Users

Frequent Posters

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Res for my Munni Re ~ 😳

Oye hoye Munda lifted Kudi so KASKE ☺️

Sooo sweet na? I Loved the twirl too! It was so spontaneous and perfect! A different form of romance and seduction 😳

Maan is always the first to spot something amiss whoever it may be so I liked that character was in tact 😊

I know right. I felt the same way. He has the natural shaatir nigaahe. He doesn't have to announce his jasssussi to figure out kya chal raha hai!

This new guy is actually sweet .. he acts well .. and he'd be the best bet for Nandini anyday ... but DevDini are meant to be kya? Who knows .. let's see .. I actually liked the scene with Nandini and the new guy 😊

😑Mujhe nandini se zyada yeh banda pasand aaya LOL . I find her annoying... but that's just me I guess LOL. Meant to be? I don't know.

Glad DD is finally back so we see more Maaneet .. uski BD ko dekh ke mein dar gaye πŸ˜† Maan tau dekh ke bhaag jaye! 🀣

Btw I hope Nandini makes a pulp or something out of Dev once she finds out what gul he is khilaa-ing the new guy! 😑 Kameena Dev will stay a Kameena! See.. character still in tact!

Overall,  a light-hearted epi 😊

arrey yeh to Maan bhi karta... that was toh kinda cute! 

Z

EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Today's episode was ok from a comedy perspective...

I have a problem with Dev falling for Nandini...and I especially will have a problem with Geet supports Dev in this endeavor.

Dev does not even stop himself, oh how can i do this or think this...she is Geet's sister...it is not possible!!!  His only problem to date is that Nandini thinks him to be her Jijja!!!

I CANNOT abide by this relationship...and if Nandani too falls for DEV...then all of this will be really GHATIYA!!!

THIS IS THE MOST GHATIYA STORYLINE TO DATE!!!
😑

I wonder what will Maan do...support Dev, and promote the Dev-nandani relationship...or will he tell Dev to forget it!!!??πŸ˜•

Good question darling. I already gave my opinion on my response to Muttz.It just can't be a smooth ride that's all. He needs to realize his own mistakes and first try to redeem himself. if he is already doing tricks to try to get her, then he hasn't looked in the mirror yet Angry
mutterghashti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
dhwaniii shishterrr πŸ€—

ofcourseee... i dont deny the insecurity for the sibbling... πŸ˜Š it is meant to happen ... but it should be shown as a dilemma of thoughts and not as her opposition... coz dev has proved his good heartedness now... 

thinking about it happening to someone in real ... a jiju misbehaving with a sali is unapprovable and shameless... πŸ˜‘ i wouldn't want the girl to be around him either... 
but sweets yaha past and future contracdiction hai πŸ˜Š

anyways ... i dont disapprove of ur thoughts... πŸ˜Š 

par agar dev ko ehsaas ho toh kya baat ho !!!!! πŸ˜³

dont hate me for this πŸ˜­

Originally posted by: dtri

Muttzzz πŸ€—

been a while... but... I don't agree !

Just because you forgive him doesn't mean he has changed. You can even choose to forgive a criminal just because you want to move on with your life. Doesn't mean the criminal will stop doing what he did to you.

I like the Dev owning up to himself part - That's wonderful...

I can forgive someone for what they did to me. I can even start talking to them and forget everything that happened. But I would be wary if that person tries to enter the same type of relationship with my sibbling! The protective instinct in me would wake up. After all this is the matter of Nandini's entire life. Geet has a very good reason to be cautious. Dev wasn't forgiven for a slap on Geet's cheeks. He had RAPED her. Looted her! So he can be forgiven for his past but doesn't mean you can start trusting him around other girls after all the misbehavior in the past.

I am speaking for personal experience - I have seen someone go through this. This girl's own Jija tried misbehaving with her. Long story short, he later apologized, family fogave him, but the girl was still ordered to stay away from him. Just for safety!  

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
EBasso thumbnail

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

sometimes you wanna watch an episode just for light hearted fun.. and thats what todays episode had ... masti and fun...

True dat! I didn't feel the need to dissect it today πŸ˜‰

i loved devs expressions and his confusion.. as he came to terms with the feelings he had started to have for Nandini ... Sameera Sharma seems to have caught a cold and his nasal voice is super sesky ...πŸ˜›

Ohho 😳 btw I find men's deep voice very attractive too ☺️

Geet advising Nandini about the future husband felt a little weird esp coming from Geets side considering she has been there ... and she has known what it feels like to marry someone she didnt like but her parents had chosen.. and for her to have given that kinda advice felt a little weird,  but ill let this one pass for she has nothing else but MSK in mind these days ...

Ditto. I had the same exact reaction. I mean I understand Mumma's point too. But in this case we are talking abount Nandini's arranged marriage and her disagreement to it. I think she should've talked about the sour experience and stood with nandini rather than giving her that sweet beautiful bhashan. Althought it was very well said I agree, Geet should be more careful and share her bad experiences with her loved ones so they don't fall into the same trap again.

Maan is perceptive and if no one, he is one person who is always in character and i love that about him...

Loved that part. Maan ki shaatir nigaahen!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰Tongue

Nano ??? seriously !! i cracked up ... Dev is just too cute as a character ...

Ditto!

I liked what i saw !!! Light hearted and fun... and i didnt miss Maan and Geet not being there for most of the time... the others more than made up for it...

Ditto!

but i would like Geet to somehow stand against both the idea of Nandu getting married as well as Dev feeling something for Nandu ... !! She cant let the man who did this to her look at her own sister this way.. and she cant allow her sister to get married when she wants to study and make something outta her life perhaps ...

Ditto! hahaha I am wondering why I bothered. I should've jsut written a bit fat DITTO at the end of this whole post!! 🀣

love,
niha

EBasso thumbnail

LOL I know right. You tell'em Amru... bol de us gadhe ko ROFL

Oh you find nandu annoying too - YEIII I Thought I was the only one!
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: mutterghashti

dhwaniii shishterrr πŸ€—

ofcourseee... i dont deny the insecurity for the sibbling... πŸ˜Š it is meant to happen ... but it should be shown as a dilemma of thoughts and not as her opposition... coz dev has proved his good heartedness now... 

thinking about it happening to someone in real ... a jiju misbehaving with a sali is unapprovable and shameless... πŸ˜‘ i wouldn't want the girl to be around him either... 
but sweets yaha past and future contracdiction hai πŸ˜Š

anyways ... i dont disapprove of ur thoughts... πŸ˜Š 

par agar dev ko ehsaas ho toh kya baat ho !!!!! πŸ˜³

dont hate me for this πŸ˜­

Ohho why would anyone hate you darling??? I know what you mean! Past and present contradiction. Hmmm! I can see how this scenario is different. But still Geet supporting Dev abhi tak mujhe digest nahi ho raha. I understand your perspective too. But more drama needs to revolve around this. It cant just be straight forward as - Maneet finding out, supporting and them getting together! Angry
mutterghashti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hoga wahi what the creative jee's decide ... πŸ˜› so let us just sit back and watch πŸ˜ and have funzzz 

Ohho why would anyone hate you darling??? I know what you mean! Past and present contradiction. Hmmm! I can see how this scenario is different. But still Geet supporting Dev abhi tak mujhe digest nahi ho raha. I understand your perspective too. But more drama needs to revolve around this. It cant just be straight forward as - Maneet finding out, supporting and them getting together! 😑

EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: mechantefille

i love it i love it i loved it

__________________________________________________________________________________
DISCLAIMER: the above lines were for the episode as well as the reviews on the Idiots thread!!
So I'm gonna have a sorta discussion of sorts in my review!

LOL Love your disclaimer girl.. cant wait to start reading ur take.
Thanks Muni for Jugnu's aka Rajiv sir's msg.
The episode was a minor filler. AS expected, but it was so much FUN. Maan and Geet twirling Geet, Geet advising Nano, Lucky n Mamey's dialogues.🀣, Samir my cutie's dhaansu acting, and the cherry on the cake, the brother brother confrontation! Iloved it!!

DITTO! I loved all of this too 😳

Nihu, to be frank, I actually understood where Geet was coming from when she advised Nandini! U see, she's so happy in her married life that she wants her sister to have the very same happiness. I have an older sister who's always after me to get married,(in fact she just called 5 mins ago did that πŸ˜†) though I try to dodge as much as possible, but I get what she's saying. She wants me to be as happy as she is! And like you said, she is all head over heels at the mo. 

Well I guess I can see it from this POV too. But my first reaction was, no matter how much in love I am - when I am advising someone, I would try to tell them to stop making the mistakes I did. You know what i mean?

Muni, i think Maan will do anything to get Geet to touch him. be it a slap or anything else. LOLz. But i so agree that scene was sooo cute! Pados waali chachi. hehe

LOL loved it!

I did not like the new guys - he's BORING!! could I yawwwn anymore??πŸ₯±

really? I did 😳

I hav to agree with most of u when I say that i want Geet to be angry. U know Mutter G, I know that once Geet's forgivenhim,  it's done and done forever. Complete forgiveness is only given when you behave with that person , how you behave with everyone else. But for a change, I'll go against my gut, and say that a part of me does want her to be stern with Dev about this. He has to bad a history for Geet to be happy go lucky about it! No way!

What I want is that Dev should work his way to win his love this time around. He should not get it so easily. It should be hard, tough gruelling pasina bahaoing, haddi pasalling work for him. Isn't there any poetic justice??

Waah - kya scene hai.. maine picturiize kar liya dimaag meing πŸ˜† on a serious note. I AGREE!!

Don't get me wrong. I do want him to be with Nandini, but not in a way where Geet is happy, Maan is happy, Nandini is happy Daadi's happy and everyone has khushi ke aansu. kuch bhi haa. Plus, this crazy, wonderful actor called Samir Sharma does such a good job it's impossible to not like him. He's so good. I'm toh in lubh with him. Abhinav was atleast creeptastic. πŸ˜†
Toh when there is such a gr8 actor, why not utilize him well. by giving him gr8 parts to play out, and get in a guilt track, a character building track, a win your lady love track. 
Man, SS was s adorable during the ''Ji Ji'' wala part. 

DITTO πŸ‘ This man is sooo darn expressive. Love his acting. He is just soo lovable.

But , i feel somehow, Maan will be more understanding about this...sorry the thought just jumped to my head. Is it after him voicing his worry to Geet...probably. 
 I LOVED the bro-to-bro convo. It was fabulous. My heart went all golden and warm during it.  I had wanted to see brother bonding like how Annie Maan bonding was shown. Cho chweet.

Mamey as usual, ten on ten. 
When pammi asks him for chai -  he said - ''Mazak kar rahi ho''. πŸ€£

ok toh me gonna go giv my finger some rest. ...what say u guys??!

EBasso thumbnail
PHEW!!!! anymore takes?

Ab mein itni thak gayi ki dont feel like writing my own take 🀣