Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Down down!! out out!!

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear Friends,

Today I discovered that LTL has gone down to no.17...well Pranjal what are you thinking now I wonder, thanks to you LTL is down as down can be and what do you need more to do it to be out of the memory of the fans, to ruin all the good work done to make this serial popular?  I tell you Pranjal you are required to spoil a perfect party!  What is happening now is what Colors deserves for not knowing when to stop and how to please its fans...😡  Your thoughts friends, love Tin

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
luv u tin for the post.  Yes! we feel vindicated after looking at the fall of LCL. God!  what r they waiting for?  Cant fathom the sense of dragging this crap show even now.  Anyways colorless channels r a thing of the past for me now nd im satisfied that there shows r taking the beating they so deserve. 
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Tintiny...17 on IF will hardly matter to them...what does matter to them is sponsorship of ads and TRPs...i would feel peace inside when they will be forced to shut shop due to really low TRPs and lack of new ads...the IF chaskameter rank is as They said given by those 200 something viewers who don't get them TRP...their love and comments are appreciated but aren't really needed...thats what they said in one of the articles, right? i feel that the real slap on their pompous face would be when the cores of audience they are trying to fed this crap-bag will turn around remote in hand and say "Colors Thanks but NO THANKS"!!
vahgar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Tin, nice post, I was happy looking at the drop in the ranking...even though this does not matter to them, am sure the TRP for this show is also following the same trend...and soon they will be forced to end it.

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
thanks for this post tin, for my BP was very high since yesterday,a pal of mine rang me from Liverpool and  told me " guess what they burnt Dutta/Mishal's picture yesterday,whaaat I shrieked and my friend  relayed ,before you ask no they did'nt show Nakku's  picture being set a light. This morning and all day I thought and low level are these colours jokers,gunning down one actor even on screen,but all the time emerging as the biggest bunch of idiots that ever stalked planet earth. Seriously,Saxena and his partners in crime the Rubbish channel colours,  should all be banged up for murdering their own channel ! 17... abhi tu aur neechy jai ga ,God willing ,they have all the curses of millons of veiwers who believe in true love and the sanctity of marriage! Here stands a channel which makes fun of peoples beliefs in their dieties and familial bonds. Down with colours channel.Amen!   
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Shilpi very well said pompous face it is, I can see the red mark of my fingers on that face 😡
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tintiny

Yes Shilpi very well said pompous face it is, I can see the red mark of my fingers on that face 😡

I want more than just red marks , I want all kinds of colors and not only my hand but feet too will be put to use 
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sadly IF rating do not matter at all. Actually Colors does not care about the opinion of the audience, they just want the audience to watch what they like. ðŸ˜” Anyway, who cares what they like. they can continue to like LCL, I'm least bothered about it coz I'm not watching this channel at all.