Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: muniza75

Ya you all were not talking to me ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­...Arey was throwing tantrumz...

Muniza

OHH I wasn't? Bad Dhanno... where is basanti... she can whip Dhanno LOL or you can too mumma...

EBasso thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

hmmm, but why should we worry, when we will always stand right next to dude hmm? He is family and even then we stood by him...

but i hate the fact that even this time i had told di, that something somewhere has definitely gone wrong...

the thing is that the SR was never planned for this track...they had to bring it into the story due to the channel's idea of maha episodes...

and everything was going well until poor DD fell sick and poor GC got hit badly...

they had no idea that things would go bad...and so they had to do whatever they can for DD...cause they certainly were not going to tire out their main lead despite being terribly ill.

Whatever happened was no in their hands but even then they got the blame...this all should fall on the channel as they are the final decision makers.

Yeah I guess that's what everyone is saying!!

But today - I think we were only concerned because Mr. India was in a really bad mood. We were worried for him!!
Edited by dtri - 12 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

hmmm, but why should we worry, when we will always stand right next to dude hmm? He is family and even then we stood by him...

but i hate the fact that even this time i had told di, that something somewhere has definitely gone wrong...

the thing is that the SR was never planned for this track...they had to bring it into the story due to the channel's idea of maha episodes...

and everything was going well until poor DD fell sick and poor GC got hit badly...

they had no idea that things would go bad...and so they had to do whatever they can for DD...cause they certainly were not going to tire out their main lead despite being terribly ill.

Whatever happened was no in their hands but even then they got the blame...this all should fall on the channel as they are the final decision makers.

Arey Shivu woh humara Vinu hai, kissi random peoples ki wajjah se woh hurt ho acha lageyga humey, nahin na...

And rest i am agree with you, but people are not understanding, they don't  know what's the relationship is and what actual love is, only physical relation is everything for them, better they have to watch Emran Hashmi's movie...

I know that for some touches needed to emote the love, but don't be despo for anything...Let them do their work, better keep patience...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Arey Shivu woh humara Vinu hai, kissi random peoples ki wajjah se woh hurt ho acha lageyga humey, nahin na...

And rest i am agree with you, but people are not understanding, they don't  know what's the relationship is and what actual love is, only physical relation is everything for them, better they have to watch Emran Hashmi's movie...

I know that for some touches needed to emote the love, but don't be despo for anything...Let them do their work, better keep patience...

Muniza

Ha, woh to hai di, it will happen...people will bash and pm...we know that...

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
anyhoo, my concern is only if he is okay...otherwise "sab" bhad main jaaye hahaha
EBasso thumbnail

anyhoo, my concern is only if he is okay...otherwise "sab" bhad main jaaye hahaha

LOL anyway how was your day??? tired?

Got home earlier than expected?
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Yes he is ok, and who cares about others...

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail

Yes he is ok, and who cares about others...

Muniza

OKAY - Mumma Daadi moi heading home now.. sooo friggin tired!!! I feel like I have two jobs now! One here and one at work LOL!🤣

But this is all fun fun fun!! 🤣🤣🤣
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: dtri

OKAY - Mumma Daadi moi heading home now.. sooo friggin tired!!! I feel like I have two jobs now! One here and one at work LOL!🤣

But this is all fun fun fun!! 🤣🤣🤣

Yes this job is not tiring at all, it just to chill us...
Go beta go home, and come phast phast
Tell my damad mumma is waiting there, jo karna hai jaldi jaldi karo,, mumma is waiting lolz...

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail

Yes this job is not tiring at all, it just to chill us...
Go beta go home, and come phast phast
Tell my damad mumma is waiting there, jo karna hai jaldi jaldi karo,, mumma is waiting lolz...

Muniza

LOL the boss who ditched us during the actual 8:30 conference call just called me so i got tied up...

mumma you so dirty dirty daamad ko kya karne ko bol rahi ho🤣🤣🤣🤣

he only wants to spend TIME with me ... he wants to spend nothing else okay 🤣🤣🤣

khuda rahem karo... tauba meri dirty amma 🤣