ankur nayyar as dutta

sweetmemoriess thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
why do they dnt caste ankur nayar asdutta's character whoplayed gannyustaad in lrl ... acc to me he would def suits to duttas chacracter if mishal doesnt come back ... thought ankur can nevr take mishal's place but if gven a  chance i hope he will do well ... bc he acts really well ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
okay
first i don't know who is ankur ?
second if mishal is not coming as dutta we don't want any dutta in LTL.

sweetmemoriess thumbnail
well do check in google u will find info abt him ... 
Dramabeans thumbnail

ankur would definetly be a good replacement

ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I think so to Ankur is good

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The issue here is not the actor itself, any actor will think 100 times before even considering playing Dutta, because of what MR has given to that role. The nuances, the mannerisms, the Dutta-isms all that is very difficult to get right..because Dutta being a man of a few words, his expressions convey a lot...and honestly, if the PH wanted a replacement, they would have found one 6 months ago...there are only so many actors.
Of course, they could just be waiting to make an announcement also.
I still believe Dutta the character will be back, if MR comes back, the show gets me back as a viewer, if not, I will just read Eternal LTL and watch Vintage LTL and be at peace.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

No MR = No DSP = No LTL = No Colors-- is tht so dif 2 understand?😕

sweetmemoriess thumbnail
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

The issue here is not the actor itself, any actor will think 100 times before even considering playing Dutta, because of what MR has given to that role. The nuances, the mannerisms, the Dutta-isms all that is very difficult to get right..because Dutta being a man of a few words, his expressions convey a lot...and honestly, if the PH wanted a replacement, they would have found one 6 months ago...there are only so many actors.
Of course, they could just be waiting to make an announcement also.
I still believe Dutta the character will be back, if MR comes back, the show gets me back as a viewer, if not, I will just read Eternal LTL and watch Vintage LTL and be at peace.

i can see all this in ankur ... and i still believe ankur is the best replacement for mishal ... dutta is the soul  and i know mishal built this character gave life to it .. and rather than ending this show its better   actor like ankur should be considered so that he can gve justice to the dutta's character which has gained so much popularity ... for the sake of the show .. bcz character like dutta which was so powerful shouldnt be ended like that ... 
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Only Mishal Raheja as Dutta Shriram Patil.

ONLY.
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

No MR = No DSP = No LTL = No Colors-- is tht so dif 2 understand?😕

I second you !

exactly my thoughts !