Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonam604 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sam1984

Aankur is just a suggestion someone made, but the PH is considering bringing Dutta back to Laagi but someone else might be playing dutta and the likely person may be Shabbir Aluwalia A.K.A Noodle head . πŸ˜†

hey sam ab to koi umeed hi baki nahi hai ph walo ki kya choice hai are uska naam sunkar hi i m vimitting.😭😭😭😭😭😭
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
nothings confirmed yet and if they do bring noodle head and the audiences react negatively then either they will try saving their show by bringing Mishal back or they will end laagi crap se Lagan
-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guyz, i know i'm sounding crazy...but if the choice is between Shabbir & Digu, i'll go with Shabbir... I'm a serious Digu hater. The new promo has made me sick. i can't stand his face. Though i'm not a Shabbir fan and i'll keep avoiding the show if he replaces Mishal, but atleast i'll have a relief that the jodi "Tasha" lives together. As this thread discusses about Ankur, i'll also go with Ankur. Shabbir, Ankur...these guyz can't replace MR but individually they're good. Atleast far far far better thatn Aadesh. 😑
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltldeewani

Guyz, i know i'm sounding crazy...but if the choice is between Shabbir & Digu, i'll go with Shabbir... I'm a serious Digu hater. The new promo has made me sick. i can't stand his face. Though i'm not a Shabbir fan and i'll keep avoiding the show if he replaces Mishal, but atleast i'll have a relief that the jodi "Tasha" lives together. As this thread discusses about Ankur, i'll also go with Ankur. Shabbir, Ankur...these guyz can't replace MR but individually they're good. Atleast far far far better thatn Aadesh. 😑

Exactly what i thought. Atleast it will remain a Tasha story. But i don't like shabbir and no opinion about ankur. So no problem with Ankur.

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
There can be no replacement for Mishal aka Dutta. Its so simple.

Mishal = Dutta = LTL = Colors.

Anything else would mean LCLπŸ˜†
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LTLFan

Exactly what i thought. Atleast it will remain a Tasha story. But i don't like shabbir and no opinion about ankur. So no problem with Ankur.

me to same atleast it is better then diguu it will remain is Tasha story,but patha nahi what cv will do😑
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Any actor who is career savvy will not attempt to take up Dutta's role. DSP is an Icon whose face is the one and only Mishal Raheja

People relate Dutta with Mishal and the character Dutta was the back bone of LTL. All relationships and main events had their link to DSP

Secondly, it'll be difficult to come up to  Mishal's level of acting. Comparisons will be made and it will make the new entrant insecure.

Finally, Mishal  has built Dutta's character from scratch..he has given it so many layers. Dutta's trade mark mannerisms, the subtle expressions, the body language the gaze. the fleeting look that says it all without uttering a single word.. If any other actor had to step in, he would only be trying to imitate Mishal's acting. And imitations are never as good as the original.

This is my POV and I mean no offense to any actor or fan😊
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ltldeewani

Same here...I might have even preffered AC as Dutta. I wouldnt have watched the show but I would have been happy that the story is still abt Tasha.
Subii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ivy_11

Any actor who is career savvy will not attempt to take up Dutta's role. DSP is an Icon whose face is the one and only Mishal Raheja

People relate Dutta with Mishal and the character Dutta was the back bone of LTL. All relationships and main events had their link to DSP

Secondly, it'll be difficult to come up to  Mishal's level of acting. Comparisons will be made and it will make the new entrant insecure.

Finally, Mishal  has built Dutta's character from scratch..he has given it so many layers. Dutta's trade mark mannerisms, the subtle expressions, the body language the gaze. the fleeting look that says it all without uttering a single word.. If any other actor had to step in, he would only be trying to imitate Mishal's acting. And imitations are never as good as the original.

This is my POV and I mean no offense to any actor or fan😊

exactly my thought! 
No sane actor would ever think of sailing a sinking boat. I couldn't have put my thoughts any better..

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The song is good, but sorry to say, Ankur looks horrible in this video 🀒! That mustache and hair style looks bad on him, and if someone is seeing him for the 1st time in this video, am sure they'll not like him πŸ˜†!

I havent watched much serials of his (like LRL, and Ghar Ek Sapna) but I personally liked him in the serial Jeet, he had a charming personality and his acting was also good. So generally, this guy is very good, but definitely not in comparison with MR πŸ˜‰!