Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mutterghashti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
jaanemaan... πŸ˜³ no offence but i contradict on your thought that geet should object on dev's liking her shishterrr... ideally if she has forgived him , she is suppose to believe in the fact that he has changed for good... kyunkiii you don forgive completely until you are ready to let go and forgettt πŸ˜Š it has to be direct dil seee...❀️
I would rather want dev to realize that he cannot love geet's sishterrr for what he did to geet...and own it up in front of maan that guilt factor would be something to watch out for😍... kyunkiii dev's character is made veryyy lovable πŸ˜³ since sameer sharma β˜ΊοΈ took over... toh it will help build that liking for dev amongst viewers...

don be angryy... yeah this is sirf aur sirf my viewsss πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

sometimes you wanna watch an episode just for light hearted fun.. and thats what todays episode had ... masti and fun...

i loved devs expressions and his confusion.. as he came to terms with the feelings he had started to have for Nandini ... Sameera Sharma seems to have caught a cold and his nasal voice is super sesky ...πŸ˜›

Geet advising Nandini about the future husband felt a little weird esp coming from Geets side considering she has been there ... and she has known what it feels like to marry someone she didnt like but her parents had chosen.. and for her to have given that kinda advice felt a little weird,  but ill let this one pass for she has nothing else but MSK in mind these days ...

Maan is perceptive and if no one, he is one person who is always in character and i love that about him...

Nano ??? seriously !! i cracked up ... Dev is just too cute as a character ...

I liked what i saw !!! Light hearted and fun... and i didnt miss Maan and Geet not being there for most of the time... the others more than made up for it...

but i would like Geet to somehow stand against both the idea of Nandu getting married as well as Dev feeling something for Nandu ... !! She cant let the man who did this to her look at her own sister this way.. and she cant allow her sister to get married when she wants to study and make something outta her life perhaps ...

love,
niha

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i love it i love it i loved it
__________________________________________________________________________________
DISCLAIMER: the above lines were for the episode as well as the reviews on the Idiots thread!!
So I'm gonna have a sorta discussion of sorts in my review!

Thanks Muni for Jugnu's aka Rajiv sir's msg.
The episode was a minor filler. AS expected, but it was so much FUN. Maan and Geet twirling Geet, Geet advising Nano, Lucky n Mamey's dialogues.🀣, Samir my cutie's dhaansu acting, and the cherry on the cake, the brother brother confrontation! Iloved it!!

Nihu, to be frank, I actually understood where Geet was coming from when she advised Nandini! U see, she's so happy in her married life that she wants her sister to have the very same happiness. I have an older sister who's always after me to get married,(in fact she just called 5 mins ago did that πŸ˜†) though I try to dodge as much as possible, but I get what she's saying. She wants me to be as happy as she is! And like you said, she is all head over heels at the mo. 

Muni, i think Maan will do anything to get Geet to touch him. be it a slap or anything else. LOLz. But i so agree that scene was sooo cute! Pados waali chachi. hehe

I did not like the new guys - he's BORING!! could I yawwwn anymore??πŸ₯±

I hav to agree with most of u when I say that i want Geet to be angry. U know Mutter G, I know that once Geet's forgivenhim,  it's done and done forever. Complete forgiveness is only given when you behave with that person , how you behave with everyone else. But for a change, I'll go against my gut, and say that a part of me does want her to be stern with Dev about this. He has to bad a history for Geet to be happy go lucky about it! No way!

What I want is that Dev should work his way to win his love this time around. He should not get it so easily. It should be hard, tough gruelling pasina bahaoing, haddi pasalling work for him. Isn't there any poetic justice??

Don't get me wrong. I do want him to be with Nandini, but not in a way where Geet is happy, Maan is happy, Nandini is happy Daadi's happy and everyone has khushi ke aansu. kuch bhi haa. Plus, this crazy, wonderful actor called Samir Sharma does such a good job it's impossible to not like him. He's so good. I'm toh in lubh with him. Abhinav was atleast creeptastic. πŸ˜†
Toh when there is such a gr8 actor, why not utilize him well. by giving him gr8 parts to play out, and get in a guilt track, a character building track, a win your lady love track. 
Man, SS was s adorable during the ''Ji Ji'' wala part. 

But , i feel somehow, Maan will be more understanding about this...sorry the thought just jumped to my head. Is it after him voicing his worry to Geet...probably. 
 I LOVED the bro-to-bro convo. It was fabulous. My heart went all golden and warm during it.  I had wanted to see brother bonding like how Annie Maan bonding was shown. Cho chweet.

Mamey as usual, ten on ten. 
When pammi asks him for chai -  he said - ''Mazak kar rahi ho''. πŸ€£

ok toh me gonna go giv my finger some rest. ...what say u guys??!

Edited by mechantefille - 12 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

sometimes you wanna watch an episode just for light hearted fun.. and thats what todays episode had ... masti and fun...

i loved devs expressions and his confusion.. as he came to terms with the feelings he had started to have for Nandini ... Sameera Sharma seems to have caught a cold and his nasal voice is super sesky ...πŸ˜›

Geet advising Nandini about the future husband felt a little weird esp coming from Geets side considering she has been there ... and she has known what it feels like to marry someone she didnt like but her parents had chosen.. and for her to have given that kinda advice felt a little weird,  but ill let this one pass for she has nothing else but MSK in mind these days ...

Maan is perceptive and if no one, he is one person who is always in character and i love that about him...

I liked what i saw !!! Light hearted and fun... and i didnt miss Maan and Geet not being there for most of the time... the others more than made up for it...

but i would like Geet to somehow stand against both the idea of Nandu getting married as well as Dev feeling something for Nandu ... !! She cant let the man who did this to her look at her own sister this way.. and she cant allow her sister to get married when she wants to study and make something outta her life perhaps ...

love,
niha

Agreed...how can GEET ever allow Dev anywhere near her SISTER...after everything he did to her...no way...impossible!!

If Dev wants to move on in his life...that is his right...but go find a girl that is not related to Geet!!!

--Nargis-- thumbnail
I want Abhinav back as Dev...its easier to HATE him😑...i like Samir Sharma, but i don't like the ILLOGICAL DISCONNECTED love angle with Nandani!!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nihu why she talks about her bad past, when she burried that past already, why she talks about that past, which gives her bad taste of mouth? Why you want her to live in her bad past? Can you elaborate? I think that was very beautiful from CV's to showed that how she shared her own experience rather than what her parents chose...Here Nandini questioned Biji strongly and wanted to choose her partner by herself, where Geet hadn't got chance...I think her advise was beautiful, and very well thought...She had 2 past, one was for very short time, but the actual past which she experienced, and living is more beautiful...Think darling how beautifully CV's thought and wrote, and executed as well...

I am agree with you, i also wanted her to stand, but i am sure CV's doesnt want her to live in her past...I hope she will question him that how he can utter rubbish about womens, but i know the chapter CV's closed it will not gonna open now, so forget it...

love,
niha

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mutterghashti

jaanemaan... πŸ˜³ no offence but i contradict on your thought that geet should object on dev's liking her shishterrr... ideally if she has forgived him , she is suppose to believe in the fact that he has changed for good... kyunkiii you don forgive completely until you are ready to let go and forgettt πŸ˜Š it has to be direct dil seee...❀️
I would rather want dev to realize that he cannot love geet's sishterrr for what he did to geet...and own it up in front of maan that guilt factor would be something to watch out for😍... kyunkiii dev's character is made veryyy lovable πŸ˜³ since sameer sharma β˜ΊοΈ took over... toh it will help build that liking for dev amongst viewers...

don be angryy... yeah this is sirf aur sirf my viewsss πŸ˜³

Muttzzz πŸ€—

been a while... but... I don't agree !

Just because you forgive him doesn't mean he has changed. You can even choose to forgive a criminal just because you want to move on with your life. Doesn't mean the criminal will stop doing what he did to you.

I like the Dev owning up to himself part - That's wonderful...

I can forgive someone for what they did to me. I can even start talking to them and forget everything that happened. But I would be wary if that person tries to enter the same type of relationship with my sibbling! The protective instinct in me would wake up. After all this is the matter of Nandini's entire life. Geet has a very good reason to be cautious. Dev wasn't forgiven for a slap on Geet's cheeks. He had RAPED her. Looted her! So he can be forgiven for his past but doesn't mean you can start trusting him around other girls after all the misbehavior in the past.

I am speaking for personal experience - I have seen someone go through this. This girl's own Jija tried misbehaving with her. Long story short, he later apologized, family fogave him, but the girl was still ordered to stay away from him. Just for safety!  
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dtri

Muttzzz πŸ€—

been a while... but... I don't agree !

Just because you forgive him doesn't mean he has changed. You can even choose to forgive a criminal just because you want to move on with your life. Doesn't mean the criminal will stop doing what he did to you.

I like the Dev owning up to himself part - That's wonderful...

I can forgive someone for what they did to me. I can even start talking to them and forget everything that happened. But I would be wary if that person tries to enter the same type of relationship with my sibbling! The protective instinct in me would wake up. After all this is the matter of Nandini's entire life. Geet has a very good reason to be cautious. Dev wasn't forgiven for a slap on Geet's cheeks. He had RAPED her. Looted her! So he can be forgiven for his past but doesn't mean you can start trusting him around other girls after all the misbehavior in the past.

I am speaking for personal experience - I have seen someone go through this. This girl's own Jija tried misbehaving with her. Long story short, he later apologized, family fogave him, but the girl was still ordered to stay away from him. Just for safety!  

Dhanno...I totally agree...ONCE BITTEN...TWICE SHY!!   I think it is impossible for Geet to allow Dev anywhere near Nandani!! 

EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Jugnu Mama reply to me regarding his dialogues...

Jugnu Mama (Ranjeev Varma) in (Geet Hue Sab Se Parayee) - Star One TY DEAR...I WANTED TO TELL U ALL THESE LINES WHAT EVER U GUYS R ENJOYING R ALL IMPROVISED BY ME ON THE SETS.SCRIPT MEIN YEH SAB KUCH NAHI HOTA HAI...KYONKI I MY SELF IS A WRITER AND DOING THE SCREENPLAY OF A HINDI FILM.U PLS CHECK MY WORKING STILLS OF MY MOVIE AS A WRITER ON MY RANJEEV VARMA ID ON FB

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today episode was good filler, enjoyed so much...Loved SS expressions, he cracked me up with his expressions, too good SS...Mammay rocked with his dialogues, JJ from USA - Jugnu Jasoos from United States of Amritsar πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£...

SERIOUSLY SS and RV rocked today... they were the highlight of the show - LOVED THEM !!

Loved Geet and Nandini scene, the way Geet was explaining Nandini could imagined her own experience, how they both (MaanEet) fellin love by fighting eachother, and now can't even live without eachother...Yes when you fell in love with someone even that person is stranger first, wow what a beautifully they had messaged that even love happened after or before marriage, but happened with strangers only, well thought πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Yes that dialogue was really well put. Good job to whoever thought of it from that perspective. Great dialouge as usual from our dialogue MASTER GENIUS 😳!!

Loved Maan and Geet scene, haila the way Munda ghomaofied haila, Munni toh still ghomofy with MaanEet😍😍...Aiyyo Geet why always slaps Maan, that's not nice atleast on face, that's really insulting to slap someone on face, iss se behter woh roz Dev ko slap akarey face pur...Seriously instead of respecting her hubby, she slaps on his face, it's ok to show sometime to play around and slaps hubby on shoulder or arm, but face no way...Please CV's think about that...One man, who gave her so much love & respect, and you guys showing that she always slaps him on his face, very disrespecting and insulting...And the person who ruined her life, is getting more respect than Maan, plz stop showing this face slapping...
Rest scene was so romantic, atleast for me, loved the teasing aprt as well...It's was short, but definitely romanticEmbarrassed...

Hehe mumma i give gentle love slaps to my hubby all the time on his cheeks when he pareshan karing me!! 😳 he takes it in all fun and plays right back with me... just the way maan did today! So it didn't offend me. But yes I can see how it could offend other ppl. The show should tread a careful path. I agree the scene was cute and romantic. But nothing unique.

Muniza

EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

me in hurryyy😊

read Niha's take and i agree to it completely...ekdum light hearted filler episode tha...loved the starting scene...humaari Geet madam khil rahi thi😊 i think the scene between Nandini and the boy was not required...but given that DD was unwell...i am ready to excuse..

Arrey boy was cute - I didnt mind 🀣

Jugnu Mama was the BEST...and last scene was very nice too...haayyeee kya pyaar tha...too good...phir se chot hoth parπŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Bechara kiss deprived hai. Did you see that kiss video I think SLDEEPS or ABSOLUV put on the thread today... comparing to Maan's dil ka haal... i was CRACKING UP!!!

finally...please no more character butchering of Geet...let her not support the idea of Dev-Nandini together ekdum immediately...i noe she has forgiven him...but its a matter of her sisters life...oh god keeping fingers crossed...that this time they donot show such a thing and get ready for another round of bashing...infact posting on Rahul's wall ek baar...maybe he reads and thinks...

Agreed! Anything controversial like that will not go too well with the fans and that too back to back after the first blunder of geet's no justification for just walking out on maan.

Challo...i think last week full of Maaneet romance ke baad is week we arent gonna see as much...toh prepared for a dry spell for a while..

Lets wait and watchπŸ˜‰

Arrey we will darling! DD is back on the shoot. This was just them improvising!

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wow Muni, that was a beautiful thought. I never thought of it like that...muaah, my ray of positivity!!