Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Aaya Daikhne LADKA-Pur Dev Ka Jiya DHADKA (Page 3)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 13994

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by mutterghashti

jaanemaan... Embarrassed no offence but i contradict on your thought that geet should object on dev's liking her shishterrr... ideally if she has forgived him , she is suppose to believe in the fact that he has changed for good... kyunkiii you don forgive completely until you are ready to let go and forgettt Smile it has to be direct dil seee...Heart
I would rather want dev to realize that he cannot love geet's sishterrr for what he did to geet...and own it up in front of maan that guilt factor would be something to watch out forDay Dreaming... kyunkiii dev's character is made veryyy lovable Embarrassed since sameer sharma Blushing took over... toh it will help build that liking for dev amongst viewers...

Ouch don be angryy... yeah this is sirf aur sirf my viewsss Embarrassed


Originally posted by -honeydew-

sometimes you wanna watch an episode just for light hearted fun.. and thats what todays episode had ... masti and fun...

i loved devs expressions and his confusion.. as he came to terms with the feelings he had started to have for Nandini ... Sameera Sharma seems to have caught a cold and his nasal voice is super sesky ...Tongue

Geet advising Nandini about the future husband felt a little weird esp coming from Geets side considering she has been there ... and she has known what it feels like to marry someone she didnt like but her parents had chosen.. and for her to have given that kinda advice felt a little weird,  but ill let this one pass for she has nothing else but MSK in mind these days ...

Maan is perceptive and if no one, he is one person who is always in character and i love that about him...

Nano ??? seriously !! i cracked up ... Dev is just too cute as a character ...

I liked what i saw !!! Light hearted and fun... and i didnt miss Maan and Geet not being there for most of the time... the others more than made up for it...

but i would like Geet to somehow stand against both the idea of Nandu getting married as well as Dev feeling something for Nandu ... !! She cant let the man who did this to her look at her own sister this way.. and she cant allow her sister to get married when she wants to study and make something outta her life perhaps ...

love,
niha
 
Muttzzz Hug
 
been a while... but... I don't agree !
 
Just because you forgive him doesn't mean he has changed. You can even choose to forgive a criminal just because you want to move on with your life. Doesn't mean the criminal will stop doing what he did to you.
 
I like the Dev owning up to himself part - That's wonderful...
 
I can forgive someone for what they did to me. I can even start talking to them and forget everything that happened. But I would be wary if that person tries to enter the same type of relationship with my sibbling! The protective instinct in me would wake up. After all this is the matter of Nandini's entire life. Geet has a very good reason to be cautious. Dev wasn't forgiven for a slap on Geet's cheeks. He had RAPED her. Looted her! So he can be forgiven for his past but doesn't mean you can start trusting him around other girls after all the misbehavior in the past.
 
I am speaking for personal experience - I have seen someone go through this. This girl's own Jija tried misbehaving with her. Long story short, he later apologized, family fogave him, but the girl was still ordered to stay away from him. Just for safety!  


Dhanno...I totally agree...ONCE BITTEN...TWICE SHY!!   I think it is impossible for Geet to allow Dev anywhere near Nandani!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleEBasso

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Jugnu Mama reply to me regarding his dialogues...

Jugnu Mama (Ranjeev Varma) in (Geet Hue Sab Se Parayee) - Star One TY DEAR...I WANTED TO TELL U ALL THESE LINES WHAT EVER U GUYS R ENJOYING R ALL IMPROVISED BY ME ON THE SETS.SCRIPT MEIN YEH SAB KUCH NAHI HOTA HAI...KYONKI I MY SELF IS A WRITER AND DOING THE SCREENPLAY OF A HINDI FILM.U PLS CHECK MY WORKING STILLS OF MY MOVIE AS A WRITER ON MY RANJEEV VARMA ID ON FB

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today episode was good filler, enjoyed so much...Loved SS expressions, he cracked me up with his expressions, too good SS...Mammay rocked with his dialogues, JJ from USA - Jugnu Jasoos from United States of Amritsar ROFLROFLROFL...
 
SERIOUSLY SS and RV rocked today... they were the highlight of the show - LOVED THEM !!

Loved Geet and Nandini scene, the way Geet was explaining Nandini could imagined her own experience, how they both (MaanEet) fellin love by fighting eachother, and now can't even live without eachother...Yes when you fell in love with someone even that person is stranger first, wow what a beautifully they had messaged that even love happened after or before marriage, but happened with strangers only, well thought ClapClap...

 

Yes that dialogue was really well put. Good job to whoever thought of it from that perspective. Great dialouge as usual from our dialogue MASTER GENIUS Embarrassed!!


Loved Maan and Geet scene, haila the way Munda ghomaofied haila, Munni toh still ghomofy with MaanEetDay DreamingDay Dreaming...Aiyyo Geet why always slaps Maan, that's not nice atleast on face, that's really insulting to slap someone on face, iss se behter woh roz Dev ko slap akarey face pur...Seriously instead of respecting her hubby, she slaps on his face, it's ok to show sometime to play around and slaps hubby on shoulder or arm, but face no way...Please CV's think about that...One man, who gave her so much love & respect, and you guys showing that she always slaps him on his face, very disrespecting and insulting...And the person who ruined her life, is getting more respect than Maan, plz stop showing this face slapping...
Rest scene was so romantic, atleast for me, loved the teasing aprt as well...It's was short, but definitely romanticEmbarrassed...


Hehe mumma i give gentle love slaps to my hubby all the time on his cheeks when he pareshan karing me!! Embarrassed he takes it in all fun and plays right back with me... just the way maan did today! So it didn't offend me. But yes I can see how it could offend other ppl. The show should tread a careful path. I agree the scene was cute and romantic. But nothing unique.


Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

me in hurryyySmile

read Niha's take and i agree to it completely...ekdum light hearted filler episode tha...loved the starting scene...humaari Geet madam khil rahi thiSmile i think the scene between Nandini and the boy was not required...but given that DD was unwell...i am ready to excuse..

 

Arrey boy was cute - I didnt mind ROFL

 
Jugnu Mama was the BEST...and last scene was very nice too...haayyeee kya pyaar tha...too good...phir se chot hoth parTongueEmbarrassed
 
Bechara kiss deprived hai. Did you see that kiss video I think SLDEEPS or ABSOLUV put on the thread today... comparing to Maan's dil ka haal... i was CRACKING UP!!!

finally...please no more character butchering of Geet...let her not support the idea of Dev-Nandini together ekdum immediately...i noe she has forgiven him...but its a matter of her sisters life...oh god keeping fingers crossed...that this time they donot show such a thing and get ready for another round of bashing...infact posting on Rahul's wall ek baar...maybe he reads and thinks...
 
Agreed! Anything controversial like that will not go too well with the fans and that too back to back after the first blunder of geet's no justification for just walking out on maan.

Challo...i think last week full of Maaneet romance ke baad is week we arent gonna see as much...toh prepared for a dry spell for a while..

Lets wait and watchWink
 
Arrey we will darling! DD is back on the shoot. This was just them improvising!
 
mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Joined: 11 June 2008
Posts: 5263

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by -honeydew-

sometimes you wanna watch an episode just for light hearted fun.. and thats what todays episode had ... masti and fun...

i loved devs expressions and his confusion.. as he came to terms with the feelings he had started to have for Nandini ... Sameera Sharma seems to have caught a cold and his nasal voice is super sesky ...Tongue

Geet advising Nandini about the future husband felt a little weird esp coming from Geets side considering she has been there ... and she has known what it feels like to marry someone she didnt like but her parents had chosen.. and for her to have given that kinda advice felt a little weird,  but ill let this one pass for she has nothing else but MSK in mind these days ...

Nihu why she talks about her bad past, when she burried that past already, why she talks about that past, which gives her bad taste of mouth? Why you want her to live in her bad past? Can you elaborate? I think that was very beautiful from CV's to showed that how she shared her own experience rather than what her parents chose...Here Nandini questioned Biji strongly and wanted to choose her partner by herself, where Geet hadn't got chance...I think her advise was beautiful, and very well thought...She had 2 past, one was for very short time, but the actual past which she experienced, and living is more beautiful...Think darling how beautifully CV's thought and wrote, and executed as well...

Maan is perceptive and if no one, he is one person who is always in character and i love that about him...

Nano ??? seriously !! i cracked up ... Dev is just too cute as a character ...

I liked what i saw !!! Light hearted and fun... and i didnt miss Maan and Geet not being there for most of the time... the others more than made up for it...

but i would like Geet to somehow stand against both the idea of Nandu getting married as well as Dev feeling something for Nandu ... !! She cant let the man who did this to her look at her own sister this way.. and she cant allow her sister to get married when she wants to study and make something outta her life perhaps ...

I am agree with you, i also wanted her to stand, but i am sure CV's doesnt want her to live in her past...I hope she will question him that how he can utter rubbish about womens, but i know the chapter CV's closed it will not gonna open now, so forget it...

love,
niha

Wow Muni, that was a beautiful thought. I never thought of it like that...muaah, my ray of positivity!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassoInfinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Res for my Munni Re ~ Embarrassed
 
_______________________________________________________
 
Oye hoye Munda lifted Kudi so KASKE Blushing
 
Sooo sweet na? I Loved the twirl too! It was so spontaneous and perfect! A different form of romance and seduction Embarrassed
 
 
Maan is always the first to spot something amiss whoever it may be so I liked that character was in tact Smile
 
I know right. I felt the same way. He has the natural shaatir nigaahe. He doesn't have to announce his jasssussi to figure out kya chal raha hai!
 
This new guy is actually sweet .. he acts well .. and he'd be the best bet for Nandini anyday ... but DevDini are meant to be kya? Who knows .. let's see .. I actually liked the scene with Nandini and the new guy Smile
 
AngryMujhe nandini se zyada yeh banda pasand aaya LOL . I find her annoying... but that's just me I guess LOL. Meant to be? I don't know.
 
Glad DD is finally back so we see more Maaneet .. uski BD ko dekh ke mein dar gaye LOL Maan tau dekh ke bhaag jaye! ROFL
 
Btw I hope Nandini makes a pulp or something out of Dev once she finds out what gul he is khilaa-ing the new guy! Angry Kameena Dev will stay a Kameena! See.. character still in tact!
 
Overall,  a light-hearted epi Smile
 
arrey yeh to Maan bhi karta... that was toh kinda cute! 
 
 
 
Z

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleroseinbloom

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Today's episode was ok from a comedy perspective...

I have a problem with Dev falling for Nandini...and I especially will have a problem with Geet supports Dev in this endeavor.

Dev does not even stop himself, oh how can i do this or think this...she is Geet's sister...it is not possible!!!  His only problem to date is that Nandini thinks him to be her Jijja!!!

I CANNOT abide by this relationship...and if Nandani too falls for DEV...then all of this will be really GHATIYA!!!Ouch

THIS IS THE MOST GHATIYA STORYLINE TO DATE!!!
Angry

I wonder what will Maan do...support Dev, and promote the Dev-nandani relationship...or will he tell Dev to forget it!!!??Confused
 
 
Good question darling. I already gave my opinion on my response to Muttz.It just can't be a smooth ride that's all. He needs to realize his own mistakes and first try to redeem himself. if he is already doing tricks to try to get her, then he hasn't looked in the mirror yet Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille--Nargis--

mutterghashti Groupbie
mutterghashti
mutterghashti

Joined: 07 April 2011
Posts: 147

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
dhwaniii shishterrr Hug

ofcourseee... i dont deny the insecurity for the sibbling... Smile it is meant to happen ... but it should be shown as a dilemma of thoughts and not as her opposition... coz dev has proved his good heartedness now... 

thinking about it happening to someone in real ...Ouch a jiju misbehaving with a sali is unapprovable and shameless... Angry i wouldn't want the girl to be around him either... 
but sweets yaha past and future contracdiction hai Smile

anyways ... i dont disapprove of ur thoughts... Smile 

par agar dev ko ehsaas ho toh kya baat ho !!!!! Embarrassed

dont hate me for this Cry


Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by mutterghashti

jaanemaan... Embarrassed no offence but i contradict on your thought that geet should object on dev's liking her shishterrr... ideally if she has forgived him , she is suppose to believe in the fact that he has changed for good... kyunkiii you don forgive completely until you are ready to let go and forgettt Smile it has to be direct dil seee...Heart
I would rather want dev to realize that he cannot love geet's sishterrr for what he did to geet...and own it up in front of maan that guilt factor would be something to watch out forDay Dreaming... kyunkiii dev's character is made veryyy lovable Embarrassed since sameer sharma Blushing took over... toh it will help build that liking for dev amongst viewers...

Ouch don be angryy... yeah this is sirf aur sirf my viewsss Embarrassed


Originally posted by -honeydew-

sometimes you wanna watch an episode just for light hearted fun.. and thats what todays episode had ... masti and fun...

i loved devs expressions and his confusion.. as he came to terms with the feelings he had started to have for Nandini ... Sameera Sharma seems to have caught a cold and his nasal voice is super sesky ...Tongue

Geet advising Nandini about the future husband felt a little weird esp coming from Geets side considering she has been there ... and she has known what it feels like to marry someone she didnt like but her parents had chosen.. and for her to have given that kinda advice felt a little weird,  but ill let this one pass for she has nothing else but MSK in mind these days ...

Maan is perceptive and if no one, he is one person who is always in character and i love that about him...

Nano ??? seriously !! i cracked up ... Dev is just too cute as a character ...

I liked what i saw !!! Light hearted and fun... and i didnt miss Maan and Geet not being there for most of the time... the others more than made up for it...

but i would like Geet to somehow stand against both the idea of Nandu getting married as well as Dev feeling something for Nandu ... !! She cant let the man who did this to her look at her own sister this way.. and she cant allow her sister to get married when she wants to study and make something outta her life perhaps ...

love,
niha
 
Muttzzz Hug
 
been a while... but... I don't agree !
 
Just because you forgive him doesn't mean he has changed. You can even choose to forgive a criminal just because you want to move on with your life. Doesn't mean the criminal will stop doing what he did to you.
 
I like the Dev owning up to himself part - That's wonderful...
 
I can forgive someone for what they did to me. I can even start talking to them and forget everything that happened. But I would be wary if that person tries to enter the same type of relationship with my sibbling! The protective instinct in me would wake up. After all this is the matter of Nandini's entire life. Geet has a very good reason to be cautious. Dev wasn't forgiven for a slap on Geet's cheeks. He had RAPED her. Looted her! So he can be forgiven for his past but doesn't mean you can start trusting him around other girls after all the misbehavior in the past.
 
I am speaking for personal experience - I have seen someone go through this. This girl's own Jija tried misbehaving with her. Long story short, he later apologized, family fogave him, but the girl was still ordered to stay away from him. Just for safety!  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Joined: 11 June 2008
Posts: 5263

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Res for my Munni Re ~ Embarrassed
 
_______________________________________________________
 
Oye hoye Munda lifted Kudi so KASKE Blushing
 
Sooo sweet na? I Loved the twirl too! It was so spontaneous and perfect! A different form of romance and seduction Embarrassed
 
 
Maan is always the first to spot something amiss whoever it may be so I liked that character was in tact Smile
 
I know right. I felt the same way. He has the natural shaatir nigaahe. He doesn't have to announce his jasssussi to figure out kya chal raha hai!
 
I loved that bit - he actually cares for his brother...deep down! ''yeh khud se baatein kar raha hain''.LOL. I hoope Geet does chittar parade on Dev tomo.
Gadhe Dev, Geet ko toh bata that u like her sis.
This new guy is actually sweet .. he acts well .. and he'd be the best bet for Nandini anyday ... but DevDini are meant to be kya? Who knows .. let's see .. I actually liked the scene with Nandini and the new guy Smile
 
AngryMujhe nandini se zyada yeh banda pasand aaya LOL . I find her annoying... but that's just me I guess LOL. Meant to be? I don't know.
 oh no...me too...Nano is super Anno-ying!!
Glad DD is finally back so we see more Maaneet .. uski BD ko dekh ke mein dar gaye LOL Maan tau dekh ke bhaag jaye! ROFL
 
Btw I hope Nandini makes a pulp or something out of Dev once she finds out what gul he is khilaa-ing the new guy! Angry Kameena Dev will stay a Kameena! See.. character still in tact!
 
Overall,  a light-hearted epi Smile
 
arrey yeh to Maan bhi karta... that was toh kinda cute! 
 
 
 
Z

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mutterghashtiroseinbloom

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Tumhaari zindagi main ek ladka tha na ?

2

Author: VJ-LNMDJ   Replies: 14   Views: 1726

VJ-LNMDJ 14 1726 18 August 2010 at 11:02pm by VJ-LNMDJ
"Yeh Ladka Mujhe Pagal Kardega"-Maan and His Smile

2 3

Author: rickks   Replies: 20   Views: 2103

rickks 20 2103 18 August 2010 at 7:37am by rickks
New Promo ..Waapis Laut aaya ..

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 4   Views: 1196

Dew-drop 4 1196 27 July 2010 at 6:43am by palluluvsmaan
Dil ke kareeb aaya dil ka naseeb

Author: Hot_Indo_Chilly   Replies: 4   Views: 1261

Hot_Indo_Chilly 4 1261 21 July 2010 at 7:49am by a2zahid

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index