Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#126[17/5 Epi-146] (Page 4)

mandy0310 Channel Moderator
mandy0310
mandy0310

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

As much as I love Arjuhi's cute scenes along with Tere Ishq, did the CVs have to show back scenes from yesterday's epi? It just seemed out of place considering how yesterday's epi ended. Good scene, bad timing!

So these were the pics Nitin posted on Facebook, I thought Arjuhi would be hiding because of the killer but fortunately it was just the owner of the cottage. I am glad they weren't caught by the owner or by Rajveer who I found to be a complele bully! He was very rude to the owner who really didn't have to show him anything, there was no warrant. He didn't have to agree to show Rajveer his cottage. Then there is his treatment of his officers, no one must go home until Arjuhi is found.

LOL at Romit screaming when he saw Arjuhi, it was foolish but Arjuhi did appear out of nowhere so I can understand him being shocked to see them. I had a feeling that Arjun and Arohi switched clothes with Romit and Shefali, it is just easy to be one step ahead of Rajveer. Honestly, Romit should file a complaint against Rajveer for slapping him. He had no right do that and has repeatedly abused his power as a police officer

Glad Arjuhi escaped, I don't think they will be on the bus when the officers check it. They are smarter than that and know officers are looking for them.

Must say I was surprised and pleased to see Amrit tell Kartar she believes Arjun's innocence. My only disappointment with her character is the fact she hasn't had the guts to stand upto the Ahuwalias and support her daughter like Sanchit and Lovedeep have been doing. She needs to fight.

Looking forward to tommorow's episode.

ETA: Love the siggy Aksh Thumbs Up

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 17 May 2011 at 5:22pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Wisteria.-anzaeram-piamistKMH-NASHAroshaniDarjuhi4evalara3110aksh4IFshibz

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
@kavya..heyy Hug  been so buzy lately, was unable to take some time out to come online and spam Disapprove  yeh i'v watched all the epis apart from today's one...
apart from a few things, it's panning out quite nicely, it's such a shame that it's ending coz it has so much potential Ouch
hate imagine tv to he core for this Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-kavyasamshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
@anji, sanju, shibz, jannat, kavya, Imti, naina, roshu, olly, mandy, ari, kuki, shikha, pooja, tehru, vaishu, nishu, aanchi, pranii, tanu - Hug

@kavya.. me came bak to feel gud too.. so replying to all posts after looong time..LOL hilarious take!! RPS is one lucky guy!! ROFL n the 65" tv might jus do the trick!! ROFL ROFLROFLROFL

@Imti - recession period!! BT issi liye toh tabela/barn/jhopdi me shoot kar raha hai, woh bhi bina petrol aur 10 saal purane bread n butter ke saath!! ROFL and they r gonna romance all thru india.. honeymoon tain tain phus hua na.. toh aise manaa rahe hai!! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

@chand .. aake edit kar!! aur arohi toh chachu ko jaanti hai na ke ullu hai.. woh itne saalon ka personal experience jo hai ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFL 

@sruj.."baaba mujhe gyarah mulkon ko police dhoondh rahi hai hai aapki beti mujhe dedo use bhi police dhoondegi" lekin kaala Prasad replaced Ullu 
ROFLROFLROFL  ROFL ROFLROFL

@shikha - ditto to ur msg to CVs!! and pata nahi kyu, shaayad itne dinon se hum sab yahi keh rahe hai aur phirbhi DVs ke dimaag me ghus nahi rahi, toh am reduced to ROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL at our own resilience n perseverance to give them this gyaan!! kab samjhenge!! Cry

@shibz - me too *closing my ears n eyes* ROFLROFLROFL and amrit... don't accept!! accept karoge, aur ye phir u-turn legi!! ROFLROFL ROFLROFL

@olly - KSA agar rajvir ko dekhte na, toh he wud get off his hospital bed n run double fast the other direction...looking for some cliff to fall off!! ROFL 

@mandy - ditto!!! Romit shud file a case!!Angry

@jannat, roshu - tattoo man ki muh dikhayi ke jagah judges aa gaye.. but we dont mind Tongue

@naina - aaj tho edit karle! n yes u can use it.. i wud be honored Tongue

@pooj why so shocked?? n thnx Wink

apparently i was too angry when i wrote my take.. tum logon ne mujhe hasa diya!! thanku!! Hug

Edited by aksh4IF - 17 May 2011 at 8:48pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAroshaniDkavyasamarjuhi4evalara3110shibz

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks to all of you for lovely posts.  Agree with everything you all said.

CVs are just dragging with unwanted scenes. They should concentrate on what is being asked but they dish out all this gibberish.

Loved the scenes of Arjuhi and the cupid gang.

Rajveer was arrogant and a perfect ullu.

Amrit, what do I say, just a waste of time.

Two episodes down and nothing worthwhile shown, except for Arjuhi precious moments and the cupids gang bonding trying to help our Arjuhi.

Romit should file a case against Rajveer.  Rajveer should definitely be reported by his officers. 

Anyways, CVs please concentrate on what is important "The Raaz" and everything detailed above.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAroshaniDkavyasamaksh4IFarjuhi4evashibz

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
@aksh superluved the siggie.n in epi luved the begining. luved cvs for it n what i wrote abt rajveer n his men they r nikaame n arjuhi had to use very little brain to get rid of them.before today sanchit looks were lyk a cute guy but today today ist tym he was looking a mature handsome guy n arjuhi in modern outlook were looking fab n out of world. i wan to ee sum cut arjuhi moments in today epi. hope god will fullfill my wish today.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-KMH-NASHAroshaniDkavyasamarjuhi4evaaksh4IFshibz

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Read all the takes...was fun to read them!!everyone...ncie takes...ROFL..

Edited by arjuhi4eva - 18 May 2011 at 5:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Done wid my take on pg1..!!

kavyasam

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

todays lounge link is here. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1686418

start reserving

aksh4IF

Go to top