Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey I hope they show TeMmi more now .. I mean in the article it said Tej will realize his harshness towards Pammi now ... so I'm hoping they develop it! But today I don't see chances of that happening .. hmm .. maybe next epi or something .. plus Ballu's revelation .. how they'll handle these things at once wohi jaane .. but I wanna see TeMmi 😳

Z
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Awwie lol I was always in the gang .. these days I am not able to come late late .. only till about 4:30ish or so .. and can't chat up till late night either .. cuz at the end of the month I'm going off with my sister on vacay to my Dad! :)

But this darn laptop .. I told you na .. it'll come in the year 3000 🤣 Just yesterday my Mom was like "how long are they gonna take!?"  .. Idk .. depends on how long Future Shop feels like taking and as soon as I have my precious laptop back I'll be on longer :)

Sorry I missed you becoming a Rocker last night! But I'm here today to party and spam :P

Z

OHH No I meant in the Rockerz Gang LOL!!!!

I know babes acha kitne dino tak vacation pe rahogi? Hume aur tarasaaogi??? nahiii

hahahahhahahahahah ROFL @ it will come in year 3000 I was cracking up

Anyway sorry for the late response meeting mein busy ho gayi thi... 😭
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh LOL mein buddhi didn't under-ish-tand 😆 .. yea just a few more to go till I reach Rockerz State as well 😎

Oh well I'll have my lappy with me while on vacay lekin how much I'll be able to go is another question in itself lol .. I shall try tho! Really!

And its OK .. I know you're at work :)

Z