Posted: 12 years ago
In 13th may episodee, at d end they showd that Arjuhii are huging n someone aree behind them...

at 3:06

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-vDRd1Omtk[/YOUTUBE]

but in the next epi they showd that Arjuhii are sleeping =D

at d start

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4tJZH_KOg0 [/YOUTUBE]

~ ~ ~

jab woh ek dosree se batein kar rahee the to wohh tattoo walaa bilcool paas hi thaa... but they didn't feel.. how culd it possible?? LOL!! I knoww in Ekta's serial everything iss possible... but I was veryy curious to know that who is the person, n next epii meinn to sab mazza kharabb hogaayaa... scene mein itnaa twist aa gayaa tha lyk horror moviee n nextt epii mein sab romancyy ho gayaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

🀣 yahi to ekta maiya ka jaadu hai...
ek epi me dara do dusre me romance kara do..πŸ˜†
arjuhi ek dusre me itna khoye the ki unhe pata hi nhi chala ki waha koi aur bhi h...
😳
ditto even i thought the same 
how cud u amiraπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† how cud u underestimate the maiyyas magical abilities πŸ€£ kya janti nahi ye sab Jagat Mata ki kripa hai🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I was wondering the same thing, but hold on its Ekta maiya's jadoo, sometimes it becomes way hard and hair pulling to find logic πŸ˜† 

lol

well it just showed that the person was keeping an eye on them and later called the police to give them arjuhis whereabouts!
Originally posted by ..anshita..

🀣 yahi to ekta maiya ka jaadu hai...
ek epi me dara do dusre me romance kara do..πŸ˜†
arjuhi ek dusre me itna khoye the ki unhe pata hi nhi chala ki waha koi aur bhi h...
😳

πŸ˜† yehh to hai aur waisee bhi Arjuhi ek dosre se itni mohabbat karte hain ke duniya ki to fikaar hi nahii πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by kishubedi

ditto even i thought the same 

πŸ˜† keep going!!  πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by amira_saeed

πŸ˜† yehh to hai aur waisee bhi Arjuhi ek dosre se itni mohabbat karte hain ke duniya ki to fikaar hi nahii πŸ˜‰

ya ryt...πŸ˜›
Originally posted by manojshonafan

how cud u amiraπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† how cud u underestimate the maiyyas magical abilities πŸ€£ kya janti nahi ye sab Jagat Mata ki kripa hai🀣🀣🀣

LOL 🀣