Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 335: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 5)

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Very good episode, Datta knows Naku doesn't listen to him, but most of the time he is not aware that for his wellbeing & happiness, she does what is right according to her. She reminded him of Madhu, is she coming back from London? Precap is interesting too. Thanks BB & your team.Smile

Thank you dear Embarrassed I guess Dutta knows that too that she will do anything to save him from harm although he is physically stronger and can take care of himself, she is still his mental strength that keeps him sane - his dhaal in the real sense LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontidemnx12

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekz

BB, very nice episode. Dutta is so sweet - I so love his rage, his anger, and his ackowledging the fact that Nakku will do what her mind tells her. He knows thats right too, but true to his nature realization dawns a lil late for him. A Hugfor Dutta. 

And Nakku she knows him so well, she knows how to get him around.

Love TaSha, miss TaSha, Please bring back TaSha.CryCryCry

Its all so exciting the Damodar Patil connect, Madhu coming back, and finally tomorrow Nakku's bhashan to Baji. Dutta Shriram Patil ki patni ka hukum.
Awaiting tomorrow.

BB, seriously is this what they dumped for the crap that they call LTL ?
If there is a track of  getting Madhu back - the original had Madhu leaving too. I thought the new storyline just got rid of her.

BB I can only thank you and all involved again and again for bringing these awesome episodes.

Miss Dutta miss TaSha. CryCryCry

Thank you Lekz! Embarrassed Awww don't cry dear Cry I know it hurts to see how much potential the story had and how many different nuances of the character we could have still seen... But you and I together can still keep it alive and feel it in our hearts. I know it is not as good as watching it and can never be, but the feeling of it is definitely very soothing Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontidemnx12Ani_La_Iam

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

All the best for your exam dear!!! Blushing thnk u so muchBig smile
Well, Baji ki story toh abhi shuru bhi nahi huyi and everyone is screaming Baji Madhu/Baji Roops! yh becos we've always wntd 2 c baji in love..lol... it shud b madhu baji..pls make it madhu baji cos he does like her a lot...i dnt think he sees roops as anything bt his best friends sis... i jus dnt c him falling for her esp with the way he is around her... there's no indication tht he likes her or anything wer as with madhu he surely liked her n der was this beautiful understanding between thm.. both there 4 1 another wen they needed 2 talk 2 sum1...EmbarrassedChalo lets wait and see which one of them finally steals his heart! LOL Madhu Madhu Madhu n ONLY Madhu!!

Yes, Dutta has accepyed Madhu as his sister loud and clear! Embarrassed Itna bhi bura nahi hai Gadha! ROFL i wasnt expected it u c..lol... i was complaining 2 ana a few days ago abt hw he didnt think abt her life being in danger becos wen he gt tht threat he thrt of roops-leela-AS-naku n thn suddenly kala n nt madhu--i was pretty annoyed with tht becos she may b in london away from the country bt in the business he is in ppl keep an eye on ur relatives regardles of whether they r in india or nt... m glad naku remembered her..lol... so wen is she returning? pls say soon... mayb she cud help solve this whole mystery abt NS knwin her dad... she cud probs confirm it cos she obv wud knw hu her dad knw... i knw tht she was always living away from him bt stil mayb sumway she cud knw n help naku-baji find out the truth

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoAni_La_Iam

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
wah wah 

Aj mood hai suhana tu comment ho ga shayarana !

BB what an epi !

Parh kay dimag mera ghooma
writer say pyar mujhe aur zyada hua :P

N pay D ka gussa jaise Talwar 
us pay Baaji ka jhoot say war :P

D kay Gussa aur N ka pyar 
us kay beech main bana Baaaji hatti wala kaba b :P

flash backs or confusion hai
kya ho raha hai kise ko koi clue nahi 
Flash backs main thay bohat say raaz !
jin kay kholnay ka hai poray forum ko intezarrr :P

hehehehhe

dont mind my blabbering 
and wow love D behaviour towards N , ut she knows how to deal with saab 

love when he says u never listen to me :P
and wooo N is right if Nana  jknows Dp so now Madhu is not safe

love teh confession thathe always forget Madhu though he didnt forget Kala !

LOve this epi !

ITs getting so intersting 

and precap  

all who thinks baaji dont do anything , he is the one who is now gonna deal with alot of things 
Poor baaji get ready for alot of bashing , gala ghutting from D :P

LOve teh epi <3

Edited by kiran255 - 17 May 2011 at 1:15pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12Ani_La_Iam-Carrie-

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

All the best for your exam dear!!! Blushing thnk u so muchBig smile
Well, Baji ki story toh abhi shuru bhi nahi huyi and everyone is screaming Baji Madhu/Baji Roops! yh becos we've always wntd 2 c baji in love..lol... it shud b madhu baji..pls make it madhu baji cos he does like her a lot...i dnt think he sees roops as anything bt his best friends sis... i jus dnt c him falling for her esp with the way he is around her... there's no indication tht he likes her or anything wer as with madhu he surely liked her n der was this beautiful understanding between thm.. both there 4 1 another wen they needed 2 talk 2 sum1...EmbarrassedChalo lets wait and see which one of them finally steals his heart! LOL Madhu Madhu Madhu n ONLY Madhu!!

Yes, Dutta has accepyed Madhu as his sister loud and clear! Embarrassed Itna bhi bura nahi hai Gadha! ROFL i wasnt expected it u c..lol... i was complaining 2 ana a few days ago abt hw he didnt think abt her life being in danger becos wen he gt tht threat he thrt of roops-leela-AS-naku n thn suddenly kala n nt madhu--i was pretty annoyed with tht becos she may b in london away from the country bt in the business he is in ppl keep an eye on ur relatives regardles of whether they r in india or nt... m glad naku remembered her..lol... so wen is she returning? pls say soon... mayb she cud help solve this whole mystery abt NS knwin her dad... she cud probs confirm it cos she obv wud knw hu her dad knw... i knw tht she was always living away from him bt stil mayb sumway she cud knw n help naku-baji find out the truth

ROFLROFL Baap re this is so much pressure the Madhu Madhu chants!!! Ufff!!! Tongue Lets see how the story progresses! Yeah he didn't remember her and he did feel guilty when Naku brought it up! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MoontideYuvika_15-Carrie-

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

wah wah 

Aj mood hai suhana tu comment ho ga shayarana !

BB what an epi !

Parh kay dimag mera ghooma
writer say pyar mujhe aur zyada hua :P

N pay D ka gussa jaise Talwar 
us pay Baaji ka jhoot say war :P

D kay Gussa aur N ka pyar 
us kay beech main bana Baaaji hatti wala kaba b :P

flash backs or confusion hai
kya ho raha hai kise ko koi clue nahi 
Flash backs main thay bohat say raaz !
jin kay kholnay ka hai poray forum ko intezarrr :P

hehehehhe

dont mind my blabbering 
and wow love D behaviour towards N , ut she knows how to deal with saab 

love when he says u never listen to me :P
and wooo N is right if Nana  jknows Dp so now Madhu is not safe

love teh confession thathe always forget Madhu though he didnt forget Kala !

LOve this epi !

ITs getting so intersting 

and precap  

all who thinks baaji dont do anything , he is the one who is now gonna deal with alot of things 
Poor baaji get ready for alot of bashing , gala ghutting from D :P

LOve teh epi <3

Awww thank you so much for the lovely shayari! Ya poor Baji... asman se tapke khajoor pe atke types life ho gayi bechare ki! ROFLROFLROFL Ya bechare ne Naku madam ko bachane ke liye jhoot toh bol diya, but ab aage ka story jaan kar uski hawa tight hogi sure ROFL
Yes, i loved the whole D-N scene and especially how he just lets go of his anger the moment he realises he had missed thinking about Madhu's safety and how yet again he forgot to count her! I think now he will not forget! Abhi Naku ne yaad dilaya hai na Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontidemnx12kiran255-Carrie-

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by agbg98

Thanks...I liked it...and Madhu is coming back.Thumbs Up

I think her character is going to get involve in all this and our lovely Dutta who has been so happy and in Pease...feeling good about himself and getting confident in himself.

Feeling that he is not that bad and that he do deserve some happiness - is out for a ride.

Now he will have to face everything about his father...maybe other secret are going to be revealed???

I am really looking forward to this.Smile

I miss Mishal...Cry

@green: I really am hoping that the secret coming out does not shatter Dutta! CryCry It seems like Nana has played some real dirty game planting a letter with the name of Damodar's henchman Lets see
@red: me tooCryCryCry these would have been his scenes... ALL his! No one elses! Cry

I like it when something shatter Dutta...actually I love it...but that because Mishal does a brilliant job with his performance...now of cause I have to imagine it.

You are right I think what Nana is up to...is going to be very big.

I love reading the episode...but after...I really...really miss Mishal. Cry

That boy is just so talented and totally joy to watch.
Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12-Carrie-

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFL Baap re this is so much pressure the Madhu Madhu chants!!! Ufff!!! Tongueyh becos her character wasnt developed properly n this may wel b the chance as its connected 2 her dad... a gr8 opportunity for character development which is needed for madhu yaar..lol Lets see how the story progresses! i hpe she does return n i hpe baji n madhu cn continue from wer dey left off..lol..he clearly had feelings for her, mayb this time he cn make thm obv 2 those around them..lol Yeah he didn't remember her and he did feel guilty when Naku brought it up! LOL

Go to top