Written Update-17th May(Complete) - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update Shweta.
hahah i m loving suhana's beautiful besharmi 😆! her line marooying on ishaan is jus so adorable! 😍! honestly i think i m gonna ignore little bloopers here and there and jus sitback and enjoy since its realli engaging! 👍🏼
thanks for update shwets! 🤗
Thanks for the update Shweta 😊 Have not been able to watch SGP of late  So completely dependent on the WUs for sometime till things ease out 

I just want to know that when and how Ishaan comes to know that he is already married and his wife's name is Suhana and whom he's calling Shashikalaa ji or whatever?
Oh dear , this is only the first week there would be many more weeks of this flirting and teasing, all would be fun but getting back of memory is long way .after summer holidays may be.
Thanks 4 d update,Shwets!😊
Although I do feel very sorry for Suhana,I mst say,I enjoyed d epi!Esp Ishan's dialogue dat Suhana's switchin off da lights lyk Jaya Bhaduri did in Sholay!😆🤣
Thanks for the lovely update. 😃
Learnt how to use TinyPic yesterday. So am posting some caps from yesterday's episode. Hope you love them. 

Scene 1: 

Ye kya Suhana, ye udaasi kyu?

Mein udaas nahi hu

Jhoot mujhse jhoot (reaction )

Balki Suhana Ishaan ke paas jana chahti hein maa 

Tab dekhna mera Ishaan teri aasuno ko motiyo ki tereh chunega

Rehne de rehne de. Agar mera Ishaan bhondu hein to meri beti konsi akalmand hein? 

OMG yaar!! (That;s the dialogue) 😆

Lovely episode. It was good. I guess I won't watch the Raunak parts. They look so dark and scary. The rest of the episode was great as USUAL. BTW, isn't Ragini looking wonderful in the last pic. ⭐️

(Sorry for the desi**fo*** thing on the pictures. Can't do anything. )
Edited by ymanjushree10 - 12 years ago
Aww Manju how nice dear. It was a good episode and it started off really well with Suhana/BM and Dadi. Their conversation was very much needed. Although I am still waiting for a heart to heart woth just BM-Suhana because of they both know what its like when your husband forgets you. Not that Ishaan has intentionally forgotten her, but the bottom line is he doesn't remember her at all! This should bring some womderful emotional moments between the 2 ladies and encourage their bond to be even stronger.