Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Aaya Daikhne LADKA-Pur Dev Ka Jiya DHADKA (Page 2)

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Updated my take...

and now going...will get free tomorrow and read everyone views..

love you all...Hug

have funSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleEBasso

mutterghashti Groupbie
mutterghashti
mutterghashti

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Phamullyyy Tongue i have comezzz againzzz... Hugapt song for geet ka haal in the beginningz of today's episode...Embarrassed

Raat Ka Nasha Abhi
Aankh Se Gaya Nahin...
Tera Nashila Badan
Baahon Ne Chhoda Nahin
Aankhen To Kholi Magar
Sapna Woh Toda Nahin
Haan Wohi Woh Wohi
Saason Pe Rakha Hua Tere Hoton Ka
Sapna Abhi Hai Wahi
Raat Ka Nasha Abhi
Aankh Se Gaya Nahin...

Tere Bina Bhi Kabhi
Tujhse Machal Leti Hoon
Karvat Badalti Hoon To
Sapna Badal Leti Hoon
Tera Khayal Aaye To
Balkhake Pal Jaata Hai
Paani Ke Chaadar Tale
Dum Mera Jal Jaata Hai
Haan Wohi Woh Wohi
Sapna Abhi Hai Wahi
Raat Ka Nasha Abhi
Aankh Se Gaya Nahin...

Tere Gale Milne Ke
Mausam Bade Hote Hain
Janmon Ka Vaada Koi
Yeh Gham Bade Chhote Hain
Lambi Si Ek Raat Ho
Lamba Sa Ek Din Mile
Bas Itna Sa Jeena Ho
Milan Ki Ghadi Jab Mile
Haan Wohi Bas Wohi
Sapna Abhi Hai Wahi
Raat Ka Nasha Abhi
Aankh Se Gaya Nahi!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleEBassoInfinitedreams

mutterghashti Groupbie
mutterghashti
mutterghashti

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
jaanemaan... Embarrassed no offence but i contradict on your thought that geet should object on dev's liking her shishterrr... ideally if she has forgived him , she is suppose to believe in the fact that he has changed for good... kyunkiii you don forgive completely until you are ready to let go and forgettt Smile it has to be direct dil seee...Heart
I would rather want dev to realize that he cannot love geet's sishterrr for what he did to geet...and own it up in front of maan that guilt factor would be something to watch out forDay Dreaming... kyunkiii dev's character is made veryyy lovable Embarrassed since sameer sharma Blushing took over... toh it will help build that liking for dev amongst viewers...

Ouch don be angryy... yeah this is sirf aur sirf my viewsss Embarrassed

Originally posted by -honeydew-

sometimes you wanna watch an episode just for light hearted fun.. and thats what todays episode had ... masti and fun...

i loved devs expressions and his confusion.. as he came to terms with the feelings he had started to have for Nandini ... Sameera Sharma seems to have caught a cold and his nasal voice is super sesky ...Tongue

Geet advising Nandini about the future husband felt a little weird esp coming from Geets side considering she has been there ... and she has known what it feels like to marry someone she didnt like but her parents had chosen.. and for her to have given that kinda advice felt a little weird,  but ill let this one pass for she has nothing else but MSK in mind these days ...

Maan is perceptive and if no one, he is one person who is always in character and i love that about him...

Nano ??? seriously !! i cracked up ... Dev is just too cute as a character ...

I liked what i saw !!! Light hearted and fun... and i didnt miss Maan and Geet not being there for most of the time... the others more than made up for it...

but i would like Geet to somehow stand against both the idea of Nandu getting married as well as Dev feeling something for Nandu ... !! She cant let the man who did this to her look at her own sister this way.. and she cant allow her sister to get married when she wants to study and make something outta her life perhaps ...

love,
niha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
i love it i love it i loved it
__________________________________________________________________________________
DISCLAIMER: the above lines were for the episode as well as the reviews on the Idiots thread!!
So I'm gonna have a sorta discussion of sorts in my review!

Thanks Muni for Jugnu's aka Rajiv sir's msg.
The episode was a minor filler. AS expected, but it was so much FUN. Maan and Geet twirling Geet, Geet advising Nano, Lucky n Mamey's dialogues.ROFL, Samir my cutie's dhaansu acting, and the cherry on the cake, the brother brother confrontation! Iloved it!!

Nihu, to be frank, I actually understood where Geet was coming from when she advised Nandini! U see, she's so happy in her married life that she wants her sister to have the very same happiness. I have an older sister who's always after me to get married,(in fact she just called 5 mins ago did that LOL) though I try to dodge as much as possible, but I get what she's saying. She wants me to be as happy as she is! And like you said, she is all head over heels at the mo. 

Muni, i think Maan will do anything to get Geet to touch him. be it a slap or anything else. LOLz. But i so agree that scene was sooo cute! Pados waali chachi. hehe

I did not like the new guys - he's BORING!! could I yawwwn anymore??Sleepy

I hav to agree with most of u when I say that i want Geet to be angry. U know Mutter G, I know that once Geet's forgivenhim,  it's done and done forever. Complete forgiveness is only given when you behave with that person , how you behave with everyone else. But for a change, I'll go against my gut, and say that a part of me does want her to be stern with Dev about this. He has to bad a history for Geet to be happy go lucky about it! No way!

What I want is that Dev should work his way to win his love this time around. He should not get it so easily. It should be hard, tough gruelling pasina bahaoing, haddi pasalling work for him. Isn't there any poetic justice??

Don't get me wrong. I do want him to be with Nandini, but not in a way where Geet is happy, Maan is happy, Nandini is happy Daadi's happy and everyone has khushi ke aansu. kuch bhi haa. Plus, this crazy, wonderful actor called Samir Sharma does such a good job it's impossible to not like him. He's so good. I'm toh in lubh with him. Abhinav was atleast creeptastic. LOL
Toh when there is such a gr8 actor, why not utilize him well. by giving him gr8 parts to play out, and get in a guilt track, a character building track, a win your lady love track. 
Man, SS was s adorable during the ''Ji Ji'' wala part. 

But , i feel somehow, Maan will be more understanding about this...sorry the thought just jumped to my head. Is it after him voicing his worry to Geet...probably. 
 I LOVED the bro-to-bro convo. It was fabulous. My heart went all golden and warm during it.  I had wanted to see brother bonding like how Annie Maan bonding was shown. Cho chweet.

Mamey as usual, ten on ten. 
When pammi asks him for chai -  he said - ''Mazak kar rahi ho''. ROFL

ok toh me gonna go giv my finger some rest. ...what say u guys??!

Edited by mechantefille - 17 May 2011 at 11:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mutterghashti--Nargis--roseinbloomInfinitedreams

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

sometimes you wanna watch an episode just for light hearted fun.. and thats what todays episode had ... masti and fun...

i loved devs expressions and his confusion.. as he came to terms with the feelings he had started to have for Nandini ... Sameera Sharma seems to have caught a cold and his nasal voice is super sesky ...Tongue

Geet advising Nandini about the future husband felt a little weird esp coming from Geets side considering she has been there ... and she has known what it feels like to marry someone she didnt like but her parents had chosen.. and for her to have given that kinda advice felt a little weird,  but ill let this one pass for she has nothing else but MSK in mind these days ...

Maan is perceptive and if no one, he is one person who is always in character and i love that about him...

I liked what i saw !!! Light hearted and fun... and i didnt miss Maan and Geet not being there for most of the time... the others more than made up for it...

but i would like Geet to somehow stand against both the idea of Nandu getting married as well as Dev feeling something for Nandu ... !! She cant let the man who did this to her look at her own sister this way.. and she cant allow her sister to get married when she wants to study and make something outta her life perhaps ...

love,
niha

Agreed...how can GEET ever allow Dev anywhere near her SISTER...after everything he did to her...no way...impossible!!

If Dev wants to move on in his life...that is his right...but go find a girl that is not related to Geet!!!

EBasso-honeydew-

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I want Abhinav back as Dev...its easier to HATE himAngry...i like Samir Sharma, but i don't like the ILLOGICAL DISCONNECTED love angle with Nandani!!

EBasso-honeydew-

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Nihu why she talks about her bad past, when she burried that past already, why she talks about that past, which gives her bad taste of mouth? Why you want her to live in her bad past? Can you elaborate? I think that was very beautiful from CV's to showed that how she shared her own experience rather than what her parents chose...Here Nandini questioned Biji strongly and wanted to choose her partner by herself, where Geet hadn't got chance...I think her advise was beautiful, and very well thought...She had 2 past, one was for very short time, but the actual past which she experienced, and living is more beautiful...Think darling how beautifully CV's thought and wrote, and executed as well...

I am agree with you, i also wanted her to stand, but i am sure CV's doesnt want her to live in her past...I hope she will question him that how he can utter rubbish about womens, but i know the chapter CV's closed it will not gonna open now, so forget it...

love,
niha

mechantefille-honeydew-

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mutterghashti

jaanemaan... Embarrassed no offence but i contradict on your thought that geet should object on dev's liking her shishterrr... ideally if she has forgived him , she is suppose to believe in the fact that he has changed for good... kyunkiii you don forgive completely until you are ready to let go and forgettt Smile it has to be direct dil seee...Heart
I would rather want dev to realize that he cannot love geet's sishterrr for what he did to geet...and own it up in front of maan that guilt factor would be something to watch out forDay Dreaming... kyunkiii dev's character is made veryyy lovable Embarrassed since sameer sharma Blushing took over... toh it will help build that liking for dev amongst viewers...

Ouch don be angryy... yeah this is sirf aur sirf my viewsss Embarrassed

love,
niha

Muttzzz Hug

been a while... but... I don't agree !

Just because you forgive him doesn't mean he has changed. You can even choose to forgive a criminal just because you want to move on with your life. Doesn't mean the criminal will stop doing what he did to you.

I like the Dev owning up to himself part - That's wonderful...

I can forgive someone for what they did to me. I can even start talking to them and forget everything that happened. But I would be wary if that person tries to enter the same type of relationship with my sibbling! The protective instinct in me would wake up. After all this is the matter of Nandini's entire life. Geet has a very good reason to be cautious. Dev wasn't forgiven for a slap on Geet's cheeks. He had RAPED her. Looted her! So he can be forgiven for his past but doesn't mean you can start trusting him around other girls after all the misbehavior in the past.

I am speaking for personal experience - I have seen someone go through this. This girl's own Jija tried misbehaving with her. Long story short, he later apologized, family fogave him, but the girl was still ordered to stay away from him. Just for safety!  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mutterghashtimechantefille--Nargis--roseinbloom

Go to top