Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: meghaparti

Thanks for sharing BB..Awesome update dear...πŸ‘Chalo Dutta ka gussa finally ended in a hug with nakku...πŸ˜† Joh socha tha waisa hi hua..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†So now after this disclosure to baaji by nakku that NS knew Damoder...will indeed push him to help nakku n expose NSπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Megha!!! β˜ΊοΈ Ya just one warm hug did it. I think Mishal would have given another "lets pull his cheeks" expression with that "Tu meri sunti kahan hai" πŸ€£ Bechari! "DHOKA DHOKA" Sun sun ke toh aadhi ho gayi and Duttabhau ka man nahi bhara πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Edited by bandbajao - 12 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail
Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

wow great episode dear
love it
so dutta is shouting both at naku and baaji .poor baaji have to listen everything for sake of naku but agreed with dutta that he should be more careful .

Thank you dear!!! β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ 
Ya bechara Baji is just too good. Sometimes i feel he understands Dutta's anger so well that he tries to cover up for those who are going to fall in its line. He did that for Roops also once and Naku of course. The way he just lied about her missing, knowing that if they mention Nana he would drag her to the room and hell would break loose! 
bandbajao thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@BB: Thanks for the update. Naku really can twist Dutta around her litte finger isnt it?

Overall the story is growing more and more intriguing.

Thank you Shreya! β˜ΊοΈ Yes it is very interesting this Sanjayrao thing. Now we know Nana planted that letter on Masurkar and Dutta thinks it was planted too... but this Damodar twist is really making things very exciting. Naku just knows how to handle that hot-headed guy! Now i know, they don't say for nothing that a woman can really make a man dance to her tunes... Kitna bhi gussa ho, aakhir biwi ke saamne jhukna hi padta hai but D has his own style of course... πŸ€£
bandbajao thumbnail
Originally posted by: rama_2010

Am loving the flow of the episodes...

Dialogue of the day... Tere ko kuch bhi bolne ka fayada hota hai kya Naku...  well said...  Dutta...  How well u know your Naku... good. 

He remembers the flower wala incident.. even there he had mentioned that she is stubborn...
Good to get Madhu in the picture... chalo Baaji wala problem solve ho jayega shayad...

Arre Dutta ek hee hug mein pat gaye... itna jaldi gussa kam ho gaya...  c naku know how to divert her husband...

Waiting for the next episode...
Thanks BB n team

@red: yeah i think he knows very well how stubborn she is. He had seen that even when she refused to get off from the car before they fell off the cliff. The stubbornness and he had been able to do nothing to get her off it. In fact, i think he likes her stubbornness a lot. That was one of the few things that attracted him to her as a friend as well - the fact that she was so fearlessly stubborn with him! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sometimes she can be his maa in being stubborn πŸ˜† Made for each other
Ya ab Madhu ki re-entry to fix hai. Chalo let Baji also have a couple of options πŸ€£πŸ€£ Why should D always have all the fun? πŸ˜†
Thanks for your comment dear πŸ˜³
bandbajao thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalkanwar

Thanks BB!

Dutta Bhau has started pighlofying real soon nowadays!!! Was expecting some more fireworks from him...

Are we in for a love triangle for Baaji by any chance... What with Madhu coming back to the frame now and Roops suddenly starting on her secret rendezvous to Baaji's room again?!!

Am itching to find out how the whole thing with Sanjayrao, Damodar and NS  is going to unravel now😊

Thank you dear πŸ˜³ Yes, with Madhu coming back and Roops wanting to be friends again, we can all smell a tough time for him na πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Bechara! pehle hi Naku and Dutta kam the kya jo ab ye do do aur ladkiyan! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Baji knows how to juggle all his loves πŸ˜† Oh yes, the mystery behind the NS and Damodar connection is very exciting and this Sanjayrao what is he going to reveal to Dutta now?πŸ˜•
bandbajao thumbnail
Originally posted by: mozart66

Oooh!! the story is becoming more gripping now! eagerly awaiting the next episode!

Thank you so much dear!  β˜ΊοΈ
bandbajao thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Roopa-

Thanks BB..😊

Roops getting khana to baji..would like to see their interactions more..and Baji's LS off course..
πŸ˜ƒ
'tune aaj tak meri kaunsi baat suni hain..' how true..πŸ˜†
nakku always does what she strongly believes in..but everything at the end of the day for dutta's good ..loved the scene between them..as to how dutta calms down and nakku reminding him about madhu..so is madhu coming back to PN?
good that nakku did not speak about NS at this moment..which would have made dutta again flare up..as dutta will never
believe her without proof, nakku has to wait for that right time to tell dutta..the right time when some things at least will come in front of dutta by itself..and I feel that is what is happening now by damodar's name coming up..hope his letter too reveals more of all these..
finally,why do baji get most of the calls during their eating time? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Yes, i too think that telling him about Nana over and over again without any proof is not going to help because he is inherently so stubborn that the more you tell him something the more he is unlikely to believe and blow his top. It is better to show him proof, even if the whole world knows by then. πŸ˜† πŸ€£πŸ€£
bandbajao thumbnail
Originally posted by: brvr

This is like a thriller nd the build up is fantastic.  Wow!  too good.  Baji again in a catch22 situation nd i pity that guy.  Thank u BB for another dhansu episode😊.   

Baji bechara is always in catch22 situation only. I really like him more than D and N also πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bandbajao thumbnail
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Episode Review for Today:
The Tasha conversation was nice, Dutta being angry with Naku was not new in general, but the way the scene played out was very nice, because Naku kept him talking as opposed to him just bottling up his emotions...she let him vent and then brilliantly brought in Madhu's topic back to the fore.
So is Madhu coming back?
Does Baaji get to be the focal point for a love triangle here?
Baaji's introspection was also nice and I hope he talks to Naku as the precap indicates. Baaji has always been a good listener, so in that sense, he will see reason I feel.
One other question thats intriguing me, is like Naku worked out that there is a letter left to read, will the Gadha use his brains and read it first? Hopefully, it didnt get lost in PN πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Roops - not to sure yet if she will make a good pair with Baaji...but I will let the story run its course before I pass a judgement on that.

I really have to say, that the episode felt very real, cause of the liberal use of flashbacks πŸ˜†!!!!

@red: looks like she is coming back. I completely agree with you how Naku kept him talking and also how this time he didn't walk off in anger. He walked off from the hall when he was angry and came back, thankfully not drunk πŸ€£ and also spoke to her venting it out! It is a good sign. Shows how he has mellowed down in the relationship
Yes, I am wondering where they will find that letter πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Didn't he chuck it out!? πŸ˜† 
bandbajao thumbnail
Originally posted by: shashi-roops

I had always enjoyed ROOPS and BAJI PAIR. Madhu can be good friend of Baji. Please pair baji with ROOPS. Story has lot of potential .. please continue .. waiting for next episode.

Roops and Baji πŸ˜³ Chalo one vote in their favor πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Lets wait and see how it pans out! Am as nervous too!! πŸ˜†