before agreeing to anything related to Jabbo, daHling!

Kukkan, Beta, you rock.  You should go back to school and get a degree in couples counseling.  You were my favorite, are my favorite and will always be my favorite (guys, sounds familiar?)!!!!!!  So softly said to both yet such weighty words!  Muahhh!  Dost aur devar ho to aisa (this is what friends and BILs are for)!!!!!

Now lets come to Guddu...

Guddwa, I really wanted to put you across my knees and smack you where you sit, you BRAT!  If you didn't look so cute pouting and being petulant through the episode, I just might have!

Guddu was being Guddu.  His anger is still at his fingertips.  He wants Runjhun to suffer because he is hurting (emotionally and physically).   He is also trying to break Runjhun but she is made from a different mitti (clay) altogether.  She knows duty and she will take care of him, come what may.  He needs to understand that this is exactly what she does for the undeserving threesome in Pandey Niwas.

Rani, I think Guddu read your comment that he needed a haircut!

I think the calendar that Runjhun keeps is actually for us in the forum - thirty din Guddu in.  Awww, Bee, Rani, et al, please don't stop either because the pix you pick are fun and something to look forward to each day.

I think everyone playing a game of carrom was such a clever thing to put in.  It was so natural. 

Amma, you are a woman after my heart.  I loved you in another show and I love you here as well.  What a trooper!

The 3 chudails fell off my radar after the Feb. episodes.  Go to hell, or stir the brew in your cauldrons, witches!

I can't wait to see what happens next!  Will it be impasse for a bit longer?  I want the CVs to continue at the pace they have kept - no faaltu suspense, no senseless melodrama.  And all the actors are perfect in each segment.

CVs, thanks for not showing cliches!  Muaah!  You are handling each episode like a sitcom but yet so much continuity is maintained and nothing is dragged ad nauseum.  Each episode has just enough drama, humor, everything I look for in entertainment!

Rani, I will pose my questions in your discussion thread when I get time...
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago