Mohabbat Lounge#126[17/5 Epi-146] - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
ari chup kar nahi toh will post pics of chachu!!! πŸ˜ˆ
thanks aksh

disguise is very good.both look great.
Thanxx aksh... Arjuhi are looking too cutee!!!! Haha...bozo cudnt find them even now!!🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..
2nd part.. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ everybdy is ready to prove their worth.. the police officer who got yelled at by chachu says hez gonna find arjuhi before chachu n prove that hez better!!

on the bus.. everybody ask arjuhi to narrate their story... arohi arjun flashback from the first epi when they met ..  the convo is very cute.. another kailash kher BG i think.. they shud have used teri sanson or chuke bhi chune ko..  the song they used is 'mujhe ishq ho gaya'.. funny thing is they dont seem to be telling the story to the ppl.. just rem'ing πŸ€£ khair.. its a superb scene.. especially wid karan n kritz in their rajashtani outifts πŸ˜ arjun asks arohi why she fell in love wid him!! arohi says that first time when she heard him play the flute (yay!! they rem'ed that), the flute tune had so much intoxication n truth that it pulled her towards him..  someone in the bus provides a flute.. n arjun plays it.. *aksh fainted*
kk aksh u guys cont me editing take in break tym keepin myself busy
thanks.   hai aksh even i've fainted.

Edited by KMH-NASHA - 12 years ago
.................................................................................................................................
hello all 😊

akshhh πŸ€—thnk you so much for the updates...hayee 😍😍 waiting for part 3 & 4 😍

seriously yaar why aren't they playing the title track 😑
Thanxxx aksh!!
Awww... Flute tune...*naina also faints*
Hiii jannat after a loonng timee!!!

Aksh ... Wht was that party emo for??