3Idiotz-Aaya Daikhne LADKA-Pur Dev Ka Jiya DHADKA - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
by the way did you see this joke that ABSOLUV posted on the joke thrread? I Thought it was hilarous:

An Indian lady (NRI) returned from the US to India and is window-shopping in Delhi. Suddenly she realizes she is late for an appointment. She is not wearing a watch so she sees a small shop on the roadside and asks in a very American accent to the Sardar owner, 'Wot's the tyme?'

The Sardar is a very patriotic man and hates Deshis/Indians who put on a foreign accent. He replies in the same American accent, 'Bra-Panties.'

Confused the lady asks again,
'No! No! Wot's DA tyme?'

The Sardar again answers back, in the same accent, 'Bra-panties.'

Seeing the confusion between the two, another sardar comes to the rescue of the lady and says,
  'O papaji, tusi samajh nahin paaye?  Kudi twade ko puuch rahii hai, kinna time hua!!'

The angry Sardar shouts back at him, 'Abe paji, tow main bhi to oonoo time hee Bata rahan hu- barah payntis (12.35)

Originally posted by dtri

LOL the boss who ditched us during the actual 8:30 conference call just called me so i got tied up...

mumma you so dirty dirty daamad ko kya karne ko bol rahi ho🤣

he only wants to spend TIME with me ... he wants to spend nothing else okay 🤣🤣🤣

khuda rahem karo... tauba meri dirty amma 🤣

Aiyyooo usko poora right hai kurne ka, chup, mere damad ko kuch boli toh...Whyko me dirty, did i said anything, i just said jo kurna hai jaldi karo, u dirty mind i was talking about chatting, he wanna chat with u, aur time spend whatever, but you dirty daughter, chi chi chi...

Muniza
Okay ab mein sach me jaa rahi hoon...

jab time mile toh Mr. India ke thread par pg 143  dekhna... maine luvey - the hottub ke liye ek video dala hai !!! Tell me if you like it okay?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by muniza75

Aiyyooo usko poora right hai kurne ka, chup, mere damad ko kuch boli toh...Whyko me dirty, did i said anything, i just said jo kurna hai jaldi karo, u dirty mind i was talking about chatting, he wanna chat with u, aur time spend whatever, but you dirty daughter, chi chi chi...

Muniza

LOL acha acha --- ulta chor kotwal ko daate? Yeh bahut acha hai!!! aaiiyyooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

haan toh schedule is prakaar ka hai...

Leave @ 10:35
Reach @ 11:00
Finish eating and cleaning up @ 11:30
Spend "TIME" with hubby till 12:00
aur 12-1 is all yours 😳😳😳

LOL anyway how was your day??? tired?

Got home earlier than expected?
day was good, not likin this whole idea of being in school all day...i ate fattening food and i am not liking it...

so i left my debit card at home...to abh dekhti hoon kaise khana khawongi main...😉😉 now i have no choice but to make do with just apples and a pack of sun chips...

eating food from out is not good, and this a habit i do not want, especially when i want to maintain my figure.
Aiyyooo i loved it when Geet slapped Maan, and then asked did i hit hard, and where? and he pointed on his lips and said here 🤣🤣, i totally forgot to mentioned lolz, too cute na, i even loved it when she asked who is pados waali chachi, and he was like "hai koi" 🤣...too cute, loved his expressions...Seriously if he would be near i would kiss him on cheek, ok kuch ganda sochne ki zarorat nahin he is very younger than me, but Maan is obviously not younger at all...

Muniza
Originally posted by muniza75

Aiyyooo i loved it when Geet slapped Maan, and then asked did i hit hard, and where? and he pointed on his lips and said here 🤣🤣, i totally forgot to mentioned lolz, too cute na, i even loved it when she asked who is pados waali chachi, and he was like "hai koi" 🤣...too cute, loved his expressions...Seriously if he would be near i would kiss him on cheek, ok kuch ganda sochne ki zarorat nahin he is very younger than me, but Maan is obviously not younger at all...

Muniza
i cannot believe she slapped the poor guy😆😆😆 bohot bhuri habit di...😕

did she forget that she hated violence due to her own family?😃

poor MSK, what did she turn him into...

LOL acha acha --- ulta chor kotwal ko daate? Yeh bahut acha hai!!! aaiiyyooo 🤣

haan toh schedule is prakaar ka hai...

Leave @ 10:35
Reach @ 11:00
Finish eating and cleaning up @ 11:30
Spend "TIME" with hubby till 12:00
aur 12-1 is all yours 😳😳😳

Why half an hour with him? Isn't it tooo long, jaldi jaldi baat nahin kur saakti lolz...recession ka time hai, 10 minute mein 30 minute ki baat kur lo🤣🤣...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
@daadi uff you and your health consciousness...

ya all day at school must be tuff na. anyway don't become a stick in the name of health and figure okay?

@mummaa - yeh kya keh rahi ho? 10 mins a day for hubz??? LOL ghar se nikalwaogi kya??? hhahhaa...

luvey wala video dekha ki nahi?????
just realized that i am at post number 4999 so made a random post to hit 5000

but now i think it should be a celebratory post na...

so here's a song...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEQJbch7L58[/YOUTUBE]