3Idiotz-Aaya Daikhne LADKA-Pur Dev Ka Jiya DHADKA - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
chalo pahmullyyy time for me to goesss... πŸ˜­ 
aaj na jaanemaan ne hello kaha nor munni masi said a hi shai ...  
dhwani , amru , zzz πŸ˜³ m offf 
and all those whom i missed talking too ... hope to c you all around the next time ...nags , alzz , shivi , lavzzz shishterrr πŸ˜³ , sorry if i forgot any names πŸ˜• m still to learn and write my idiotzz phamully tree examzzz πŸ˜²

till we meet next ...apni dhadkan ko apne dil ke pass rakhna πŸ˜³πŸ€—
Dhwanz...loved u comments... arre giv ur take na. Abhi thoda hi dena padega cuz we know what ur thinking frm the posts u replied to.
I have question to all, who want's Geet to always relate everything to her past experienced with Dev...

Why you all want Geet to still lives in her past? Why people wants her to relate everything to her past with Dev, when that disgusting chapter she closed for Maan? Why she always lives in her tha disgusting past, and hurt herself and Maan as well? When she already burried that past, and wiped out totally from her memories, when she took her relation one step further with Maan, and consummated then why she think about the past she shared with Dev, when her beautiful past with Maan gives her smile to live, then why people still want Geet to live in Past? This question for all not for particular person...I know so many pople didn't liked the idea that Geet gave advice to Nandini from her recent past rather than what past she shared with Dev...I know that one person should has to learn from past, and take the future decision wisely, and advice thru that, but when Geet's past so disgusting, and her past give pain to Maan, so why she think or relate anything to that...I loved the CV's thought that she doesn't wanna give any signal to Maan that she still lives in her past...Very well thought, and i loved it, but i seriously wanna know everyone thought about that...

Muniza
Originally posted by mutterghashti

and all those whom i missed talking too ... hope to c you all around the next time ...nags , alzz , shivi , lavzzz shishterrr πŸ˜³ , sorry if i forgot any names πŸ˜• m still to learn and write my idiotzz phamully tree examzzz πŸ˜²

Aiyyooo sorry Muttz meri Dhadkan, how are you darling? πŸ€—...

I am just going crazy running here there, so missed to say hi...

Muniza

awww sweetie tussi ja rae hoo.. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

good night.. come back soonzz Embarrassed
just when i was going ... munni maasi ka post dekha πŸ₯³

no sorriesss ...only huggiesss πŸ€— how are you maasi jaan πŸ˜³

QUOTE=muniza75]

Muniza
[/QUOTE]
Originally posted by mechantefille

Dhwanz...loved u comments... arre giv ur take na. Abhi thoda hi dena padega cuz we know what ur thinking frm the posts u replied to.

LOL Amru I know right - pura quota responses mein unload kar diya ab soch rahi hoon kya likhu?

May be a song would suffice... dekhti hoon sochti hoon dhoondhti hoon 😳

just when i was going ... munni maasi ka post dekha πŸ₯³

no sorriesss ...only huggiesss πŸ€— how are you maasi jaan πŸ˜³

QUOTE=muniza75]

Muniza

seee thats called dil ka connection.. ab chain se neend aayegi hai na Embarrassed
haaan πŸ˜³
dhawani shishterrr πŸ€— and muniii masiii πŸ€—chalo ab m pakka wala going πŸ˜³

Originally posted by dtri

seee thats called dil ka connection.. ab chain se neend aayegi hai na 😳
Mera khatam ho gaya sab kuchhh...ipppeee...bas ab subah 6 baje uthna hai  which is generally the time i sleep...ab kya hoga😭

me want to read and share opinion...will write loads today...helps as stress buster πŸ˜Š
Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago