Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
🤣..🤣..hope so..!! I think she is becoming ghajini day-by-day!!🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..
kavyasam thumbnail
Ditto!!! to all the takes guys. 👏. 

@aksh -   agreed about ML. It will always be there here .    agree abt the phone thing, they shld have got new phones for arjuhi, or may be they did,  we were not shown of exchange may be 😔  ab hume sab kuch assume karna padega.   "amrit  flashback mein jee rahi thi!"  😆 good one. 

@imtiaz :  good one about  police and his ullupanti.  really even if arjuhi walked in front of them they would not have seen. 😆.   they have defo forgotten that they are dealing with arjun singhania and  ever naughty arohi singhania bhi uske sath hai .   spot on about amrit, she has not done anything and is saying she cant fight alone👎🏼 , atleast lovedeep bua left home to prover her point.

@ anjali  - ditto to the emos. 

@sanju - 🤗😭

@srujana - ditto to rajveer and  amrit.  👍🏼

@shika - Ditto to your post,  it was a faltu episode with nothing useful happening, they could have easily fitted and solved at least one track.    "N MOREOVER I DONT THINk U R GOING TO SHOW ALL PREVIOUS RAAZ . SO PLZ kSA kO JAGAO , ARJUN kO BACHAO , USkE BACHPAN kA RAAZ kHOLO , SABSE APOLOGY DILWAO , CULPRIT kO PAkADWAO N DHOOM DHAAM SE ARJUHI kI SHAADI kARWAO ."   Ditt to all of this too,  even in the end agar  shaadi  nahi karvaye to bhi chalega  because  they  are still married,    bas  unka  sath rehna dikhade enuf hai , or else they will just end in the wedding mandap like season 1 😭

@shibz - I too closing my ears and eyes ... mujhe bhi rajveer se bachao , why isnt Arvind  accompanaying him.  ?  I too thot that arjuhi will be locked in tabela and then may be spend another day alone without disturbance , lekin nai , they had to continue with the chase 😕 .  Amrit ka baat samajhna  bahut mushkil hai 🤢  she is the worst of girgit walias.    agree with you ab to sirf  CVs hi kuch kar sakte hai

@olly - good take.   I know  din understand why the cupid party did not get extra petrol, clothes food etc.  they shld have thot of that.    romit ka pata nai, billu worked for rps and with arjun, he shld have gone thru the checklist.   chachu ki air mein kaha dialouge  hawa mein ud gaya 😆.  

@jannat -  🤗   kaha gayab ho gaye the?  no prob u can write on page 2.   we have been doing it since few days now.   u watching the epis?  

@rosh -   welcome back.   what are you both judges upto?  strike ke naam pe kaha chale gaye hai.

@chandni, naina -  will wait for your takes.  😛

Felt  so good replying to all posts.

arjuhi4eva thumbnail
@kavya... Will hopefully edit mine 2mrw!!🤣..🤣..
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AKSH AWESOME SIGGIEEE

😲 you opened today 😛 waahh waahh

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

As much as I love Arjuhi's cute scenes along with Tere Ishq, did the CVs have to show back scenes from yesterday's epi? It just seemed out of place considering how yesterday's epi ended. Good scene, bad timing!

So these were the pics Nitin posted on Facebook, I thought Arjuhi would be hiding because of the killer but fortunately it was just the owner of the cottage. I am glad they weren't caught by the owner or by Rajveer who I found to be a complele bully! He was very rude to the owner who really didn't have to show him anything, there was no warrant. He didn't have to agree to show Rajveer his cottage. Then there is his treatment of his officers, no one must go home until Arjuhi is found.

LOL at Romit screaming when he saw Arjuhi, it was foolish but Arjuhi did appear out of nowhere so I can understand him being shocked to see them. I had a feeling that Arjun and Arohi switched clothes with Romit and Shefali, it is just easy to be one step ahead of Rajveer. Honestly, Romit should file a complaint against Rajveer for slapping him. He had no right do that and has repeatedly abused his power as a police officer

Glad Arjuhi escaped, I don't think they will be on the bus when the officers check it. They are smarter than that and know officers are looking for them.

Must say I was surprised and pleased to see Amrit tell Kartar she believes Arjun's innocence. My only disappointment with her character is the fact she hasn't had the guts to stand upto the Ahuwalias and support her daughter like Sanchit and Lovedeep have been doing. She needs to fight.

Looking forward to tommorow's episode.

ETA: Love the siggy Aksh 👍🏼
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@kavya..heyy 🤗  been so buzy lately, was unable to take some time out to come online and spam 😒  yeh i'v watched all the epis apart from today's one...
apart from a few things, it's panning out quite nicely, it's such a shame that it's ending coz it has so much potential
hate imagine tv to he core for this 🤢

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@anji, sanju, shibz, jannat, kavya, Imti, naina, roshu, olly, mandy, ari, kuki, shikha, pooja, tehru, vaishu, nishu, aanchi, pranii, tanu - 🤗

@kavya.. me came bak to feel gud too.. so replying to all posts after looong time..😆 hilarious take!! RPS is one lucky guy!! 🤣 n the 65" tv might jus do the trick!! 🤣 🤣🤣🤣

@Imti - recession period!! BT issi liye toh tabela/barn/jhopdi me shoot kar raha hai, woh bhi bina petrol aur 10 saal purane bread n butter ke saath!! 🤣 and they r gonna romance all thru india.. honeymoon tain tain phus hua na.. toh aise manaa rahe hai!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@chand .. aake edit kar!! aur arohi toh chachu ko jaanti hai na ke ullu hai.. woh itne saalon ka personal experience jo hai 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣 

@sruj.."baaba mujhe gyarah mulkon ko police dhoondh rahi hai hai aapki beti mujhe dedo use bhi police dhoondegi" lekin kaala Prasad replaced Ullu 
🤣🤣🤣  🤣 🤣🤣

@shikha - ditto to ur msg to CVs!! and pata nahi kyu, shaayad itne dinon se hum sab yahi keh rahe hai aur phirbhi DVs ke dimaag me ghus nahi rahi, toh am reduced to 🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 at our own resilience n perseverance to give them this gyaan!! kab samjhenge!! 😭

@shibz - me too *closing my ears n eyes* 🤣🤣🤣 and amrit... don't accept!! accept karoge, aur ye phir u-turn legi!! 🤣🤣 🤣🤣

@olly - KSA agar rajvir ko dekhte na, toh he wud get off his hospital bed n run double fast the other direction...looking for some cliff to fall off!! 🤣 

@mandy - ditto!!! Romit shud file a case!!😡

@jannat, roshu - tattoo man ki muh dikhayi ke jagah judges aa gaye.. but we dont mind 😛

@naina - aaj tho edit karle! n yes u can use it.. i wud be honored 😛

@pooj why so shocked?? n thnx 😉

apparently i was too angry when i wrote my take.. tum logon ne mujhe hasa diya!! thanku!! 🤗
Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks to all of you for lovely posts.  Agree with everything you all said.

CVs are just dragging with unwanted scenes. They should concentrate on what is being asked but they dish out all this gibberish.

Loved the scenes of Arjuhi and the cupid gang.

Rajveer was arrogant and a perfect ullu.

Amrit, what do I say, just a waste of time.

Two episodes down and nothing worthwhile shown, except for Arjuhi precious moments and the cupids gang bonding trying to help our Arjuhi.

Romit should file a case against Rajveer.  Rajveer should definitely be reported by his officers. 

Anyways, CVs please concentrate on what is important "The Raaz" and everything detailed above.

tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@aksh superluved the siggie.n in epi luved the begining. luved cvs for it n what i wrote abt rajveer n his men they r nikaame n arjuhi had to use very little brain to get rid of them.before today sanchit looks were lyk a cute guy but today today ist tym he was looking a mature handsome guy n arjuhi in modern outlook were looking fab n out of world. i wan to ee sum cut arjuhi moments in today epi. hope god will fullfill my wish today.
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Read all the takes...was fun to read them!!everyone...ncie takes...🤣..Edited by arjuhi4eva - 12 years ago