Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

i can see all this in ankur ... and i still believe ankur is the best replacement for mishal ... dutta is the soul  and i know mishal built this character gave life to it .. and rather than ending this show its better   actor like ankur should be considered so that he can gve justice to the dutta's character which has gained so much popularity ... for the sake of the show .. bcz character like dutta which was so powerful shouldnt be ended like that ... 

I do not agree with you...Dutta gained popularity only because of Mishal.

What he gave the character and NO ONE...NO ONE...can do the same.

There has been other shows where you see a powerful man, angry man, falling in love with a simple girl...nothing special about that.

But Mishal took it to a whole different level...very high level. When he got angry and shout...he could deliver the dialog in a way  - that you sometime laugh...just because he was so sweet and like a little boy.

At one scene he could behave badly to Nakusha and the next second be all vulnerable with so much hurt in his eyes and voice that you just forgot all about what he just did and just want him to be happy and loved.

Mishal can not be replaced by any actor...The magic in the show (LTL1) was only because of Mishal...It was through him you loved all the other characters. It was Mishal/Dutta's relationship with the characters you love and you miss. It was Mishal's way of showing hurt, anger, vulnerability,
love and that some time in one scene...AMAZING.

I know it is a team work...writers, directors even spot boys are involed by making a show great...I also know that all the other actors did a great job and worked very hard, but I think it is Mishal who
gave all the characters dept and kept the standard so high.

Honestly I do not care about the show anymore...Stop watching when Mishal left and gave up hope of him coming back a month ago...for me...

NO MISHAL  - NO DUTTA - NO LTL - NO COLORS.

Edited by agbg98 - 12 years ago
-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@sweetmemoriess

Hey thanks for sharing your thoughts. Though i haven't seen much work of Ankur but before writing this post, i googled about him and found out that he's got the X-factorπŸ˜› i mean hawwt 😳 he will surely do well if he's given a good break / a solid character to play. But about dutta, I'm not sure πŸ˜• I will be repeating most of the comments made by the members here. So, don't want to repeat everything regarding Mishal. In short, mishal made such an impact about dutta, its really difficult to think about any replacement. Its really impossible to imagine the dutta moves done by another actor, no matter how good the actor is, how perfectly the actors plays the role. Mishal himself is not 100% perfect but the way he did dutta with all his qualities and mistakes, all had merged with the character.  We love his mistakes too. So, how could anyone replace him? I know, sometimes in the future somebody will replace him but the impact will never be the same.

But as days are passing by, i've started feeling that this will be no more about dutta. The replacement has been done and its digu will eventually be the man. no matter we want him or not, it will not bother the colors.
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well, I used to like this guy a lot before, but does he still exist in Tellyworld πŸ˜•? I mean, he used to be around like a long time back right? Atleast thats when I saw him.

Even I'm seeing that this guy has received the least "dislike" reaction in this forum as a replacement for MR πŸ˜†!

According to me, Ankur is very good looking, charming, and I've liked him in couple of roles previously, but like all other options for Dutta, I will still maintain NO ONE can replace MR!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Talking replacement 

I know not knolw  abt Ankur ... so will not  say a word abt him 

But to cvs ... is this some kind of replacement guarantee scheme ... going by which 
 if the by product / actor / show is found not suitable / defective or not to the liking of the either the company / channel / production house and sometimes the Viewer ( very rarely  for viewer .) 
we are given a replacement ...

Do they ask us if we want a replacement or if we r agreeable to the replacement sometimes but not always ..

definitely not the case here , definitely not in case of colors 

But if this is a replacement then I say replace Colors and their very creative team 

Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Well, I used to like this guy a lot before, but does he still exist in Tellyworld πŸ˜•? I mean, he used to be around like a long time back right? Atleast thats when I saw him.

Even I'm seeing that this guy has received the least "dislike" reaction in this forum as a replacement for MR πŸ˜†!

According to me, Ankur is very good looking, charming, and I've liked him in couple of roles previously, but like all other options for Dutta, I will still maintain NO ONE can replace MR!

Same here...I didnt know he even existed in tellywood. He got famous as Anurag's cousin in KZK. Soon he bagged lead roles in serials like Kashmeer and Jeet. Both flopped and he was again forced to do sidey roles or lead roles in unknown shows. Now I dunno if he is doing any acting job.

Personally to me no actor can replace MR as no one can be such a good actor as him. But I also feel they better replace Dutta with some half decent guy and give him a closure rather than make a hero of this 3rd class Digu. Infact I might have even accepted AC as Dutta. But this 360 turnaround in story is a no-no.
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh wow - this topic really came out of nowhere...but anyway...I think ankur is a fantastic actor. I have seen him in countless shows, he was really great in ghar ek sapna and LRL and would love to see him back on TV.

Now with that said...him as a replacement for MR as Dutta...i have no hesitation in saying NO!! Like most of you  -  I can never imagine anyone else playing Dutta!!

and now after seeing the new promo - i doubt that dutta is even coming back - they are all set for a Sahiba&Digu Story ...

EDITED: Reading what kshreya wrote - hmm if Dutta is to come back (which i now i doubt) - but i would want a decent actor to play him...that is if i continue to watch LTL... πŸ€”
Edited by sidra2007 - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Sidra: Even I dont think they are bring Dutta's character back any more. Digu is acquiring all of Dutta's characteristics. Latest is that he doesnt believe in God.
Soon he will be bonding with Dutta's family and will be doing what Dutta was supposed to do ie take revenge on NS and have a love story with Naku.
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ankur may be good as i see him in some shows like ghar ek sapna and woh rahne wali mahlon ki and he was good in it  ... but seriously "The Dutta Bhao" NO way. i even tell my mon who is not so much obsessed about Mishal like us and she also like this guy Ankur but when i told her about this post she imediately said that "he is good but BHA0 bannae k layak nhi hai"  but for me "Dutta is only Mishal and Mishal is only Dutta other this show is not worthy for me to watch. Edited by sara212 - 12 years ago
sonam604 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetmemoriess

why do they dnt caste ankur nayar asdutta's character whoplayed gannyustaad in lrl ... acc to me he would def suits to duttas chacracter if mishal doesnt come back ... thought ankur can nevr take mishal's place but if gven a  chance i hope he will do well ... bc he acts really well ...

who is ankur? aur  tum log bole hi kese sakaate ho ki dutta ko role wo play kar raha hai😑