Written Update-17th May(Complete) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I didn't like the episode today. Especially hated that last scene where Ishaan comes and tells Badi Maa to "send Disha Bhabhi's friend away. (Doesn't she have her own home?)" Seriously, I feel that CVs are not able to handle this track properly. Also hated that Peeya😡. Man, she's creepy. I feel for Raunak... Although the actress playing Peeya is doing a fabulous job as far as acting goes⭐️. And turns out her father is a bigger psycho than she is😲 How selfish is he that he only cares for his psycho daughter's happiness and not about poor Raunak, who is just a "medicine."🤢

The bright spots in the episode were:
  • Shruti Bapna's acting.⭐️
  • Badi Maa-Dadi-Suhana interaction where they tell her to keep the faith. But honestly trying to woo Ishaan is like banging your head against the wall🤢 He doesn't even look at Suhana...
  • The brothers' interaction with Ishaan where they try to take advantage of his amnesia😆
  • We found that Raunak tried to commit suicide and this Peeya female saved him. Her husband's dead, and she's lost her mental balance because of that. She thinks Raunak's her husband. But her attitude towards him is 🤢 But the story moves forward. I like that. Waiting to see Panna and Raunak's interaction😊
  • The precap--another cute Sushaan scene... and Suhana is back to her normal getup. 

Edited by iruaG - 12 years ago
Sigh! Why the raunak track? They are seriously spoiling the show with that...I mean in order to make the public sympathise or even connect to raunak's so-called-PLIGHT, the CVs have to make us LIKE him first... And they definitely didn't try that! He's been portrayed so far as an arrogant, career driven, cowardly dude who just cannot bear failure! :(

P.S. - My first post in this forum!!!
Originally posted by rockingoa4u

Sigh! Why the raunak track? They are seriously spoiling the show with that...I mean in order to make the public sympathise or even connect to raunak's so-called-PLIGHT, the CVs have to make us LIKE him first... And they definitely didn't try that! He's been portrayed so far as an arrogant, career driven, cowardly dude who just cannot bear failure! :(

Totally agree with you!👏 Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by rockingoa4u

Good point. I guess I sympathize with him because Peeya's character is so overbearing and creepy.  No person deserves to be with a woman like that🤢 And her father is a selfish hag who treats Raunak as "medicine" for his daughter (and not as a human being) because she saved his life😡 Plus, I love Panna as a character so I want her to be reunited with her husband soon.

By the way, welcome to the forum😊
Edited by iruaG - 12 years ago
true, but right now..I want more and more of suhaana-ishaan!! (a lil' selfish of me...) :D

On second thoughts, a lil' bit of sanju-deepak romance wouldn't hurt either.. ;)

and thanks for the welcome! :)
Edited by rockingoa4u - 12 years ago
thanks for the updates..it was an ok episode for me
really feel very sad for suhana

Originally posted by Shwets1502

iam completely feeling bored to see the first part and update yar...😆

@shounak...its BM-Suhana scene!!!!!good...

il try to see now and update then...😉

Link for the first part. This is from another forum. So Shwetha please don't increase my warning levels😆

Originally posted by iruaG

Link for the first part. This is from another forum. So Shwetha please don't increase my warning levels😆

thanks a lot for the link...😊
i have left it to buffer...and then il see and complete the update...but iam already feeling very 🥱🥱🥱😆
Thankyou for the update Shweta. At work still, will watch it when I go home.😃
Originally posted by Shwets1502

thanks a lot for the link...😊
i have left it to buffer...and then il see and complete the update...but iam already feeling very 😆

Don't worry. Go to sleep. It must be quite late no? Update your post in the morning. Till then people can watch this link😊