Lux Dance ke Superstars

End of the show questionnaire

tawashe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well, its been 5 weeks now since DKS started and now we've only got few more days until the show ends. In these 5 weeks we've seen some breathtakingly awesome performances, some not-so-good performances, controversies, dramas, fun moments, memorable moments, some tense moments on the show. Even in this forum, we had our own share of controversies, dramas, bashing, agreements, disagreements, positive criticism and negative criticism. Nevertheless, before this dance extravaganza ends, lets look back and remember all the positive things about this show. I have created some categories. Please do fill them out, and do restrain from bashing each other.

1. Best group act: 
  2. Best trio performance:
  3. Best duet performance:
  4. Best solo performance:
  5. Best takkar:
  6. Best judge:
  7. Best guest judge:
  8. Most memorable performance:
  9. Most funniest performance:
  10. Most dil ko chu lene waley performance:
  11. Most memorable moment from the show:
  12. Most funniest moment from the show:
  13. The contestant that you didn't pay much attention to previously, but since this show you have become his fan:
  14. The contestant that you didn't get to see perform as much as you wanted to:
  15. The contestant that you had high expectations from and didn't disappoint:
  16. The contestant that didn't live up to your expectation:
  17. The contestant that has improved the most since you last saw them (whether it is in DID1, DID2, or LM):
  18. The best jodi (from the duet performances):
  19. The jodi that you wanted to see perform together, but alas it didn't happened :(

Edited by tawashe - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tawashe thumbnail
  1. Best group act: Jalwa - char baj gaye zombie themed dance
  2. Best trio performance: D sir, kishore and Vaishnavi
  3. Best duet performance: D sir and ruturaj πŸ˜
  4. Best solo performance: Mayuresh - Jeena yaha marna yaha- clown act😍
  5. Best takkar: Amrita and Bhavna
  6. Best judge: Remo sir
  7. Best guest judge: Rajiv sir πŸ˜
  8. Most memorable performance: D sir and ruturaj again πŸ˜ƒ
  9. Most funniest performance: Paulson tollywood performance πŸ˜†
  10. Most dil ko chu lene waley performance: Mayuresh clown act and Amrita luka chupi (helpless mother) act
  11. Most memorable moment from the show: I would say the ultimate end of the last episode when everyone came together an stage as one team. πŸ‘ (only Superman Manish can make something like that happen)
  12. Most funniest moment from the show: All the Manish moments πŸ€£
  13. The contestant that you didn't pay much attention to previously, but since this show you have become his fan: Mayuresh Mayuresh Mayuresh πŸ‘πŸΌ
  14. The contestant that you didn't get to see perform as much as you wanted to: Alisha
  15. The contestant that you had high expectations from and didn't disappoint: D Sir D sir D Sir πŸ‘πŸΌ
  16. The contestant that didn't live up to your expectation: Vandana
  17. The contestant that has improved the most since you last saw them (whether it is in DID1, DID2, or LM): Bhavna
  18. The best jodi (from the duet performances): obviously one and only Ruturaj and VaishnaviπŸ€—
  19. The jodi that you wanted to see perform together, but alas it didn't happened: Jai and Mayuresh in a super duper awesome contemporary routine (hopefully this wish will be fulfilled in the finale. if not then oh well πŸ˜” )
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi dear nice topic and here goes my choices...
im sorry i have left out certain items in ur list...😳
  1. Best group act: jalwa horror act on party abhi baaki hai
  2. Best duet: darmesh & rutu
  3. Best solo performance: alisha, mayuresh's clown act, 
  4. Best takkar: darmesh & prince (both times)
  5. Best judge: remo
  6. Best guest judge: rajeev
  7. Most memorable performance: da first takkar between darmesh & prince. man they were literally on fire πŸ₯³
  8. Most dil ko chu lene waley performance: mayuresh's clown act
  9. Most memorable moment from the show: when darmesh & prince both got MJ bands on one day
  10. Most funniest moment from the show: when manish & paulson did counting 5,4, 6... & lots of manish moments πŸ˜†
  11. The contestant that you didn't pay much attention to previously, but since this show you have become his fan: amar for sure
  12. The contestant that you didn't get to see perform as much as you wanted to: alisha & kishore
  13. The contestant that you had high expectations from and didn't disappoint: mayuresh & prince
  14. The contestant that didn't live up to your expectation: alisha
  15. The contestant that has improved the most since you last saw them (whether it is in DID1, DID2, or LM): amar πŸ˜³
  16. The jodi that you wanted to see perform together, but alas it didn't happened :( alisha & mayuresh
Edited by NaDzGirl - 12 years ago
Aiysha...X thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
  • Best group act: Jalwa's Char Baj Gaye
  • Best trio performance: Dharmesh, Vaishnavi and Kishore
  • Best duet performance: Ruturaj and Vaishnavi (Hum Tum)
  • Best solo performance: Dharmesh (Lazer act) and Mayuresh's aerial act and Parvez's Robot Act
  • Best takkar: Parvez and Prince
  • Best judge: Remo
  • Best guest judge: Marzi
  • Most memorable performance: Mayuresh's aerial act
  • Most funniest performance: Siddesh's female performance
  • Most dil ko chu lene waley performance: Ruturaj and Dharmesh's performance
  • Most memorable moment from the show: every part that had Manish in it
  • Most funniest moment from the show: Manish's Moments
  • The contestant that you didn't pay much attention to previously, but since this show you have become his fan: Amar
  • The contestant that you didn't get to see perform as much as you wanted to: Alisha
  • The contestant that you had high expectations from and didn't disappoint: Mayuresh and Dharmesh
  • The contestant that didn't live up to your expectation: Alisha and Vrushali
  • The contestant that has improved the most since you last saw them (whether it is in DID1, DID2, or LM): Bhavna
  • The best jodi (from the duet performances): Amar and Vandana
  • The jodi that you wanted to see perform together, but alas it didn't happened :( Mayuresh and Vrushali
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Originally posted by: tawashe

1. Best group act:  Jalwa, Char baaj gaye
  2. Best trio performance: waise all the 4 trios so far were bad, if must, i will pick the krumping by alisha, bhavna,vrushali: it was different and nice
  3. Best duet performance: bhavna-ammu takkar duo, mayuresh-punit takkar,D-sir-ruturaj
  4. Best solo performance: kruti, tandav( subject to change if ammu does manpuri in finale)
  5. Best takkar: bhavna-ammu
  6. Best judge: ------
  7. Best guest judge:-------,will comment on these two after seeing all5 in GF
  8. Most memorable performance: D sir-ruturaj
  9. Most funniest performance: Manish Paul, friday the 13th, subha main rakhi ek bread, uski upar dali chini, aur kha gaya
  10. Most dil ko chu lene waley performance: punit doing nahin samne, i fell in love with him
  11. Most memorable moment from the show: Geeta's inpromptu classical, vrushali and kruti doing pure classical
  12. Most funniest moment from the show:whenever manish opened his mouth
  13. The contestant that you didn't pay much attention to previously, but since this show you have become his fan: punit,pervez.
  14. The contestant that you didn't get to see perform as much as you wanted to:Amrita
  15. The contestant that you had high expectations from and didn't disappoint:ruturaj
  16. The contestant that didn't live up to your expectation:Ammu,kruti (to some extent)
  17. The contestant that has improved the most since you last saw them (whether it is in DID1, DID2, or LM):ruturaj
  18. The best jodi (from the duet performances):ruturaj-vaishnavi
  19. The jodi that you wanted to see perform together, but alas it didn't happened :(  Ammu,kruti 

Natkhatpari thumbnail
nice post dear... πŸ‘
  1. Best group act: CHAR BAJ GAYE (JALWA)
  2. Best trio performance: VAISHU, KISHORE, D (robotics)
  3. Best duet performance: VAISHU & RUTU (Amplifier)
  4. Best solo performance: D (laseract)
  5. Best takkar: AMMU & BHAVNA
  6. Best judge: REMO
  7. Best guest judge: RAJEEV
  8. Most memorable performance: D & RUTU (ye tera zikr)
  9. Most funniest performance: ---
  10. Most dil ko chu lene waley performance: MAYU (jeena yahan)
  11. Most memorable moment from the show: D, Jai, Sid cryingπŸ˜†
  12. Most funniest moment from the show: As u said, all Manish moments πŸ˜ƒ
  13. The contestant that you didn't pay much attention to previously, but since this show you have become his fan: BHAVNA
  14. The contestant that you didn't get to see perform as much as you wanted to: AMMU
  15. The contestant that you had high expectations from and didn't disappoint: VAISHU
  16. The contestant that didn't live up to your expectation: VANDANA
  17. The contestant that has improved the most since you last saw them (whether it is in DID1, DID2, or LM): BHAVNA
  18. The best jodi (from the duet performances): RUTU and VAISHU
  19. The jodi that you wanted to see perform together, but alas it didn't happened :( KRUTI & VAISHU (bharatnatyam)

1. Best group act: Char baj gaye, Jhoom barabar
  2. Best trio performance: Kishore, Dhamu,V aishu
  3. Best duet performance: Amplifier, Tera Zikar Hai, Mai Agar Kahoon
  4. Best solo performance: Laser act, Ring act, Rutu Govinda
  5. Best takkar: Amrita/Bhawna, Kruti/Vrushi
  6. Best judge: Shiamak
  7. Best guest judge: Rajeev
  8. Most memorable performance: Tum jo aaye
  9. Most funniest performance: Paulson's Tollywood
  10. Most dil ko chu lene waley performance: Jeena Yahan
  11. Most memorable moment from the show: Dhammu getting the MJ band, my puffer being called mini dharmesh aww
  12. Most funniest moment from the show: Both Manish & Paulson were hysterical .. and when kruti flew onto Punit lol.
  13. The contestant that you didn't pay much attention to previously, but since this show you have become his fan: Bhavna
  14. The contestant that you didn't get to see perform as much as you wanted to: Amar
  15. The contestant that you had high expectations from and didn't disappoint: Dharmesh & Mayuresh
  16. The contestant that didn't live up to your expectation: Alisha
  17. The contestant that has improved the most since you last saw them (whether it is in DID1, DID2, or LM): DID1-bhavna, DID2-Kruti, LM-Avneet
  18. The best jodi (from the duet performances): Rutu/Dhammu
  19. The jodi that you wanted to see perform together, but alas it didn't happened :(  Amar vs. Mayuresh

[/QUOTE]
Edited by Pimp - 12 years ago
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I was too lazy to write it before,so I thought I will come back.and when I came back for "my round", I see that my fellow DID 2 contestant has already written down my answers for me..jhandaa gaad diya? πŸ˜† tum log jhanda bahut jaldi gaadte ho..hum log* .. ;) hehe 
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
  • Best group act: Jalwa's Char Baj Gaye
  • Best trio performance: Dsir, Vaishu and Kishore
  • Best duet performance: Dsir-Ruturaj's Ye tera zikr hain
  • Best solo performance: Dsir's Tum Jo Aaye (Laser act)
  • Best takkar: Dsir and Prince
  • Best judge: Shiamak
  • Best guest judge: Rajeev
  • Most memorable performance: All Dsir performances/Rutu-Vaishu duets
  • Most funniest performance: MANISH! πŸ˜›
  • Most dil ko chu lene waley performance: Ruturaj and Dharmesh's performance
  • Most memorable moment from the show: When Dsir gets MJ band 
  • Most funniest moment from the show: Manish's moments
  • The contestant that you didn't pay much attention to previously, but since this show you have become his fan: VANDANA β€οΈ
  • The contestant that you didn't get to see perform as much as you wanted to: Dsir 
  • The contestant that you had high expectations from and didn't disappoint: Dharmesh sirrr πŸ‘πŸΌ
  • The contestant that didn't live up to your expectation: Jai Kumar Nair
  • The contestant that has improved the most since you last saw them (whether it is in DID1, DID2, or LM): Avneet!
  • The best jodi (from the duet performances): Ruturaj and Vaishnavi(the 10-10-10 jodi)
  • The jodi that you wanted to see perform together, but alas it didn't happened :( Dharmesh sir and Vandana/Kruti 
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

First I thought it was only Pimp,but I think DVirus shares the same opinions! πŸ˜† you wrote the 'funniest performance' one that I wanted to write too..and UFF D's laser act.. AND WELL SAID about the best jodi..rutu-vaishu are unbeatable on stage..but D-rutu share the spot for me..they're outta the world.