Laagi Tujhse Lagan

ankur nayyar as dutta - Page 6

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

Same here...I didnt know he even existed in tellywood. He got famous as Anurag's cousin in KZK. Soon he bagged lead roles in serials like Kashmeer and Jeet. Both flopped and he was again forced to do sidey roles or lead roles in unknown shows. Now I dunno if he is doing any acting job.

Personally to me no actor can replace MR as no one can be such a good actor as him. But I also feel they better replace Dutta with some half decent guy and give him a closure rather than make a hero of this 3rd class Digu. Infact I might have even accepted AC as Dutta. But this 360 turnaround in story is a no-no.

Oh ya, he did play the role of Shubrato in KZK, but the role wasnt that note-worthy. Jeet is the serial where I really noticed this guy, and I really liked him in the 1st half of the serial, but later on they totally spoiled his character and the story by showing him having some affair and all that 🤢!

Even I feel, instead of bringing a new lead for Nakku, ANYONE replacing MR as Dutta would have been better from the story soul point of view. Atleast we know Tasha is together . But guess, Colors and LTL CVs know that replacing MR is IMPOSSIBLE, so they dint want to take that risk, so its an easier task for them to introduce a new character than finding a new replacement for DUTTA! They themselves know this task is close to IMPOSSIBLE, so did not even attempt it 😆!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Oh ya, he did play the role of Shubrato in KZK, but the role wasnt that note-worthy. Jeet is the serial where I really noticed this guy, and I really liked him in the 1st half of the serial, but later on they totally spoiled his character and the story by showing him having some affair and all that 🤢!

Even I feel, instead of bringing a new lead for Nakku, ANYONE replacing MR as Dutta would have been better from the story soul point of view. Atleast we know Tasha is together . But guess, Colors and LTL CVs know that replacing MR is IMPOSSIBLE, so they dint want to take that risk, so its an easier task for them to introduce a new character than finding a new replacement for DUTTA! They themselves know this task is close to IMPOSSIBLE, so did not even attempt it 😆!

Either that or they simply hate the character of Dutta so much that they dont want him in any form. As of now they are working on this aspect:
"The channel and production house are scripting a strong character who would be able to match the popularity of Dutta Bhau. "

From this article:

But for them scripting a strong character means giving another character Dutta like characteristics.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I have a feeling that the channel creative team wants to prove some point to the original writers as well.

Psychos!
sweetmemoriess thumbnail
well it s  nthng lik dat they evn approached ankur for d  role