Epi 335: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey BB, another interesting and gripping episode πŸ‘! And Dutta being "cutty" with Nakku was so cute πŸ˜³πŸ˜†, actually this is the way many people complain when they are angry, even my mom says sometimes "ya you dont listen to anything I say", when the fact is that this statement can never be completely true! πŸ˜† And Dutta himself knows how much Nakku obeys him, but jab naaraaz hote hain to kuch na kuch tho kehna hain na πŸ˜‰! And I totally agree with you BB, that if MR had done this scene, 100% we would have felt like pulling his cheeks πŸ˜†! He is such a cutie yaar 😍! Even during the second jungle track, there were many times I really felt like pulling his cheeks, especially when he got drunk with Mahadev πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.

Regarding today's episode, Nakku wants Dutta to bring back Madhu as now she doubts Nana's enmity with Dutta has got something to do with Damodar Patil. And if its true, like Dutta, Madhu is also DP's daughter, so she would also be at equal risk. And I do have a feeling bringing back Madhu has also got something to do with Baaji πŸ˜‰!

Regarding Baaji and his status, I strongly feel he must have been a "football" in his past life πŸ€”! πŸ˜†

I think it would have been better if Nakku told Dutta the truth, as I'm sure, like Baaji Dutta wont think she is "hallucinating", he will definitely trust her words, but might just refuse to accept her doubts on Nanasaheb! But if she mentions about NS's connections with DP, am sure Dutta might atleast go on a thinking mode, as he has already found that guy was connected to DP.

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Hey BB, another interesting and gripping episode πŸ‘! And Dutta being "cutty" with Nakku was so cute πŸ˜³πŸ˜†, actually this is the way many people complain when they are angry, even my mom says sometimes "ya you dont listen to anything I say", when the fact is that this statement can never be completely true! πŸ˜† And Dutta himself knows how much Nakku obeys him, but jab naaraaz hote hain to kuch na kuch tho kehna hain na πŸ˜‰! And I totally agree with you BB, that if MR had done this scene, 100% we would have felt like pulling his cheeks πŸ˜†! He is such a cutie yaar 😍! Even during the second jungle track, there were many times I really felt like pulling his cheeks, especially when he got drunk with Mahadev πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.

Regarding today's episode, Nakku wants Dutta to bring back Madhu as now she doubts Nana's enmity with Dutta has got something to do with Damodar Patil. And if its true, like Dutta, Madhu is also DP's daughter, so she would also be at equal risk. And I do have a feeling bringing back Madhu has also got something to do with Baaji πŸ˜‰!

Regarding Baaji and his status, I strongly feel he must have been a "football" in his past life πŸ€”! πŸ˜†

I think it would have been better if Nakku told Dutta the truth, as I'm sure, like Baaji Dutta wont think she is "hallucinating", he will definitely trust her words, but might just refuse to accept her doubts on Nanasaheb! But if she mentions about NS's connections with DP, am sure Dutta might atleast go on a thinking mode, as he has already found that guy was connected to DP.

@red: all i can say is he is spoilt and Naku is to blame for this. Spare the rod and spoil the child🀣
@blue: ya man! imagine now madhu and roops around him as if dutta and naku ka jhanjhat is not enough πŸ€£

I think she made the right choice by not telling him right now as the moment she says Nana he would scream. Had she got the pic, she could have told him but he needs something to catch his eye so that his ear can be trained to listen. It is like u need a child to see a cartoon so that he can finish his meal without prodding πŸ€£
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Yes i think this is a great chance to do that ... build her character!😳
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

@bold... oh yh i hpe so... i so wnt MB 2 b 2geva...😳😳😳😳😳
@red... defo i didnt think ov tht... cos mst definitely if NS is takin DP's revenge on Dutta thn he sure wnt hesitate to tke it out on his daughter either... mayb they cud shw tht sum1 in london attacked madhuπŸ˜† 
Great episode BB... πŸ˜Š.

Dutta was such a cutie, possessive and caring husband...like a typical hubby he was counting all the time she did not listen to him ... but he failed to count just how many times he had not listened to her and had to pay dearly for it...

And just how conveniently did Dutta forget that he had another sister too... ..but atleast he acknowledged  that he did forget that he had another sister. I really love this habbit of his, he never fails to acknowledge his mistakes..

Madhu coming back,??!!!!! when Baji and Roops are starting to bond...Baji's love story will start with a triangle hi kya???!!!  But first he'll have to get over preoccupation of his thoughts of Dutta all the time...πŸ˜†. Aur Dutta ka bhi khaana hazam nahin hota hai jab tak woh Baji ko daant nahin leta!!!!!!

And this mystery of DP and Nanasaheb is getting more and more intriguing. Can't wait to know, if Nana is framing DP in this or was DP too involved in this business at one time.!!! 

What a perfect plot and track...kaash we were actually watching this!!πŸ˜” .

Edited by chochu15 - 12 years ago
Dear Bandbajao,

Where is that promised DUJI hug??????? kahan hai? πŸ˜• and then πŸ˜‘
I read and re-read and then re-read, searching for that---
"mere humdum, mere BHAU, mere hamsayeee..." theme, 
but you went ahead and +1ed on the TaSha hug count!!!!! 
At this rate, how will poor Baji keep up? 
And no, please don't keep throwing the Roops-es and the Madhus his way thinking he will betray his Bhau. Please, Please, Bappa Please... Baji deserves better, Baji se uska Dostana mat chino re...

Ah, good to get that off the chest, phew!!

Like the rest here, reading/imagining these scenes makes one desperately wish for the MR=Dutta chemistry to return on screen. Yes, we all are kind of becoming post doctoral experts on the art of imagining but Dutta these days is going through a transition phase, a part of him is mellowing down, maturing and Mishal would have portrayed that transition so very well. Its wrong to have robbed us of that. With the new found expressiveness of the Dutta-Naku relationship, the Mahi-Mishal chemistry would also have come up with some new, more effervescent compounds and triggered newer chemical lochas in our brains. Then there's Baji. his 'Apun ka bhi koi life hai' track has just started gathering steam and his gaddi will no doubt roll out all kooo-jhik-jhik-jhiking and we will never get to see that. I mean a romantic Baji will challenge all the resources of our imagining power. We will try to do justice, as best as we can, but will we ever be able to match up with what Vinay would have done in the (hopefully upcoming) scenes?

Coming to today's episode, Dutta displaying his lung power brought back the scene that led to the 'Ruthi hui biwi' epic quote. There Dutta was drunk and upset and let it all out on Naku. Today he wasn't drunk but equally upset (albeit his reasons are very different now). And the Dutta hallmark is these ear deafening screams when he is upset with someone in particular or the world in general. Today Baji had to bear the brunt of his fears. Yes I say fears because Zuby's Sher-E-Patilwadi had for a few hours actually been terrified at the thought of having lost Naku. So he was screaming more from that fear than anything else. Even when at his amicable best. the Dutta we know is a somewhat unreasonable man. So given this situation he losing it royally was only like underlining the obvious. The biggest problem being we absolutely relish to swoon over this angry avtaar of his. May be the guy is aware of it and like a show off, pull out all those impossibly amazing fury spewing fire breathing expressions from his repertoire! 

I can also understand Dutta's helplessness in the face of AS's Mandir-mania and Naku's penchant for doing just what she has been pleaded with not to do. 
AS and purohit ji thing can yet be understood but what Naku did was courageous on the one hand yet a completely YEDI type thing to do when she well knew the dangers involved. Especially after the Anna experience, she should have know that if she gets caught, she will be used as bait to make Dutta bite the hook. 

But these writers, only concerned with pushing their storyline forward. They made Naku get that Yedi type rush of blood to bring in the Nana-Damodar-Rollypolly fellow twist in the tale. 
Caring a hoot for Dutta's heart, caught in his mouth for more than three hours. Not to mention Baji's predicament of being guilty till proven innocent. 

Poor Baji. These days he is even steering clear of that FM channel that has the signature line BAJATE RAHO. Though seriously, the way Baji risks his skin to save Naku and try douse the Dutta-wrath once again proves his crisis management skills. Also shows he knows a few things about tackling Dutta.

Loved the contemplative, introspective Baji. Anybody else in his shoes would have been smarting from all those unfair accusations. Not Baji. He is more concerned about how much Dutta will be hurt when he comes to know of the lie that he has spun. And finally somebody noticed Baji's nutritional needs (though his mutant gene made him blurt out that he did not need any). Roops was a bit grown up in todays scene. her 'tu bahut achcha dost hai Bajirao' had such a honest ring to it. Also, she probably knows Baji is covering up for Naku and understands his protective instincts. This is why I keep saying, Baji is in many a way lot more mature than Dutta. Naku is blessed to have a friend in him.
Please note kiya jaye, Baji didn't want Roops to pervade his mood or his room. He stood at the door making sure Roopses visit was short lived. He was totally preoccupied with his thoughts of Dutta. 

(Did you have to make Naku remember the photograph so vividly? Nanasaheb's youthful style had me distracted again, Ahhh!)

Dutta's rutha hua hubby act was soo enjoyable. I for a moment thought Naku was on the brink of breaking into----'Ruthe ruthe Piya/ Manaun kaise.' 

'Tere ko kabhi kuch bolne ka fayda hota hai kya Naku?' Really Dutta seems to be at his wits end when confronted with the stubborn side of Naku's character. He has a valid point here but then it was this stubborness that made Naku break down his barriers and warm her way into his heart. Make him human all over again as he so fondly says at times. So he should salute this stubbornness too. (Elysia, if you read this, please note he brought up that night of JMM2 but cunningly avoided mentioning all the facts πŸ˜‰ ) 

These two make one hell of a pair. Naku all determined to make Dutta see Nana's real face behind the mask. Dutta equally determined to discredit whatever she may have to say about Nana. I am all waiting for the dramatic expose' and the fireworks that will be an added bonus πŸ˜ƒ

Today, Dutta did another first and came back home all sober????? Guess usko jhappi wala chaska lag chuka hai! 
His new addiction is overriding his affinity for the bottle...hmmm.
Naku probably knows this and she really played the Madhu card well today (ata girl). She sure knows how to make a Gadha out of her Sher. Just twirled things round and made Dutta sing to her tune...( and the Gadha failed to realise ki use phir se 'Dhoke' mein rakha ja raha hai! deva re deva!!!) 
Please count me in on the pulling Mishals grumpy cheeks mission here. (May we each plant an innocent kiss on the tip of his nose for greater effect?)

I must say I found Dutta forgetting Madhu a bit out of character. May be since she is out of the country, Dutta did not perceive her to be at risk. Whereas Naku knowing the Nana-Damodar connection is justly worried.

Well seems Madhu is all set to return and...again the writers are being unfair to Baji. What with he having to keep up with all his Bhau's demands dhanda, family and security wise. On top of that you now plan to give him Heart-ki-hulchul. So not fair. Had I been you, given the pressures he is constantly under, I would have bought him a ticket for a happening sun-sand-waves-n summer destination (say the Rio carnival) and said, 'Go chill man'. 
Ha, Ye alag baat hai ki he would have not budged without Dutta.

Damodar and Sanjayrao...its a quicksand fill that Nanasaheb's laying out there. 

What bothers me is Dutta has always been a straight fair and square kind of player. When he finally gets to see through the treachery, will he be able to match up with Nanasahebs backstabbing ways???? Especially when Nana is trying to play the mind game? Trying to reopen Dutta's unhealed Damodar-wound?

Just hope Damodar Patil's letter holds some clue to this myriad puzzle. Well Naku rememberig Damodar say he could have finished off Dutta had he wanted to must have some relevance. The letter was in a way his will too, wasn't it? 

My problem is today I want to be ruthofied with the writer(s) for depriving Baji of his Dutta-hug. Yet have to say a warm thank you to him/her/them for having churned out so engaging an episode. Had I not been a part of this unique viewer group, I would never have believed that one could actually see written episodes, wait for them impatiently and be this thrilled and exited and engrossed to this extent πŸ˜ƒ (read stupid smile)

And Elysia's Daughter-in-law, thank you for bringing it all to us addicted people  πŸ˜†

Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
Thanks for yet another lovely episode, BBπŸ€—. I am quite happy with my regular Tasha and Duji doses.πŸ˜†

If Dutta is a Sher then Naku is his true sherni

Liked the Baaji and Roops interaction..so Madhu is going to come back!
"Roothe roothe piya manaaoon kaise?"Haye!😍😍😍😍 Waise manaane ke bahut se tarkeebein yaad aa rahin hain mujhe "Hem...Hem..."πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ Lagi raho, Nakku Didi.Chadao blood pressure unka.Main hoon naaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Thanks BB for another dhaansoo episode.πŸ‘
It always hurts me that Madhu is an after thought for D. Why? What did the poor kid do to deserve this? Maybe she is a painful reminder of his painful pedigree.But I am glad you  are  going to explore that relationship finally

Damodar Papaji will now do some good to D's life even if from his grave.Cant wait for the story to unfold.😍
Edited by ZubyDutta - 12 years ago
@Appu & @Moony

Superb analysisπŸ‘ Its just like you gals have watched it onscreen & then analysed it dialogue by dialogue.Loved it.. I too feel so heartbroken Mishal is not there to play out such amazing scenes etched by these creative people.😭
Originally posted by bandbajao

Thank you Megha!!! β˜ΊοΈ Ya just one warm hug did it. I think Mishal would have given another "lets pull his cheeks" expression with that "Tu meri sunti kahan hai" πŸ€£ Bechari! "DHOKA DHOKA" Sun sun ke toh aadhi ho gayi and Duttabhau ka man nahi bhara πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Your welcome dear..omg I didnt know u blush so muchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yeah right Mishal dear would have given an amazing expression at this dialogue
"Tu meri sunti kahan hai" πŸ€£ Dont worry sweetie abhi kuch dino ke baad Dutta phir se Baaji aur Nakku par chilayega...DHOKA DHOKA...Kyunki dono ne phir se jhoot bolaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†