Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Aaya Daikhne LADKA-Pur Dev Ka Jiya DHADKA (Page 7)

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Originally posted by dtri

me in hurryyySmile

read Niha's take and i agree to it completely...ekdum light hearted filler episode tha...loved the starting scene...humaari Geet madam khil rahi thiSmile i think the scene between Nandini and the boy was not required...but given that DD was unwell...i am ready to excuse..

Arrey boy was cute - I didnt mind ROFL

Boy was definitely cute'ar who scene was avoidable'waise pata nahi kyun mujhe ye characters dekh kar hamesha AA track ke new haracters ki entry ki yaad aa jaati hai and I feel tab kyun aise sade hue actors aakar humaara dimaag kharab kiya'who was that who ran away'don't even remember his name'I have concluded ki 4 Lions had spent all its money on wedding and jo actor free mein mil raha tha ussele aaye'

LOL ROFL Yeh bilkul ho sakta hai!! Waise wedding bhi kuch khaas grand nahi thaaa ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Jugnu Mama was the BEST...and last scene was very nice too...haayyeee kya pyaar tha...too good...phir se chot hoth parTongueEmbarrassed

Bechara kiss deprived hai. Did you see that kiss video I think SLDEEPS or ABSOLUV put on the thread today... comparing to Maan's dil ka haal... i was CRACKING UP!!!

Nooo I dint'.mujhe dekhna hai'kyat ha????i cant find!!!!

Dekho: LOLLOLLOL

finally...please no more character butchering of Geet...let her not support the idea of Dev-Nandini together ekdum immediately...i noe she has forgiven him...but its a matter of her sisters life...oh god keeping fingers crossed...that this time they donot show such a thing and get ready for another round of bashing...infact posting on Rahul's wall ek baar...maybe he reads and thinks...

Agreed! Anything controversial like that will not go too well with the fans and that too back to back after the first blunder of geet's no justification for just walking out on maan.

Talked about it in the last post!!!!

Challo...i think last week full of Maaneet romance ke baad is week we arent gonna see as much...toh prepared for a dry spell for a while..

Lets wait and watchWink

Arrey we will darling! DD is back on the shoot. This was just them improvising!

Me toh reducing expectations naa jisse job hi dikhaye acha lage!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -honeydew-

Geet advising Nandini about the future husband felt a little weird esp coming from Geets side considering she has been there ... and she has known what it feels like to marry someone she didnt like but her parents had chosen.. and for her to have given that kinda advice felt a little weird,  but ill let this one pass for she has nothing else but MSK in mind these days ...

Ditto. I had the same exact reaction. I mean I understand Mumma's point too. But in this case we are talking abount Nandini's arranged marriage and her disagreement to it. I think she should've talked about the sour experience and stood with nandini rather than giving her that sweet beautiful bhashan. Althought it was very well said I agree, Geet should be more careful and share her bad experiences with her loved ones so they don't fall into the same trap again.

Well I kind of agree with MD on this one'actually she did ask achanak and when Pammi reassured no that they have been talking so it gave her a feeling that they have researched about the guy'.aur phir who NRI bhi toh nahi'I think after Maan she believes in the fact that couples are made in heaven and that's exactly what she advised'I found it perfecttt

but i would like Geet to somehow stand against both the idea of Nandu getting married as well as Dev feeling something for Nandu ... !! She cant let the man who did this to her look at her own sister this way.. and she cant allow her sister to get married when she wants to study and make something outta her life perhaps ...

Ditto! hahaha I am wondering why I bothered. I should've jsut written a bit fat DITTO at the end of this whole post!! ROFL

Tritttooo'does that existROFLROFLROFL

LOL reports likh kar paagal ho gayi hai!!!! Naye naye words dhoondh rahi hai ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesInfinitedreams

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
updated my take in page 1...Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesEBassomechantefilleInfinitedreams

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

CV's totally closed that chapter, and i accepted this that they will never gonna bring that back, so better move on rather cry over my heart what they had ruined, and butchered...I already had my crying session done over this...The whole 1 week i was on fire, crying my heart out, and now no expectation, no wish at all, i closed that chapter as well, and living this new track as new story with same characters...

Muniza

Well i wish a day comes when i also react the same way...but i cant get over it...just cant filhaal toh... i think someday one dayEmbarrassed

@Diva : wedding grand thi yaar...usme kaafi kharacha hua hoga...the dresses everyone wore were really nice, plus the mandap and all...and ghoda thingy...i think it was well spent of...

the video is ROFL...i have tears in my eyes...lol...oh my god...thats sooo comparableLOLROFL

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 17 May 2011 at 1:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZmechantefilleEBassoInfinitedreams

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

updated my take in page 1...Embarrassed

read it - unliked it so that I could ''like '' it again Big smile

LavZEBasso

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

LOL reports likh kar paagal ho gayi hai!!!! Naye naye words dhoondh rahi hai ROFLROFLROFL

Report nahi code likhke...that is one stupid idiotic thing i have to do...aur aap kuch nahi kar sakte is paagal ko jhelne ke alawaROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZmechantefilleEBasso

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
ONLY 7 pages...damn thread is slow today!!

maaneet_piscesLavZ

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

LOL reports likh kar paagal ho gayi hai!!!! Naye naye words dhoondh rahi hai ROFLROFLROFL

Report nahi code likhke...that is one stupid idiotic thing i have to do...aur aap kuch nahi kar sakte is paagal ko jhelne ke alawaROFLROFLROFLROFL

ohho me jhelofying this paagal shaan se aur aish se... ROFL

ab yeh mat poochna yeh shaan aur aish kaun hai (mumma ishtyle) ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

Go to top