Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: muniza75

Aiyyo Geet why always slaps Maan, that's not nice atleast on face, that's really insulting to slap someone on face, iss se behter woh roz Dev ko slap akarey face pur...Seriously instead of respecting her hubby, she slaps on his face, it's ok to show sometime to play around and slaps hubby on shoulder or arm, but face no way...Please CV's think about that...One man, who gave her so much love & respect, and you guys showing that she always slaps him on his face, very disrespecting and insulting...And the person who ruined her life, is getting more respect than Maan, plz stop showing this face slapping...

Rest scene was so romantic, atleast for me, loved the teasing aprt as well...It's was short, but definitely romantic...

Muniza

Haan slapping and shoving ab sach mein kuch zyada hi ho raha hai...I noe once in a while it is fine par hamesha toh not good...i wish she would stopπŸ˜•

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago
maaneet_pisces thumbnail

Originally posted by: dtri

Just because you forgive him doesn't mean he has changed. You can even choose to forgive a criminal just because you want to move on with your life. Doesn't mean the criminal will stop doing what he did to you.

I like the Dev owning up to himself part - That's wonderful...

I can forgive someone for what they did to me. I can even start talking to them and forget everything that happened. But I would be wary if that person tries to enter the same type of relationship with my sibbling! The protective instinct in me would wake up. After all this is the matter of Nandini's entire life. Geet has a very good reason to be cautious. Dev wasn't forgiven for a slap on Geet's cheeks. He had RAPED her. Looted her! So he can be forgiven for his past but doesn't mean you can start trusting him around other girls after all the misbehavior in the past.

I am speaking for personal experience - I have seen someone go through this. This girl's own Jija tried misbehaving with her. Long story short, he later apologized, family fogave him, but the girl was still ordered to stay away from him. Just for safety!  

Diva our views on this one will always and forever remain the same...I have gotten over the fact ki she forgave Dev...I got over the fact that she left home never to explain...and yes I will get over the fact that if they show her supporting...but it will once again tear my heart apart and feel bad for loving the character Geet initially and watching the show for her rather than MG...the show will become Maaneet only for me then...as for the experience u are talking about...god...disgusting...but yes...one cant support that easily...u have to go through certain things to achieve the redemption...i am open to the fact that she will later accept after gauging his genuine intentions...but not supporting or trying to create feeling in Nandini's heart for dev...that is plainly not acceptable...

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

Diva our views on this one will always and forever remain the same...I have gotten over the fact ki she forgave Dev...I got over the fact that she left home never to explain...and yes I will get over the fact that if they show her supporting...but it will once again tear my heart apart and feel bad for loving the character Geet initially and watching the show for her rather than MG...the show will become Maaneet only for me then...as for the experience u are talking about...god...disgusting...but yes...one cant support that easily...u have to go through certain things to achieve the redemption...i am open to the fact that she will later accept after gauging his genuine intentions...but not supporting or trying to create feeling in Nandini's heart for dev...that is plainly not acceptable...

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Well said dear! My feelings exactly - the journey has been exactly the same for me too!!! I really hope they show what viewers can connect with you know! They havem ade too many blunders in the past 😑
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mutterghashti

just when i was going ... munni maasi ka post dekha πŸ₯³

no sorriesss ...only huggiesss πŸ€— how are you maasi jaan πŸ˜³

QUOTE=muniza75]

Aiyyooo sorry Muttz meri Dhadkan, how are you darling? πŸ€—...

I am just going crazy running here there, so missed to say hi...

Muniza

I am fine darling, little busy, have to go out fro grocery then cooking, so running here there...
Okay only jhappi pao πŸ€—...

Muniza
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
EBasso thumbnail
aww mattzzz come back soon dear πŸ€—
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

CV's totally closed that chapter, and i accepted this that they will never gonna bring that back, so better move on rather cry over my heart what they had ruined, and butchered...I already had my crying session done over this...The whole 1 week i was on fire, crying my heart out, and now no expectation, no wish at all, i closed that chapter as well, and living this new track as new story with same characters...

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail

LOL reports likh kar paagal ho gayi hai!!!! Naye naye words dhoondh rahi hai ROFLROFLROFLROFL